Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much do you hate simps & white nights ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I wish simps would realize they'll remain incels forever and join the brotherhood of the Incel Protection Force lol.

They must be genocided.

I want to roll them up over sticky ball and send to space where i would form Simp planet and call Kim from NK to test new nukes (in Katamari Damacy)
Katamari iE7ZsPHNZg

I don't really hate anyone, I just observe where this clown world is going

Attachments

• edited_20240106_170115.jpg
    edited_20240106_170115.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 6
I don't hate them. They are desperate and try their best, why would I hate them?

Very much, the most pathetic thing I can possibly think of is risking your safety and well-being for some foid that wouldn't EVER acknowledge your existence

No, I am rejected there all the time unless I hide where I am. I thought we could be ourselves here at least?
If you feel sorry for white knights and simps then No, you can fuck off

If you feel sorry for white knights and simps then No, you can fuck off
I don't feel sorry for them, I don't feel anything in particular for them, I just say I can understand why they do what they do. Everyone tries to get laid and they haven't given up hope yet.

I don't feel sorry for them, I don't feel anything in particular for them, I just say I can understand why they do what they do. Everyone tries to get laid and they haven't given up hope yet.
So called men like those are to largely blame for this gynocentric soyciety we live in, and yet you don't care. Then you're not really blackpilled

So called men like those are to largely blame for this gynocentric soyciety we live in, and yet you don't care. Then you're not really blackpilled
Let me be clear: I think it's stupid because their simping won't get them anywhere. But I also had no success with my approach, so who am I to judge? While they might be responsible for the gynocentric society, it's not their main goal - their main goal is getting laid and I don't fault people for being selfish unless they actively try to harm other people in their process.

Let me be clear: I think it's stupid because their simping won't get them anywhere. But I also had no success with my approach, so who am I to judge? While they might be responsible for the gynocentric society, it's not their main goal - their main goal is getting laid and I don't fault people for being selfish unless they actively try to harm other people in their process.
So your excuse for everything is just muh they're trying to get laid, and what makes you think behaving like some twink soyboy actually results in sex? It's pure delusion.

So your excuse for everything is just muh they're trying to get laid, and what makes you think behaving like some twink soyboy actually results in sex? It's pure delusion.
I already said it doesn't and that's why I think it's stupid. But they think it does, and I can't fault them for trying, as I don't know better anyway.

I already said it doesn't and that's why I think it's stupid. But they think it does, and I can't fault them for trying, as I don't know better anyway.
That's just a pathetic mindset to have, "oh well even if they're to blame for this situation they're just trying". Passive and weak

They all should be hung and gutted

That's just a pathetic mindset to have, "oh well even if they're to blame for this situation they're just trying". Passive and weak
If I were more active/aggressive/stronger I probably had more T, then I would maybe not be an incel? It's just how it is. And yes, I am depressed, like many other people here, but unlike some others, I am at not LARPing.

If I were more active/aggressive/stronger I probably had more T, then I would maybe not be an incel? It's just how it is. And yes, I am depressed, like many other people here, but unlike some others, I am at not LARPing.
I am incel because of my face, but it doesn't mean I have to be weak.

You're probably one of them
No, I don't simp. White knighting ... it's dubious, I sometimes defend the actions of women against men, but also of men against women etc. ... if you would do a statistical analysis I would probably be somehow more likely to defend the women, but I still don't think it would qualify as full-blown white knighting, as I only defend actions and arguments I see defensible. And I also think that that's the default (evolutionary?) state for most men.

No, I don't simp. White knighting ... it's dubious, I sometimes defend the actions of women against men, but also of men against women etc. ... if you would do a statistical analysis I would probably be somehow more likely to defend the women, but I still don't think it would qualify as full-blown white knighting, as I only defend actions and arguments I see defensible. And I also think that that's the default (evolutionary?) state for most men.
So called "incel" defending foids?
2347b2415b1ece5d88f014c93f0dbf33

So called "incel" defending foids?
Incel means involuntary celibate. I cannot get sex despite wanting to, so I am one by definition.

I defend certain actions and arguments of people independent of their characteristics like sex or race or political affiliation depending on whether I think their action or argument is defensible or not and they have enough defenders already or not.

So I don't intentionally defend "foids" because they are women, but "accidentally" because they e.g. say something which I think is correct and someone else makes an - in my opinion - unfair attack on them.

Both things are completely unrelated. I am sure there are many people having plenty of sex defending foids and also many who don't - and there are many people who don't have sex who defend foids and many who don't.