Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Ersatz Chads - The plague of this forum and of Inceldom in general

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
We have all been bullied, generally by Chad

Now, on this forum and elsewhere, we have to endure being bullied by Ersatz Chads.

Some of us, who cannot be Chads irl any more than the rest of us, still crave to be Chads. They take advantage of the vulnerable state most of us are in to play Chads here. They bully, terrorize, scorn and harass as much as they can just to feel this short rush of adrenalin that the alpha male gets.

They are not real Chads of course, just wannabe Chads, fake Chads, Ersatz Chads. They act as parasites on our communities just to feed their miserable and pathetic cope.

They are always pushing the most extreme and obnoxious versions of the Incel narrative, not because they believe in them, but because it makes them feel and appear "masculine". News flash: nobody here is "masculine". Our masculinity has been robbed from us long ago. Acting "masculine" on this forum is just a disgustingly hypocrite cope.

Special note about Stormfrontcels: they are a full-on ersatz Chad cult.
But they are not alone. There are plenty non-Stormfrontcel ersatz Chads

Ersatz Chads, stop coping at the expense of your fellow brocels. Drop the fake masculinity righteous anger act. Just be honest subhumsn brothers to your fellow brocels

Tbh. No point in being chad.

Tbh, there is a point in "acting Chad" and that is the source of the problem.

If you "act Chad", your body will reward you with adrenalin, dopamin, endorphins and the whole lot of nice feeling molecules.

So the temptation is there.

Since when has there been wannabe chads on here?
I never see any on the forum.
And I disagree, I haven't seen an user acting "masculine."
We get angry for very understandable reasons, and we our allowed to use our anger in any way we see fit.
Yeah, there is that temptation, albeit, a very hypocritical one since we dislike chads.
I don't mean this as a dig towards you.

I would never bully or harass anyone on this forum

I never see any on the forum.
And I disagree, I haven't seen an user acting "masculine."
We get angry for very understandable reasons, and we our allowed to use our anger in any way we see fit.
Yeah, there is that temptation, albeit, a very hypocritical one since we dislike chads.
I don't mean this as a dig towards you.
@Diocel is a wannabe Chad

@Diocel is a wannabe Chad
Yeah, this is not a good strategy or tactic on your part with this thread. Also, you never responded back to me in the other thread.

It is not easy to see. You have to look at the behavior patterns of the most aggressive members on this forum and compare them with actual Chad behavior

Being genuinely angry is one thing.

Making up fake anger for the purpose of Ersatz-Chad coping is another.

I didn’t read all of your Jewish kvetching post and I don’t think anyone should either especially after your “Why should we hate women?” thread, but I did see this through skimming it and I want you to know you’re a faggot progressive idiot. I’m not a “faux chad” or whatever nonsense you’re claiming I am, and what you are is a passive aggressive nigger. If you’re not a nigger you’re a faux (sorry, ersatz) nigger, because being a passive aggressive monkey is what nigger progressive liberal sodomites do.

Your attitudes of “speaking for the forum” and trying to create new philosophical terms are you trying to pathetically (because nobody cares) create power. Like a Jewish person, if a Jewish person had an IQ of 85 so you could see what they were doing. We know you’re not employed by any agencies because they could find much better people, so do you just shill for moderate views and liberal/progressive values for free?
Stop acting like a bitch.

That is LITERALLY me!

Last edited:
I didn’t read all of your Jewish kvetching post and I don’t think anyone should either especially after your “Why should we hate women?” thread, but I did see this through skimming it and I want you to know you’re a faggot progressive idiot. I’m not a “faux chad” or whatever nonsense you’re claiming I am, and what you are is a passive aggressive nigger. If you’re not a nigger you’re a faux (sorry, ersatz) nigger, because being a passive aggressive monkey is what nigger progressive liberal sodomites do.
JFL
That is LITERALLY me!
Slayer

Thanks for the supporting evidence @Diocel and @Dregster666

You are greatly helping me make my case

Thanks for the supporting evidence @Diocel and @Dregster666

You are greatly helping me make my case
Bruh nobody cares what you think you'll be gone within 1-3 weeks tops

Gtfo filthy Hole

You can discuss this over with him in pm.
I never saw him bully someone so whatever.
You act like a woman by parading your dirty laundry.

Thank you guys for the demonstration of Ersatz-chadness. I could not have hope for more
You can discuss this over with him in pm.
This is not something I want him in particular to stop. I am just using him as an example to make a general point.

I never saw him bully someone so whatever.
This is because his form of Ersatz-Chadness is subtle. He fooled you. Look at the clip from Gossip Girl he posted. Look at the Character he chose. He understands perfectly what I am telling about him and he brags about it.

Last edited:
It is not easy to see. You have to look at the behavior patterns of the most aggressive members on this forum and compare them with actual Chad behavior

Being genuinely angry is one thing.

Making up fake anger for the purpose of Ersatz-Chad coping is another.
Chad behavior consists of such things like bullying, harassment, being physically aggressive. We aren't doing any of that.
Anger is a great cope. And it isn't fake. It can be near to impossible to fake anger. Again, we haven't done that.

Never heard of that show before you mentioned it on the other thread.

Gossip girl looks like a foid show... @Dregster666
Yet you chose exactly the right gif to make my point, strange ....

Chad behavior consists of such things like bullying, harassment, being physically aggressive.
If you remove "physically" your description is accurate

Anger is a great cope.
It isn't. Venting is ok in the beginning. If you abuse it, it leads to further depression

It can be near to impossible to fake anger. Again, we haven't done that.
Anger can be faked, like anything else

Look again
I'm very quick and good at finding shit online, it didn't took me enough to find out that the guy i posted is an arrogant faggot.
You knew exactly what I meant and you chose the perfect gif

So much for the "sub 80" IQ ...

Last edited:
If you remove "physically" your description is accurate

It isn't. Venting is ok in the beginning. If you abuse it, it leads to further depression

Anger can be faked, like anything else

Look again
If anger is held in, it is dangerous. It helps a person cope with the nonsense they are dealing with, many can't afford to seek help or methods.
Where do you want me to look exactly?

So you watch gossip girls huh?
I watched the pilot recently bc someone told me it was full of blackpill evidence. It is indeed the case. It is full of interesting example

How about you start taking accountability for your (retarded) words instead of pulling shit like this?

Tbh, there is a point in "acting Chad" and that is the source of the problem.

If you "act Chad", your body will reward you with adrenalin, dopamin, endorphins and the whole lot of nice feeling molecules.

So the temptation is there.
acting as chad is just redpill pua tactic

Another whiny hormonal shit thread by k9glowie

you remind me of @boojies

It is I, chad. My dick big, your dick small. Me mog you. etc.

It is I, chad. My dick big, your dick small. Me mog you. etc.
Thanks for making my job easier. Like @Diocel, you are supplying all the evidence we need.

And don't tell afterwards that it was "a joke". This kind of thing is always a half-joke at best. It is therefore at least a half-confession.
who hurt you?
That is a foid question.

Nobody hurt me. Ersatz Chads hurt the Incel community as a whole. Being an Incel myself, I guess I am hurt that way. But that is not the point. Realizing that there is an Ersatz Chad problem among us is something we all need to do as Incels. It is holding us back.

Last edited:
Thanks for making my job easier. Like @Diocel, you are supplying all the evidence we need.

And don't tell afterwards that it was "a joke". This kind is always a half-joke at best. It is therefore at least a half-confession.
Yeah I'm a giga chad. It feels great tbh.

:feelzez:

That is a foid question.

Nobody hurt me. Ersatz Chads hurt the Incel community as a whole. Being an Incel myself, I guess I am hurt that way. But that is not the point. Realizing that there is an Ersatz Chad problem among us is something we all need to do as Incels. It is holding us back.
someone can be an incel and also be extremely aggressive,there's no contradiction.
the "problems" you see are the children of your wrong assumptions

someone can be an incel and also be extremely aggressive,there's no contradiction.
Not towards other incels.

We have nothing to lose, nothing to gain. What is the point of being aggressive if not to use it as a cope; a Chad-imitation cope?

Not towards other incels.

We have nothing to lose, nothing to gain. What is the point of being aggressive if not to use it as a cope; a Chad-imitation cope?
Are you a shoot schizo bro?

Classic divide and conquer thread.

We have all been bullied, generally by Chad

Now, on this forum and elsewhere, we have to endure being bullied by Ersatz Chads.

Some of us, who cannot be Chads irl any more than the rest of us, still crave to be Chads. They take advantage of the vulnerable state most of us are in to play Chads here. They bully, terrorize, scorn and harass as much as they can just to feel this short rush of adrenalin that the alpha male gets.

They are not real Chads of course, just wannabe Chads, fake Chads, Ersatz Chads. They act as parasites on our communities just to feed their miserable and pathetic cope.

They are always pushing the most extreme and obnoxious versions of the Incel narrative, not because they believe in them, but because it makes them feel and appear "masculine". News flash: nobody here is "masculine". Our masculinity has been robbed from us long ago. Acting "masculine" on this forum is just a disgustingly hypocrite cope.

Ersatz Chads, stop coping at the expense of your fellow brocels. Drop the fake masculinity righteous anger act. Just be honest subhumsn brothers to your fellow brocels
I’ve been bullied by normie s mostly

Never heard of that show before you mentioned it on the other thread.

Gossip girl looks like a foid show... @Dregster666
This is embarrassing, watching this filthy hole expose herself with every post made
I am not mad. I just exposed you.

And you helped me greatly. This Gossip Girl gif was right on the money
The only thing being exposed here is your wet hole drooling for Diocel :feelsohh::lul: