Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a great personality

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Online through chat or with the use of catfish photo I can chat up girls real nice and get them to fall for me and talk for a long time. But if I show my real pic then it’s over.

Online through chat or with the use of catfish photo I can chat up girls real nice and get them to fall for me and talk for a long time. But if I show my real pic then it’s over.
Pretty sure they're more interested in your chadfish rather than your personality

Brutal brocel

Pretty sure they're more interested in your chadfish rather than your personality
This. JFL at OP thinking bitches care about pErSoNaLiTy. It's ALL AND ONLY about genetics

This is true but I also did this in a chat room with no picture at all. This one girl fell for me and we chatted every night. She was a cute Indian girl in Canada. We talked for months. I even chatted other girls on there and was popular. Once I showed her my pic things went ice cold. She would still be cordial with me but nothing flirty like before.

Rich, dark triad chad to be exact

Hell nah in the west it's always the northern European Viking blonde hair blue eyes Swedish Chad, or a light skin, light eyes Tyrone like Jeremy Meeks, where you can literally go to jail and still foids want to fuck anyway simply for how you look.

Hell nah in the west it's always the northern European Viking blonde hair blue eyes Swedish Chad, or a light skin, light eyes Tyrone like Jeremy Meeks, where you can literally go to jail and still foids want to fuck anyway simply for how you look.
Yes but they'd rather have rich chads so they dont need to change him for a betabuxxer

Yes but they'd rather have rich chads so they dont need to change him for a betabuxxer

Ideally they want rich Chads. However, rich Chads tend to be white, because that's just how it works, and there's only so many to go around. If they do betabuxxers then they may choose a low-tier Rice normie, while getting fucked by a poorer, younger Chad.

I know this all to well. The west is trash bro. I have a good personality, and improved my social skills to chad level, but these bitches are too picky, I got ghosted my a single mom on Tinder, how the fuck?

Ideally they want rich Chads. However, rich Chads tend to be white, because that's just how it works, and there's only so many to go around. If they do betabuxxers then they may choose a low-tier Rice normie, while getting fucked by a poorer, younger Chad.
In short, foids desire chad

In short, foids desire chad
You said triad Chad. I mean I always thought triad was a Chink gang member. Idk if you were thinking different or not.

You said triad Chad. I mean I always thought triad was a Chink gang member. Idk if you were thinking different or not.
I meant this

Face is everything.

I meant this

Okay got it. Didn't know. Thanks.

But it doesn’t matter if ur ugly

It's all about looks.

Get the nudes and post them here bro

how do you start the conversation with them?

how do you start the conversation with them?
Just a simple hi or compliment their beauty or ask about something in their profile. It doesn’t matter, she will respond if your chadfish is attractive.