Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate how Natural sex and relationship is for some people

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Mostly Normies, foids and Chads. Whenever I see sexual tension or romantic bondings in Movies/Tv/Anime Its so fucking alien to me yet my heart aches from the thought that its a natural thing, its not like im envy at something that 99% of people cant have like a big mansion or a private jet. Normies probably watch movies and stuff thinking "heh, he kissed that girl, no big deal". Fucking twitches my heart :cryfeels:

:feelsbadman:
Happy couples on fiction make me jealous.

I feel strange when I see romantic components in shows. I tend to think that I would be too high inhib to even engage in such a thing. It's as if I'm a virgin from Victorian England.
And thanks to (((them))) every movie has to have some romantic aspect to it.

Guys like watching twitch because they can see other guys play the same video games as them optimally (with rank 1 gods etc)

Girls like watching Rom Coms because they can see other girls play the same dating, intimacy and sex as them optimally (with chads billionaires etc)

Guys like watching twitch because they can see other guys play the same video games as them

Girls like watching Rom Coms because they can see other girls play the same dating, intimacy and sex as them
I hate women

i feel so uncomfortable watching romantic scenes

Watching normfags will get you depressed that’s why I dont

I would rather have a private jet tbh, it makes first class passengers look like peasants

I am filled with intense hatred and envy whenever I hear someone brag about their sexual encounters. Sex shouldn’t exist.

Foids act surprised when men are still virgin after the age of 20.

They don't understand because they literally just have to exist to get laid

Foids act surprised when men are still virgin after the age of 20.

They don't understand because they literally just have to exist to get laid
Also because it's a thing that's been happening since they're 12-14. They have such a long sexual history by the time they're 20. Being a virgin at 20 is like never having lived in their eyes.

These people need to be jailed in isolation

For women and chads sex and relationships are as normal as breathing.

Very relatable. They get to live a normal life and we get to rot

Also because it's a thing that's been happening since they're 12-14. They have such a long sexual history by the time they're 20. Being a virgin at 20 is like never having lived in their eyes.
They don't know their lives are on tutorial mode
Very relatable. They get to live a normal life and we get to rot
LDAR is the only way to go as an incel tbh

They don't know their lives are on tutorial mode

LDAR is the only way to go as an incel tbh
Worst part is they like to think that anyone who struggles is a bad person who deserves to suffer.

Brutal. Sexual tension is one thing that's totally alien to me because nobody every has any remotely sexual feelings towards me

you could probably get it from a 0/10 if you approach every day

this makes you a fakecel according to this forum btw

The problem with sex is, that in our current society, those who have it the most deserve it the least.

I'm starting to lose it brah. Going insane thinking about this all day. Rope seems more appealing by the day.

I'm starting to lose it brah. Going insane thinking about this all day. Rope seems more appealing by the day.
Stop thinking and LDAR. Also I just busted a fat nut after waiting 8 days so I’m feeling pretty content and ready to sleep. Good night.

IncelTear(s) think that when i said
Movies/Tv/Anime
I contradicted myself since they are "works of fiction :soy:"
yeah right, like the average Chad doesnt get to slay 3 pussies at a time and the average normie has a foid by his side