Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I UNDERSTAND WOMEN HATING INDIAN MEN

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
everything abt foids; the way they hate men who are slightly below average or below avg in height is retarded and we are justified to hate them for being superficial whores but i rlly cant blame them for hating indians, WE look literally disgusting and unpleasent to look at i dont even think i am in the human species, indians are a diff species to humans we dont look normal. it is literally an eye hazard EVEN for me to even LOOK at an Indian i couldnt imagine FOIDS who are already superficial and have a chad only whore brain to be subjected to look at indians everyday, if a pajeet like me despises looking at indians and get gag reflections by even the sight of them i cant blame women for hating/despising indians.

Africans too look different compared to other races, it's just that the media represented them well, so everyone welcomes them,

Least self hating Pajeet on .is:

I am very much interested

everything abt foids; the way they hate men who are slightly below average or below avg in height is retarded and we are justified to hate them for being superficial whores but i rlly cant blame them for hating indians, WE look literally disgusting and unpleasent to look at i dont even think i am in the human species, indians are a diff species to humans we dont look normal. it is literally an eye hazard EVEN for me to even LOOK at an Indian i couldnt imagine FOIDS who are already superficial and have a chad only whore brain to be subjected to look at indians everyday, if a pajeet like me despises looking at indians and get gag reflections by even the sight of them i cant blame women for hating/despising indians.
Same for ricecels except we scientifically actually arent human

Curry foids are race traitors and need to ne stoned

Look at indigenous Americans they’re also short and ugly

still better life story than average slav

Man my problem with indians is that they are always in groups, they are extremely racist when they are in groups, everytime somoene is trying to scam me it is always an indian guy, indian bosses only hires other indians, they are FUCKING EVERYWHERE in big cities