Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most ugly men I've seen acted bluepilled

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
It seems at least in my own experience that unattractive men at least in Eastern Europe tend to act like bluepilled cucks and the moment they see a woman they start acting completely different towards their friends and try their best to shit on you in a desperate attempt to jestermaxx for her meanwhile she's taking HTN cocks.

This has happened to myself and I've also seen it happen to other people usually manlets or LTNs with low self-confidence who won't fight back against their bullying.

Not only that but they also tend to not be aware of how they look like. They may be very repulsive but believe they've got a chance with every foid they see on the street.

It is a daily occurance for me when I go outside to stumble at least once on a sub5 who's trying to compensate with thugmaxxing and being an asshole for his looks, most of them honestly are not even aware of being ugly since they most likely had a normal upbringing in life and were taught by their oofy doofy dads to be intimidating as kids.

It usually is always the ugly fat men who try to bully you. CHADs and HTNs seem to care less about being assholes but ugly men in denial are much more prone to bullying others especially men with low-self confidence and later on cuck to NT normies and good looking men.

This is why just because someone is ugly it does not mean that they deserve to be viewed as one of us. I am much more willing to take a normie looking non-NT as a brocel than an ugly man in denial who acts like an asshole.

Face the facts : Most ugly men are bluepilled cucks just like most normies.

We are the minority of ugly men who know that it's over less than 1%.

They're simply afraid of the truth and unable to accept reality for what it is, knowing the truth about foids true nature is too much for them to bear, so they prefer to live in delusion.

Brutal noreply pill

It seems at least in my own experience that unattractive men at least in Eastern Europe tend to act like bluepilled cucks and the moment they see a woman they start acting completely different towards their friends and try their best to shit on you in a desperate attempt to jestermaxx for her meanwhile she's taking HTN cocks.

This has happened to myself and I've also seen it happen to other people usually manlets or LTNs with low self-confidence who won't fight back against their bullying.

Not only that but they also tend to not be aware of how they look like. They may be very repulsive but believe they've got a chance with every foid they see on the street.

It is a daily occurance for me when I go outside to stumble at least once on a sub5 who's trying to compensate with thugmaxxing and being an asshole for his looks, most of them honestly are not even aware of being ugly since they most likely had a normal upbringing in life and were taught by their oofy doofy dads to be intimidating as kids.

It usually is always the ugly fat men who try to bully you. CHADs and HTNs seem to care less about being assholes but ugly men in denial are much more prone to bullying others especially men with low-self confidence and later on cuck to NT normies and good looking men.

This is why just because someone is ugly it does not mean that they deserve to be viewed as one of us. I am much more willing to take a normie looking non-NT as a brocel than an ugly man in denial who acts like an asshole.

Their fate is to cope until they die, and pretend they are in lalaland, and that its "alright".

Most people (men, women) are bluepilled.

You might be surprised to know that some handsome men are blackpilled.

what else do they have except hope?

Those men are cannon fodder if only they did the needful and went to Ukraine.