Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe men exist who don't hate society

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Other than the top 1% of chads who are only good looking for so many years, the vast majority of men get treated like shit. There should be riots in the streets and blocking highways.

But nope.

Most men still suck up to women who quite literally hate them and openly state it.

Other than the top 1% of chads who are only good looking for so many years, the vast majority of men get treated like shit. There should be riots in the streets and blocking highways.

But nope.

Most men still suck up to women who quite literally hate them and openly state it.
Most men are given a little taste of that drug between a woman's legs and they're hooked for life. They know how sweet it is, how wonderful it feels to commune with divine feminine whore of babylon. So they slave away for the rest of their lives for another shot at meeting the goddess, at feeling that feeling, but it never comes. The question becomes, is it better to never taste such a powerful drug, or is it better to feel the pleasure and lose some of your mind?

Most men are given a little taste of that drug between a woman's legs and they're hooked for life. They know how sweet it is, how wonderful it feels to commune with divine feminine whore of babylon. So they slave away for the rest of their lives for another shot at meeting the goddess, at feeling that feeling, but it never comes. The question becomes, is it better to never taste such a powerful drug, or is it better to feel the pleasure and lose some of your mind?

most men are getting sex with fat ugly ass used up women, not tight young JBs or whatever the incel fantasy is

I think we are living proof feeling it is way better than rotting

most men are getting sex with fat ugly ass used up women, not tight young JBs or whatever the incel fantasy is
I envision all the women I'm not having sex with like this,
Aphrodite 6

I don't understand it either. How do they delude themselves?