Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you notice that trans-men never lose their innate female sexuality?

Tunadiver

Tunadiver

Recruit
★★
Did you notice that you’ll often find sexually active and extroverted trans-women, but rarely see or hear from trans-men that go and fuck around.
The female mind is so embedded in their bodies, that nature still protects the precious ova from male access. Whereas men that turned women don’t hesitate to spread their seed. Nothing will overcome nature's barrier of worthiness between male sperm and female eggs, and nothing will separate any ovum from this barrier of nature.
We are truly outselected, and we can’t ascend to the next level or next period of life. But since women are nature, there’s truly nothing for us to change about it. We just accept what is unacceptable.

If there’s someone feeling the same way, I’d like to hear from you.
Please don’t insult if you disagree.

I once watched a youtube by a trans man (former woman)
he said he wanted to go buy a Teddy bear to sleep with?? ,didn't this dude get the memo ,dudes don't sleep with Teddy bears!

I once watched a youtube by a trans man (former woman)
he said he wanted to go buy a Teddy bear to sleep with?? ,didn't this dude get the memo ,dudes don't sleep with Teddy bears!
Most trans men are feminine as fuck, paint their nails and shit

No, I read that transmen often get super-horny (just like normal men) and sometimes even let random men fuck them.

At the same time, transwomen often get less sexual. I guess transmen, on average, might still be less sexual than transwomen for one reason or another, but more than ciswomen.

They're foids with a beard I wouldn't expect anything less, the same way one can see trannies who associate "womenhood" with leering at one's boobs.

They're foids with a beard I wouldn't expect anything less, the same way one can see trannies who associate "womenhood" with leering at one's boobs.
I find it very interesting that even a shit ton of testosterone and HGH won’t let nature let go of its firm grip on reproduction.

I FUCKING DESPISE TRANS MEN THEIR VERY EXISTENCE MAKES A MOCKERY OF LOW STATUS MEN

I find it very interesting that even a shit ton of testosterone and HGH won’t let nature let go of its firm grip on reproduction.
It's a mystery to some but for others they don't need an explanation, it would make for a good study (not done by people who shelve them).

They still behave like women, but however I notice that a lot of them tend to be aggressive.