Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still don't understand why so many of us hate Women

Man we should start banning philosophy schizos.
:feelsUnreal::feelsrope::feelsUgh:
I do understand why we are angry. I am angry. We have been lied to and made to hold the short end of the stick. No doubt about that. We have plenty of reasons to be angry.

But Why are we angry at women? The blackpill tells us that:
  1. Women are hypergamous. They go for the best genes. That is their genetically determined instinct.
  2. Chads have the best genes.
  3. We have the worst genes (being ugly is proof of that)
  4. Therefore, Women have sex with Chad and not with us.
If all that is true, then it is normal for women to behave like that. There is no reason for us to be angry at them.

Now, of course, we have been told when we were growing up that things would be different and that we would have a shot at a relationship. That was a lie. So we have every reason to be angry at the people who have lied to us. However, we have been lied to by just as many men as women. First and foremost, our dads. Then male teachers, then male psychiatrists, then male RomCom directors, etc etc. So among the people who lied to us there were many men, no only women; not even a majority of women.

In general, we tend to be angry at young women, like those that have an Onlyfans. This is even more absurd because when you are young, you don't know anything on your own. You believe what you have been told. So if young women are being told it is ok to have an Onlyfans, and they make money that way. And no one comes to seize the money like it is ill-gotten gains. Then why not have an Onlyfans? Again, this is normal behavior.

There is a problem here. We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it. This is the skeleton in the closet of Inceldom. We say one thing (the blackpill) and yet we act not according to what we say (we hate women). We are like normies and bluepillers in that respect.

TL;DR: We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it.
You sound very young and naive in my opinion, your views will change overtime. It's alright, we were all young and naive at one point in our lives.

You sound reasonably intelligent however, not trying to be mean or dissuade you here.
That is nature.

That is culture.

Be angry at the culture. Do something to change it. Don't wast your time hating powerlessly
Ah, I see now, you are what I use to be in my youth, the naive idealist.

Tell me, what do you do with the things you can't change? More importantly, how do you confront a world that actively despises you? I sense you're young, you will figure these things out overtime. In the real world happy thoughts are quite useless, meaningless, and do absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
:feelsUnreal::feelsrope::feelsUgh:

You sound very young and naive in my opinion, your views will change overtime. It's alright, we were all young and naive at one point in our lives.

You sound reasonably intelligent however, not trying to be mean or dissuade you here.
Bro, OP is very sus.

OP is just some IT infiltrator trying to stop us from becoming school shooters.

Ban OP.
You again?

To everyone reading this: K9Otaku is 100% a fucking foid. Don't reply to her. Avoid all her fucking threads. A dude could never write all the bluepilled cuck garbage she wrote, let alone an incel.

Just leave us fucking alone you fucking cunt.
tbh ngl ded srslossus.

OP's been biding his(her?) time here and finally playing their hand.

Bro, OP is very sus.

tbh ngl ded srslossus.

OP's been biding his(her?) time here and finally playing their hand.
He could be one of those religiouscels trying to cope the best way he can or knows how to, hasn't quite figured out yet that he is a part of the damned and that God for all intents or purposes hates him. Just as the rest of us are damned and condemned as well.

Wannabe Chads circling the wagons ...

Greycels unite! Revolt against the tyranny of the ersatz Chads! Fuck them all!!!!!

That is already trying to change the culture.

There is zero chance that our current culture will lock-up thugs. Look at what they are doing to the Police in the US. That is not a "minor" change. Just for this thing to be done the whole basis of the culture must change.

Moving to a shithole is a based move if you want to start something new. I know a couple of people who have done it and I am considering it very seriously.

I did not admit to jack shit. I am just making an observation about your powerlessness and your irrelevance
The real blackpill is that culture is dying and there is nothing that can be done to resurrect its dying dead corpse where once it dies permanently untold horrors will befall this world instantaneously. You really haven't thought this through very well for any great length of time, but that's alright, I'm trying to help you here.

Also, not a good idea to declare war on the rest of the members here when they're offering criticism, it's okay every once and while to admit you're wrong on some things, first lesson of humility.
Bluepillers will never admit to anything that may jeopardize their copes.

For those of us that see clearly that only a deep societal change will solve our problems, there is only one possible attitude: accept that it will take long (centuries at least) and that since we have nothing better to do, we should just invest the time we have in building new foundations.
Talking about societal change is easy, actually implementing it is something different entirely and less easy to do.

What kind of changes are we talking about here? How do you plan on implementing it? Let's start with something simple like that.
Understood

I don't think that it makes sense to call something that comes from genetics "evil". Yes, it is a matter of semantics. But words do matter because they have connotations. "Evil" connotes something that it is in the power of the individual to change, like in the Google motto: "Don't be evil" (lol at the motto, I am just quoting it as an example).

What I said is that culture will not change fast and that, as a result, we will probably not see a new culture in our lifetime.

That is why I advocate the monkcel way. A monk is happy to serve something that will bear fruit in the distant future, long after his death. He takes his pleasure (his cope) in the building itself, not in the result. European monks were happy building Western Culture in the middle of forests over a thousand years before anything had started to change for the better.
Expecting a majority of men to live a celibate monk lifestyle is what we call unrealistic and anti human nature in general, do you honestly think that is achievable?

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's not. The reason there are very few monks to begin with is because the lifestyle isn't easy and the training is rigorous or strenuous. The lifestyle of being a monk for instance in a variety of religious customs is so very hard that many of them drop out because it becomes too much, anybody that studies different world religions at great lengths knows this.

Last edited:
The real blackpill is that culture is dying and there is nothing that can be done to resurrect its dying dead corpse
Agreed
where once it dies permanently untold horrors will befall this world instantaneously. You really haven't thought this through very well for any great length of time, but that's alright, I'm trying to help you here.
I don't understand what you mean. I know that the death of Western culture is going to bring about untold horrors. Maybe deaths in the billions

An order of Monkcel is the most likely group to survive such an event, like monks did when the Roman Empire collapsed.
Also, not a good idea to declare war on the rest of the members here when they're offering criticism,
They are not offering criticism, they are fake-Chad coping

See this thread

Talking about societal change is easy, actually implementing it is something different entirely and less easy to do.
It will take centuries to achieve. Hence the idea of a monkcel order. Only monkcels can have the endurance to achieie the goal

What kind of changes are we talking about here? How do you plan on implementing it? Let's start with something simple like that.
The first thing we need is a restoration of trust. Now everyone is bullshitting. Everyone is lying. Everyone is pretending to be something else than what they are.

This has to stop and it can stop. Achieving that goal is feasible because it has already been achieved in the past (see below)

Expecting a majority of men to live a celibate monk lifestyle is what we call unrealistic and anti human nature in general, do you honestly think that is achievable?
Monkceldom is not for the majority. Only a minority has the adequate psychology.

It is achievable because it has already been done. There were monks before. Why not us?

The reason there are very few monks to begin with is because the lifestyle isn't easy and the training is rigorous or strenuous. The lifestyle of being a monk for instance in a variety of religious customs is so very hard that many of them drop out because it becomes too much, anybody that studies different world religions at great lengths knows this.
I do know that. But it is worth it. This is why despite the difficulty, there were many monks in the past. Both in the East and in the West.

The real secret of monkdom is that you are in fact working for yourself. The goal of the monk is to achieve peace, to stop being at war with oneself, regardless of what happens in the world around you. It is an achievable goal that has been realized by thousands of men in the past. There is no reason we cannot achieve it too, if we follow the same path

Nah im not talking about people who read philosophy, i'm talking about people like OP who thinks they are hot shit because they read a wikipedia page and know how to use the word inherently in a sentence, i bet OP thought he was really clever by making this thread with this title. "well achually it's not women fault but society and culta see how out of the box i am?" nigga who cares they are still whores and fuck em.
That is snobbery: not being able to talk about the matter under discussion but instead making ad-hominem remarks

You are acting like a character from Gossip Girl

Snobbery is the upper class form of Chad-behavior. Being a snob on Incel.is is the most miserably pathetic cope there is.

Agreed

I don't understand what you mean. I know that the death of Western culture is going to bring about untold horrors. Maybe deaths in the billions

An order of Monkcel is the most likely group to survive such an event, like monks did when the Roman Empire collapsed.

They are not offering criticism, they are fake-Chad coping

See this thread

It will take centuries to achieve. Hence the idea of a monkcel order. Only monkcels can have the endurance to achieie the goal

The first thing we need is a restoration of trust. Now everyone is bullshitting. Everyone is lying. Everyone is pretending to be something else than what they are.

This has to stop and it can stop. Achieving that goal is feasible because it has already been achieved in the past (see below)

Monkceldom is not for the majority. Only a minority has the adequate psychology.

It is achievable because it has already been done. There were monks before. Why not us?

I do know that. But it is worth it. This is why despite the difficulty, there were many monks in the past. Both in the East and in the West.

The real secret of monkdom is that you are in fact working for yourself. The goal of the monk is to achieve peace, to stop being at war with oneself, regardless of what happens in the world around you. It is an achievable goal that has been realized by thousands of men in the past. There is no reason we cannot achieve it too, if we follow the same path
In such a cataclysm to befall civilization pacifists and the weak will be the first to perish so I really don't understand your obsession with monkhood unless you're one of those super Catholic people or want to become a Buddhist monk that is.

This is a forum of men and even hated men like us still have tribal loyalties where there is to some degree a social pecking order. It's just the nature of a male social environment, I don't take such things seriously at all.

Different kind of guys out there, not everybody here is an intellectual my dude.

The world doesn't have another ten years left in it currently let alone another century, a vision of the future might be better explained as one of juntas. There's no social or societal trust in a zero trust environment fren, social trust has been utterly destroyed for some time, instead we have a world of paranoids which given the current world is perfectly natural unfortunately.

Our position is that we hate living in social isolation and alienation, so why would we want a monk fraternity?

Last edited:
In such a cataclysm to befall civilization pacifists and the weak will be the first to perish so I really don't understand your obsession with monkhood unless you're one of those super Catholic people or want to become a Buddhist monk that is.
Monks are not pacifists. Look at Shaolin or the Templars. They are just disciplined people

I am definitely not catholic nor Buddhist. These old religions no longer work.
This is a forum of men and even hated men like us still have tribal loyalties where there is to some degree a social pecking order. It's just the nature of a male social environment, I don't take such things seriously at all.
You should.

The issue is not whether there will be a pecking order. There will indeed always be one. What matters is how this pecking order is established.

If it is based on low-IQ intimidation and ape-like chest beating, it is just as wrong as any kind of Chad tyranny. If we stoop down to that level, it means we have learned nothing from our misery.
Different kind of guys out there, not everybody here is an intellectual my dude.
That is not the issue. Both intellectuals and non-intellectuals can be tempted by Ersatz-chadness. For intellectual types, it leads to snobbery, like in @Diocel's case. For non-intellectuals, there are plenty of brutal and aggressive types in here

The world doesn't have another ten years left in it currently let alone another century, a vision of the future might be better explained as one of juntas. There's no social or societal trust in a zero trust environment fren, social trust has been utterly destroyed for some time, instead we have a world of paranoids which given the current world is perfectly natural unfortunately.
Yes. Absolutely. That is why monkdoom is required. A group of monk is a miniature laboratory in which trust can be nurtured back into existence in a sheltered environment

Our position is that we hate living in social isolation and alienation, so why would we want a monk fraternity?
To regain trust and to achieve peace

hate must be vented against something.
Venting against God or Nature isn't rewarding to me because they don't physically exist, so i choose to vent against their intermediaries: women.

hate must be vented against something.
Venting against God or Nature isn't rewarding to me because they don't physically exist, so i choose to vent against their intermediaries: women.
You can also vent against the normie cucks who invented all the degeneration and made it possible

Like this brocel says:
I don't hate women, I hate the cucks who allowed things to get to such a state of affairs.
Jfl if you think im an intellectual, im a sub80 iq high school drop out.
Sub 80? Yeah, sure ... High School drop out? That's believable. Nothing to do with IQ, though

Last edited:
It comes naturally, like hating niggers.

i hate everyone and everything.

my rage is trully uncontrablle tbh
This.
I hate every single human being. Selfish disgusting animals, one of the most savage and brutal in the animal kingdom, yet they have the audacity to pretend they have "values", "morality", and other made up and meaningless things.

For intellectual types, it leads to snobbery, like in @Diocel's case.
2yofSgv.gif

I hate them because of the gaslighting. They've always led me to believe that if I do this or that, that I might have a chance. They do this so that all men cater to their needs, but they only repay Chad. Instead of chasing moving goalposts my whole life, I could've been fucking noodle whores in Thailand. I resent women for misleading me.

I also hate them because they are bad winners. I suppose they don't hold all the blame for having the SMV advantage, but it's the way they act with that knowledge that gets me. It's a very "in you face" attitude, and uncalled for. It's unsportsmanlike behavior that extends into other parts of our life: you think your boss respects you if you can't get laid?

They're also selfish. Take sexual abuse for example. Any rational person would say that physical violence is more of a danger than sexual abuse, but we have people doing life for jacking off in front of a crybaby, while Meeks is living it up. That's simply an abuse of power IMO.

I hate them because of the gaslighting. They've always led me to believe that if I do this or that, that I might have a chance. They do this so that all men cater to their needs, but they only repay Chad. Instead of chasing moving goalposts my whole life, I could've been fucking noodle whores in Thailand. I resent women for misleading me.

I also hate them because they are bad winners. I suppose they don't hold all the blame for having the SMV advantage, but it's the way they act with that knowledge that gets me. It's a very "in you face" attitude, and uncalled for. It's unsportsmanlike behavior that extends into other parts of our life: you think your boss respects you if you can't get laid?

They're also selfish. Take sexual abuse for example. Any rational person would say that physical violence is more of a danger than sexual abuse, but we have people doing life for jacking off in front of a crybaby, while Meeks is living it up. That's simply an abuse of power IMO.
Congratulations on your first post.

Let us talk about young foid first. They do behave the way you say, no doubt about that. But wouldn't you behave the same way if you had been educated the way they were? When you are young, you have no experience of your own, you know only what you have been told. Today's young foids have been told all their life that men are trash and that they have every right to do what they want. They are just doing what they have been told.

The point is not to find excuses for foids, but to avoid being angry at the wrong target. The question you need to ask yourself is who told young foids to behave that way and why they did it. The behavior of foids is just the surface. You have to dig deeper. Your remark about your boss points in the right direction ...

Even if it was in their nature I would see no problem with hating them. I hate mosquitoes too and they also only follow their nature. I can hate whatever I want for the reasons I deem fit, everything becomes moral in the moment you deem it as moral and everything becomes immoral in the moment you deem it as immoral. When I say slavery/etc. is moral it then becomes moral in that moment for me as an individual. Why should I restrict myself in my own feelings when these feelings offer me improvements of my own life quality? Why should I pose restrictions for myself when nobody else restricts themselves for me? You can make any judgement you want, but in the end everything you say falls apart after a single "No, I see that differently!" The question is not whether we should hate someone, the question is "Why not?"

Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it, in nature incest/rape/necrophilia/infanticide and everything else occurs, but these behaviors cannot be tolerated within the limits of a civilized society, if we say the behavior of some people is normal because it occurs in nature we can say it for everything. Nature isn't something inherently good or bad, it's inherently neutral and with law/force/etc. we try to subjugate it, if it came to nature we would still shit in caves and die after a minor injury due to infections, flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.
This is the only answer needed whenever this question comes up on every fucking forum.

Men are anti-civilization too. Look at Afghanistan. Our tendency to fight for the alpha spot is destructive of any kind of complex society, if not properly reined in.

The problem women is that their ant-civilization traits are less visible than ours. They are more insidious. That is why they are more dangerous. What you can't see is more likely to kill you than what you can.

Yea but, to return to the topic at hand, men choose to be good = “pro-civilisation“ way more often than women do. Therefore they don’t deserve as much hate as women do.

This cycle does not fit with the data we have about history. It is an oversimplification we have inherited from the Greeks, along with a lot of useless rubbish (like philosophy and gayness)

What we do see in the historical data that we have is very different. Strong men can stay with shitty lives for ever. What changes things is when a winning cultural pattern emerges.

Look at Norway, for example. They had hard lives and plenty of hard men for millennia, yet nothing changed. They still had shitty, violent lives lived in poverty and bad weather. Then Christianity came, and then Protestantism. Now they are the most civilized of men (or they were until they were corrupted by feminism).

The same is true of plenty of other places: Scotland, the Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, ... even England. Until the late Middle Ages, England was no better than Afghanistan or Somalia.

A Monkcel is not "strong" per se. He is only as strong as the ideas he carries forward.

“Strong” does not mean “Big buff Viking”, it means thinking and acting to the long term benefit of your people/culture, even if it is difficult, even if you can’t enjoy the fruits yourself.

The Romans/Christians/Protestants/Monkcels where strong because they perpetuated a strong and enduring culture with strong values (like meritocracy and the importance of family/monogamy).

Those people perpetuate the cycle, therefore it is all pointless IMO.

The strong culture will grow fat and lazy with affluence, giving raise to SJW/feminism/“gibs-me-dat”-ism. This will lead to decline and here we go again.

That is one of the reasons I don't mind not having offspring. For at least 10000 years already, carrying your genes forward in time has become far less important that carrying your ideas (this is the origin of the word "meme": a "mental gene") Chad and Stacy can fuck like rabbits right now and cover the Earth with their spawn, but a few centuries down the line, their descendants will be ruled according to principles that I upheld and helped carry forward. My mental legacy will override their biological legacy.
I’m afraid in a few centuries the world will be populated by low IQ trash that will never be able to comprehend your ideas, much less live by them.

Fat chance. You know who runs this place, right?
I did not admit to jack shit. I am just making an observation about your powerlessness and your irrelevance
Some 2019 greycel that WHO KNOWS WHY suddenly wakes up in 2021 to make these low IQ schizo retrospective threads, bait threads.
Admits he is a foid/shill since he says he won't be banned depending on who runs .is. We have no choice but to hijack authority.
Ignored and moving on, brocels.

I think the issue is more their hypocrisy. I.e the classic 'oh height doesn't matter, personality matters more than looks' that you see all the foids spouting. But then via the black pill its blatantly obvious that this just isn't true.

Yea but, to return to the topic at hand, men choose to be good = “pro-civilisation“ way more often than women do. Therefore they don’t deserve as much hate as women do.
At the moment, in our culture, yes. But there were other moments and other cultures where it was not the case. Look at Pagan Norway in 500AD or Afghanistan now.
“Strong” does not mean “Big buff Viking”, it means thinking and acting to the long term benefit of your people/culture, even if it is difficult, even if you can’t enjoy the fruits yourself.

The Romans/Christians/Protestants/Monkcels where strong because they perpetuated a strong and enduring culture with strong values (like meritocracy and the importance of family/monogamy).

Those people perpetuate the cycle, therefore it is all pointless IMO.
Why pointless, I do not understand.

What you do not get, I think is that, although there is indeed a cycle, there is also an underlying upward trend. The curve is not sin(t) It is sin(t) + t. Each maximum of the curve is higher than the previous one.
I’m afraid in a few centuries the world will be populated by low IQ trash that will never be able to comprehend your ideas, much less live by them.
There is no evidence of that. In the past, things got very bad at certain periods and yet they always bounced back. There is no reason to believe they wont this time too.

The question is: Why do you want to be pessimistic? I think it is because you have been deceived too many times and you don't want to make the mental investment of hoping for something anymore. I get that. However. eventually, I think your animal instincts will take over and you will hope again. We have been selected on our capacity to hope in the future. Only those who had this capacity survived in the long run. It is one of these evolutionary self-fulfilling prophecies
Even if it was in their nature I would see no problem with hating them.
"Dislike" or "be opposed" would be better than "hate". The word "hate", when applied to people, implies that they could be otherwise than they were. That is obviously not the case at the genetic level. Nobody can change his genes.

I hate mosquitoes too and they also only follow their nature.
Mosquitoes are not people.

I can hate whatever I want for the reasons I deem fit,
Yes, but people will judge you based on what you hate. If you hate stupidly, they will have a poor opinion of you.

everything becomes moral in the moment you deem it as moral and everything becomes immoral in the moment you deem it as immoral.
Who is "you" in that sentence? It cannot be an individual. By definition, morality transcends the individual. A certain set of moral rules has to be anchored in some human group (a religion, a nation, a culture) in order to be deemed to exist at all. Only idiots like Nietzche (who died crazy) believe that you can make your own morals.

When I say slavery/etc. is moral it then becomes moral in that moment for me as an individual.
Hogwash. You are twisting the meaning of the word "moral" (under Nitzchean influence, even if you do not realize it)

Morality has its basis in the collective. Otherwise it is just an empty word.

Why should I restrict myself in my own feelings when these feelings offer me improvements of my own life quality?
The feeling of hatred does not offer any improvement. It is a cope. In the beginning, when one realizes what has happened to us, it helps to vent a little, no doubt. But if you keep on venting, month after month, year after year, it just pluges you ever deeper into depression.

Why should I pose restrictions for myself when nobody else restricts themselves for me?
Because it is in your own interest.

You can make any judgement you want, but in the end everything you say falls apart after a single "No, I see that differently!"
Over time, some opinions spread and others disappear. If you bet on a losing opinion, you will pay the price

The question is not whether we should hate someone, the question is "Why not?"
Already answered above: Because it is a stupid, self-defeating cope.

Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it,
Of course not. That is the point of culture. Culture's role is to bend the instincts that have a detrimental effect, in order to be able to live in society. But you don't need to hate women to wish for a culture that restricts their negative traits. Indeed, the less you hate them, the better able you will be to achieve that goal. Achieving any goal requires a cool head. Hate is counterproductive in that regard

in nature incest/rape/necrophilia/infanticide and everything else occurs, but these behaviors cannot be tolerated within the limits of a civilized society, if we say the behavior of some people is normal because it occurs in nature we can say it for everything.
Yes

Nature isn't something inherently good or bad, it's inherently neutral and with law/force/etc. we try to subjugate it,
Yes

if it came to nature we would still shit in caves and die after a minor injury due to infections,
Yes

flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.
Absolutely.

But to succeed in that regard you have to be in control of yourself and be able to give and take. Nothing can be achieved otherwise

Last edited:
shut the fuck up you cuck

Evolutionary psychology may hold the key. Just as it is in women's nature to select Chads, it's our nature to hate women.

We hate real women because they are at odds with our conception of the ideal women. Our inner Anima is as much a part of our own nature, and the Anima tells us what we should expect from actual foids. When the map of Anima does not match the territory, the normal response is to get angry at the physical foids deviating from this. Why is it normal? Because it reinforces a bidirectional dynamic between the male and female that acts as a positive feedback loop. The desires of each sex, over generations, shape the nature of the opposite sex. Cucks who don't get mad at women and instead get mad at themselves or try to convince themselves that they are wrong I would deem as psychologically crippled in some way, as they will be even greater genetic dead ends than the incels who do hate women. Before the advent of our modern day restrictive control societies, hating women would often lead to raping women. At least then one's genes had a greater chance of being passed on.

But today, rape is very likely to land one in hot water, and the raped foid is likely to get an abortion. In time, these pressures may select against traits that lead to getting angry at women for rejection, but could also have a catastrophic, unforeseen destabilizing consequence on humanity--how would such trait modification affect Chad, and in turn how would it feedback into affecting the nature of women?

So, for men, hating women is as natural for us as for women to act like hypergamous sluts for Chad. We are slaves to our nature. There's no gym for your biologically predetermined behavioral traits and predispositions, only copes.
Look at Norway, for example. They had hard lives and plenty of hard men for millennia, yet nothing changed. They still had shitty, violent lives lived in poverty and bad weather. Then Christianity came, and then Protestantism. Now they are the most civilized of men (or they were until they were corrupted by feminism).
I'm starting to think you're way too biased in favor of Christianity. As in, it's almost like you're trying to forcefully associate incel culture with militant pseudo-Christian bullshit for the purpose of some sort of agenda.

It wasn't Christianity that made Norway what it was, but the harsh viking culture that preceded it which ensured the genetic pruning of everyone who deviated from the social norms and who violated the laws of the tribes and kings. Thievery and bandrity became very rare and high ingroup trust asserted itself *before* Christianization.

When Christianity spread to China, with the Taiping rebellion, it resulted in hundreds of millions of deaths, famine and cannibalism, because the Chinese weren't (and in some ways still aren't) ready for such a society. They never had a system in place to purge such criminal traits from their gene pool, like the vikings did. The CCP understands this, hence their modern social credit system to prune undesirables from the gene pool.

Last edited:
A monk brotherhood of incels sounds pretty gay, the goal no matter how impossible it seems is to ascend. [Shrugs]

Last edited:
A monk brotherhood of incels sounds pretty gay, the goal no matter how impossible it seems is to ascend. [Shrugs]
When you realize how impossible that goal is, you will think again.

Congratulations on your first post.

Let us talk about young foid first. They do behave the way you say, no doubt about that. But wouldn't you behave the same way if you had been educated the way they were? When you are young, you have no experience of your own, you know only what you have been told. Today's young foids have been told all their life that men are trash and that they have every right to do what they want. They are just doing what they have been told.

The point is not to find excuses for foids, but to avoid being angry at the wrong target. The question you need to ask yourself is who told young foids to behave that way and why they did it. The behavior of foids is just the surface. You have to dig deeper. Your remark about your boss points in the right direction ...
You are way off base. Women taught them most of that, so in turn, I hate those women. If they're too stupid to recognize right from wrong, I hate them for that.

In contrast, men were taught to respect women no matter what, but we still found a way to hate them. So, you know, people can think for themselves--well, obviosly women can't (which is your point).

I agree with others; this person doesn't sound like an incel and should be investigated for ban.

I don't believe in any of that pseudo scientific, evolutionary psychology nonsense people take for granted when trying to address female nature. "Muh me ugly so me have bad genes" just no, no evidence of that, that's just bs made up by laymen who don't know jackshit about neither.

I seriously cringe when I see anyone quote evolutionary psychology as real science. That being said, I think there's a structural problem with modern society that influences people to misbehave in a certain way, through unnatural practices. Human nature is being overblown here, in fact imo we're actually going against nature in a certain way.

The thing is that most women nowadays are just narcissistic byproducts of this dysfunctional world. So yeah, they're not acting out of instincts, they are still accountable for their actions.

I don't believe in any of that pseudo scientific, evolutionary psychology nonsense people take for granted when trying to address female nature. "Muh me ugly so me have bad genes" just no, no evidence of that, that's just bs made up by laymen who don't know jackshit about neither.
Ok, I agree with that

That being said, I think there's a structural problem with modern society that influences people to misbehave in a certain way, through unnatural practices. Human nature is being overblown here, in fact imo we're actually going against nature in a certain way.
Yes

The thing is that most women nowadays are just narcissistic byproducts of this dysfunctional world.
Yes

So yeah, they're not acting out of instincts
I am not sure I can agree with that. Don't you think that the fact that every woman wants to fuck Chad is heavily influenced by the alpha male instinct that all mammals have?

I am not saying that women's behavior nowadays is fully the result of that instinct. Of course there are lots of societal factors at play too. But it seems to me that the good old dominant male instinct is the raw material these societal factors build upon.

they are still accountable for their actions.
"Accountable" implies a set of norms. It is not clear what those norms are at present. We can try to build a new set of norms. But that is going to take time and, in the meantime, I am not sure about what standard women (and men) are to be held accountable against.

Even if it was in their nature I would see no problem with hating them. I hate mosquitoes too and they also only follow their nature. I can hate whatever I want for the reasons I deem fit, everything becomes moral in the moment you deem it as moral and everything becomes immoral in the moment you deem it as immoral. When I say slavery/etc. is moral it then becomes moral in that moment for me as an individual. Why should I restrict myself in my own feelings when these feelings offer me improvements of my own life quality? Why should I pose restrictions for myself when nobody else restricts themselves for me? You can make any judgement you want, but in the end everything you say falls apart after a single "No, I see that differently!" The question is not whether we should hate someone, the question is "Why not?"

Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it, in nature incest/rape/necrophilia/infanticide and everything else occurs, but these behaviors cannot be tolerated within the limits of a civilized society, if we say the behavior of some people is normal because it occurs in nature we can say it for everything. Nature isn't something inherently good or bad, it's inherently neutral and with law/force/etc. we try to subjugate it, if it came to nature we would still shit in caves and die after a minor injury due to infections, flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.
This.

this God tier reply

That said I myself don’t hate ALL women.

Just the modern ones who have been mindfucked by Jew liberal social engineering to become narcissistic radical feminist man hating cunts that oftentimes LARP as lesbians until of course the right Chad comes along and then she claims “that she’s so happy she found herself and that golly gee turns out she’s bi after all!”

(Cue eye roll here)

Bullshit bitch you just finally attracted the interest of the giga Chad you always wanted and your lesbian bullshit was just an edgy attention grabbing scheme!

So I hate the modern woman for being a hateful, socially engineered liar who is too stupid or arrogant to see or admit she’s been manipulated by the clever collection of psychopaths on Madison Avenue to behave in pre packaged repugnant Clown World style ways.

Now having said that I love almost all the women from the 80’s and before that era as they were feminine, kind, respectful, sexy, sweet, knew their place and would give almost any guy a chance to date them so long as you were what the culture back then considered a responsible person that takes care of himself.

Yes gentlemen back then the normies often spouted cliche of “take a shower” actually carried some weight in the dating game along with having a job and a car and no strongly bad habits such as raging alcoholic or drug addict.

I mean you could drink and smoke and sure do SOME drugs but not to levels where you’re ending up in the ER all the time.
That is Nitzchean bullshit ...

We don't make our own individual morality.
Yes we do.

If you are a Christ cuck or someother religious adherent you don’t have to worry as if your god/s are real they’ll let us all know after we die whether objective morality exists or not but for now in the meantime you can’t prove that it does hence Nietchze: 1 your imaginary friend/s: 0.

Last edited:
this God tier reply
Nitzchean bullshit

Yes we do.
No we don't (see below)

If you are a Christ cuck or someother religious adherent you don’t have to worry as if your god/s are real they’ll let us all know after we die whether objective morality exists or not but for now in the meantime you can’t prove that it does hence Nietchze: 1 your imaginary friend/s: 0.
Nietzche is right that God is dead. It was a good cope while it lasted but now it is over. No longer works except for giga-morons

But he is wrong when he says that we can come up with our own morality all by our lonesome

That idea is another brain-dead cope.

The word "morality" makes sense only if it used to describe something that applies to you whether you like it or not. You can decide to transgress morality (when it exists) but that does not mean that you have changed morality.

If you believe you can make your own morality, it means you believe you are God, or at least a god. Nietzche just replaced the old cope of believing in the Sky Chad by a new and even more ridiculous cope: that you can be the Sky Chad

Many Incels are the victims of this Nitzchean cope. That is why they keep banging at their keyboards, alone in their basements, churning out these endless rants about what women do wrong; all the while not moving the world by an inch.

As the Architect would say: Nietzche was another system of control.

Believing that you can "make your own morality" keeps you isolated and prevents you from doing anything real about actually changing morality, which can only be done as a group.

Last edited:
When you realize how impossible that goal is, you will think again.
My ace in the hole is the total collapse of the United States, I'm not worried about shit. Once you understand the absolute nightmare of the future world we're going to inherit literally the sky is the limit concerning individual personal ambitions. I'm comfy as fuck over here, I have nothing but time, I've waited entire decades, I can wait a few more years.

Last edited:
My ace in the hole is the total collapse of the United States, I'm not worried about shit. Once you understand the absolute nightmare of the future world we're going to inherit literally the sky is the limit concerning individual personal ambitions. I'm comfy as fuck over here, I have nothing but time, I've waited entire decades, I can wait a few more years.
I understand. I am in the same situation, pretty much

What you need to realize is that on your own, you will achieve nothing.

My Blackpill Order of Monkcels is a SHTF survival strategy (based on the example of how monks survived the fall of the Roman Empire in the 5th and 6th centuries AD)

Without such a group, you will be wiped out within hours. All the criminal gangs that will roam the streets will be lead by Chads (actually mostly Tyronne)

Instead of being shunned and ridiculed as we are now, we will be killed outright.

I understand. I am in the same situation, pretty much

What you need to realize is that on your own, you will achieve nothing.

My Blackpill Order of Monkcels is a SHTF survival strategy (based on the example of how monks survived the fall of the Roman Empire in the 5th and 6th centuries AD)

Without such a group, you will be wiped out within hours. All the criminal gangs that will roam the streets will be lead by Chads (actually mostly Tyronne)

Instead of being shunned and ridiculed as we are now, we will be killed outright.
We're on our own for now as simply rebelling lonely voices on the internet, but once the collapse party begins all the dissidents, disenfranchised, working class slaves, outcasts, and rebels will find each other in the streets united by hatred with a strong desire of retribution against a society that has abandoned so many lives to ruin for such a very long time now, this is how I see things playing out overtime.

For now at least, it's just the long wait for this decadent and completely rotten society to simply just die, although I would argue that our wait won't be much longer as the cracks in the foundation are presenting themselves everywhere now.

Last edited:
We're on our own now as simply rebelling lonely voices on the internet, but once the collapse party begins all the dissidents, disenfranchised, working class slaves, outcasts, and rebels will find each other in the streets united by hatred with a strong desire of retribution against a society that has abandoned so many lives to ruin for such a very long time now, this is how I see things playing out overtime.
That is not how things will play out.

Yes, our society will collapse because it is rotten to the core. No doubt

But when it does, "rebels" will not gather together spontaneously. Your idea that "all the dissidents, disenfranchised, working class slaves, outcasts, and rebels" will unite is a hopeless pipe-dream straight out of a late 19th century anarchist utopia. Wake up, great-grandson of Sacco and Vanzetti, no one seriously believes in that sort of thing anymore. The vacuum left by the collapsed stated will be filled in by criminal gangs, all of which will be led mostly by tyrones and a few Chads (mostly Chadrigez and/or Ahmads, depending on country). As a lone incel, you stand absolutely no chance in such an environment. You might survive for a while as the bitch of a local Chad-lord but you will be so malnourished and mistreated that you will die soon.

By contrast, a group of monkcels may head to the woods and deter raiding parties from the cities by sticking together (20 incels with sticks and forks can deter 5 Chad/chadlite raiders similarly armed). Monks in the Middle Ages did just that and they survived. Even better, they rebuilt civilization from the ground up.

That is not how things will play out.

Yes, our society will collapse because it is rotten to the core. No doubt

But when it does, "rebels" will not gather together spontaneously. Your idea that "all the dissidents, disenfranchised, working class slaves, outcasts, and rebels" will unite is a hopeless pipe-dream straight out of a late 19th century anarchist utopia. Wake up, great-grandson of Sacco and Vanzetti, no one seriously believes in that sort of thing anymore. The vacuum left by the collapsed stated will be filled in by criminal gangs, all of which will be led mostly by tyrones and a few Chads (mostly Chadrigez and/or Ahmads, depending on country). As a lone incel, you stand absolutely no chance in such an environment. You might survive for a while as the bitch of a local Chad-lord but you will be so malnourished and mistreated that you will die soon.

By contrast, a group of monkcels may head to the woods and deter raiding parties from the cities by sticking together (20 incels with sticks and forks can deter 5 Chad/chadlite raiders similarly armed). Monks in the Middle Ages did just that and they survived. Even better, they rebuilt civilization from the ground up.
Spontaneous? No, absolutely not. Me, an anarchist? No, absolutely not.

No, the seeds of hatred were planted long ago and when you have the majority of the population completely disenfranchised, angry, feeling hopeless, at each other's throats, and having the desire of retribution with the destruction of said society it is all practically a guarantee sooner or later. I have no doubt people of like minds will find each other offline once this society really does collapses and afterwards this society will eat each other in endless slaughter, blood, and death. It's the same of every collapsed empire or nation in history, don't you know?

I have waited a very long time for when this event eventually transpires and I plan on basking in all its horrific glory or display feeding upon it for my very hungry dark soul. Bon appetite!

Last edited:
I have no doubt people of like minds will find each other offline once this society really does collapses and afterwards this society will eat each other in endless slaughter, blood, and death. It's the same of every collapsed empire or nation in history, don't you know?
I know. But you will be one of the first to be killed. Can't you see it coming?

I have waited a very long time for when this event eventually transpires and I plan on basking in all its horrific glory or display feeding upon it for my very hungry dark soul. Bon appetite!
You will bask for a very short amount of time and then you will die, or worse.

I don't get it.

I know. But you will be one of the first to be killed. Can't you see it coming?

You will bask for a very short amount of time and then you will die, or worse.

I don't get it.
No, I will be far removed from society once this shitshow begins, I will be camped out in some canyons laughing as I watch entire cities burn from a distance. The agonizing screams, lamentations, and shouts of horror from a distance will ensure that I will have the best sound sleep that I have ever had in my miserable wretched existence. You're really not good at this, are you?

Guys, I’m pretty sure this is a foid trying to convince us not to hate its kind. I had a similar conversation with a foid on reddit once saying that you can’t hate them for their nature. I told the whore that I do and I can

No, I will be far removed from society once this shitshow begins, I will be camped out in some canyons laughing as I watch entire cities burn from a distance. The agonizing screams, lamentations, and shouts of horror from a distance will ensure that I will have the best sound sleep that I have ever had in my miserable wretched existence. You're really not good at this, are you?
You can't survive in the wild alone. No one can

You can't survive in the wild alone. No one can
Who said anything about being alone? Misery likes company don't you know, and at the rate of this world being filled to the brim of miserable people I'll have a bunch of miserable buddies.

Guys, I’m pretty sure this is a foid trying to convince us not to hate its kind. I had a similar conversation with a foid on reddit once saying that you can’t hate them for their nature. I told the whore that I do and I can
Imagine making a four page thread on why you shouldn't hate women.

These retarded infiltrators seriously think that making threads like this is going to convert men over to soy bullshit again. It's laughable really.

What's funny is the whole nature argument seems to only apply when it's in benefit of the woman, but the second you say that rape and murder is human nature all of a sudden the nature argument falls flat.

The lack of consistency and obvious bias toward trying to validate and justify female actions is a dead give away.

That's how you can easily tell its a foid or some low t cuck.

And of course out of all the threads with actual evidence and examples of shitty female behavior, IT is going to focus on this one because it pushes their agenda that women can do no wrong.

Last edited:
Who said anything about being alone? Misery likes company don't you know, and at the rate of this world being filled to the brim of miserable people I'll have a bunch of miserable buddies
If you don't organize your "bunch" in advance, you don't stand a chance
Imagine making a four page thread on why you shouldn't hate women.

These retarded infiltrators seriously think that making threads like this is going to convert men over to soy bullshit again. It's laughable really
Ersatz Chad. The gorilla av is quite clear ...

If you don't organize your "bunch" in advance, you don't stand a chance
Organization this, organization that. You know, all these wealthy people that decided to make their little countryside shtf cottage with their underground bunker of gold, silver, weapons, ammo, food, supplies, luxuries, and resources only need a couple of mortar fires, rockets, missiles, or cannons aimed at them by the United States military to basically piss all over their twenty year project of remote seclusion. Moral of the story here, you can organize all you want but in the end it's no sure thing against the unknown or an even more powerful force.

Not everything is organization, sometimes intelligence, resources, and numbers is all you need. Some things are spontaneous also but of course your type doesn't like believing that. Spontaneity, chaos, and the unknown has a way of ruining calculating or organizational mindsets, can't plan for everything.

Last edited:
Organization this, organization that. You know, all these wealthy people that decided to make their little countryside shtf cottage with their underground bunker of gold, silver, weapons, ammo, food, supplies, luxuries, and resources only need a couple of mortar fires, rockets, missiles, or cannons aimed at them by the United States military to basically piss all over their twenty year project of remote seclusion. Moral of the story here, you can organize all you want but in the end it's no sure thing against the unknown or an even more powerful force.

Not everything is organization, sometimes intelligence, resources, and numbers is all you need. Some things are spontaneous also but of course your type doesn't like believing that. Spontaneity, chaos, and the unknown has a way of ruining calculating or organizational mindsets, can't plan for everything.
Who spoke of a bunker? Or supplies?

I am just talking about having a bunch of closely knit people who believe in the same thing. I agree that this is the only thing you can realistically plan. But this you must plan. Trusted relationships cannot be improvised in the middle of the chaos. They have to pre-exist.

That is why the Christian Church was the only institution to survive the fall of the Roman Empire. They were just the only people who could trust each other

Who spoke of a bunker? Or supplies?

I am just talking about having a bunch of closely knit people who believe in the same thing. I agree that this is the only thing you can realistically plan. But this you must plan. Trusted relationships cannot be improvised in the middle of the chaos. They have to pre-exist.

That is why the Christian Church was the only institution to survive the fall of the Roman Empire. They were just the only people who could trust each other
They don't have to pre-exist in the traditional very narrow mindset you're thinking of, necessity is the mother of survival, and even complete strangers can work together putting their differences aside if necessity demands it of all of them, still yet, if they have a common collective ambition, goal, or desire as a part of their in-group even better. Even the best laid plans can lead to ruin, nobody think it can happen to them until it does.

Not quite true, other things survived other than the Christian church but that is a discussion for another time.

Trust? Nah, even common greed, common hate, and common desires of revenge can unite people even in times of general social mistrust, going back to the argument on the forcible necessity of survival.

Last edited: