Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am going to surgerymaxx in Turkey

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
It's cheaper than I expected tbh, but if they botch the job idk what I'll do

First I'll get lasery scalp surgery for my hair, that I'll do in the UK, already know a good clinic.

Then I'll do a nose job in turkey

Maybe also jaw surgery?

Anybody experienced with surgerymaxxing?

i need a nose job asap

There is no surgery maxxing for your face.

You may just end up as a different version of incel.

Most people here are failed normies, so who knows.

That's some bullshit, rearranging my facial bones will literally improve my smv, it's pure blackpill.

All the little things will add up maybe I'll normiemaxx and ascend in Japan after I'm done fucking hookers in pattaya

Preparing for ur seamaxxing i see :feelsdevil:

Most people here are failed normies, so who knows.
That's what I hate about those niggers, they assume I'm like them. Nigga I am literal TRUECEL bald, I'm 27 look 60 thanks to my nigger tier bones.

NEVER had ANY affection from females and I tried, one time I tried being nice to a girl at work and she got creeped out and started skipping work when I was on her shift JFL it's so fucking over for me, I am rare incel on this site.

Most people here are fucking high tier normies I would literally murder a child to have their looks level

get as many consultations as you can ahead of time from different docs. too many scam artists and incompetent baboons in that profession.

get as many consultations as you can ahead of time from different docs. too many scam artists and incompetent baboons in that profession.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Will only go for well established places.

That's what I hate about those niggers, they assume I'm like them. Nigga I am literal TRUECEL bald, I'm 27 look 60 thanks to my nigger tier bones.

NEVER had ANY affection from females and I tried, one time I tried being nice to a girl at work and she got creeped out and started skipping work when I was on her shift JFL it's so fucking over for me, I am rare incel on this site.

I think bone structure is the main thing. Unless you can afford that surgery nosejobs and chin jobs
will turn you from incel 2.3 to incel 2.3 version x.

Preparing for ur seamaxxing i see :feelsdevil:
Yes man I'm fucking done with this life and this website I've been rotting here for 5 years wasting my time, coping with food and Vidya doing NOTHING.

You could just as well delete the last 8 years of my life I literally just rotted and wagie wagie.

At least I saved some money since I literally just rot in my room 24/7 for last 10 years. Might as well surgerymaxx and see if it helps.

do not fucking do it in turkey, its cheap for a reason. So many botched surgery stories there. Save up some money and get it done by a professional, you can't afford to be more ugly

Yes man I'm fucking done with this life and this website I've been rotting here for 5 years wasting my time, coping with food and Vidya doing NOTHING.

You could just as well delete the last 8 years of my life I literally just rotted and wagie wagie.

At least I saved some money since I literally just rot in my room 24/7 for last 10 years. Might as well surgerymaxx and see if it helps.
Bro you don’t need surgery to fuck hookers don’t you, you can just fuck them for 1000baht(30dollars) very cheap you see

I think bone structure is the main thing. Unless you can afford that surgery nosejobs and chin jobs
will turn you from incel 2.3 to incel 2.3 version x.
I see what you mean, I apologize ur right yeah, nose alone won't make much difference.

I got crooked nose though, pretty sure I broke my nose decades ago and just left it like that JFL maybe not idk but looks fucked.

Anyway post your Seamaxxin story:ahegao:

Bro you don’t need surgery to fuck hookers don’t you, you can just fuck them for 1000baht(30dollars) very cheap you see
JFL I'm not surgerymaxxing for the Thai hookers don't worry brocel. I will go Japan and koreamaxx too and I want a normal foid to fuck not a prostitute. I'll try, what do I have to lose anymore.

do not fucking do it in turkey, its cheap for a reason. So many botched surgery stories there. Save up some money and get it done by a professional, you can't afford to be more ugly
I will keep that in mind.

JFL I'm not surgerymaxxing for the Thai hookers don't worry brocel. I will go Japan and koreamaxx too and I want a normal foid to fuck not a prostitute. I'll try, what do I have to lose anymore.
Good luck soldier

I don't understand why young incels don't get plastic surgery and take substances to become NT.

Most people here are fucking high tier normies I would literally murder a child to have their looks level
If you look old like me it's pretty over.

See you botched after getting sugery boyo.

Maybe it's too late already. Though it's up to you.

If you look old like me it's pretty over.
Yh the oldlookpill is brutal

But if I hairmaxx I will look younger. Being fucking bald auto-adds 20 years to Ur life it's brutal as fuck

See you botched after getting sugery boyo.
Jaw surgery is hard to botch though it's very simple to do.

Maybe it's too late already. Though it's up to you.
I'll see

If it's too late after all the surgerymaxxing I'm gonna do then I'll just call it quits and log out of this world. At least I will go with a clear conscience, knowing I did everything I could.

Still most people here are failed normies or bored teens.

From incel to poor incel.

Plastic surgery will mess up your face symmetry. You will end up looking like a disproportionate plastic freak.
You can ask it to be subtle. I just want my chin to be chinmaxxed aka chin implant and a slight nose job to fix my crooked nose.

I think I'll do it in UK after all the, don't wanna deal with turkcel cutting out my organs during surgery.

Turkey isnt a bad place to do it.
But dont do it regardless

Turkey isnt a bad place to do it.
But dont do it regardless
I will do it

I don't want to live with this face anymore.

I have already made my decision.

Yeah better rot away my life doing nothing what a good idea bro
Go ahead and waste your money on a Turkish botch job. IDGAF.

Not that Ronaldo was ever incel but still...

Musk is another one. And this guy:

I will do it

I don't want to live with this face anymore.

I have already made my decision.

But thats not blackpilled thats just dumb because you are not thinking about your mental state.
Plastic surgery is not fully a bad thing , some alterations can be done right.
But you are doing it thinking it will change your whole face, thats impossible.
You have to understand that surgeries are limited to only moving and resizing your apperance thats all.
You wont be another person youd just look different and if your mental state is not in tbe right place you wont be able to accept the change.

Also you said you arent afraid of being botched, if i were you i would be afraid..

Dont make hasty desicions that are too big for you.

As incels we have weak mentality we cant handle society, you really think a surgery is gonna change your mental mind , then think again.
Be cautios brocel and dont fall for snake charmers

It's cheaper than I expected tbh, but if they botch the job idk what I'll do

First I'll get lasery scalp surgery for my hair, that I'll do in the UK, already know a good clinic.

Then I'll do a nose job in turkey

Maybe also jaw surgery?

Anybody experienced with surgerymaxxing?
Ascend with Turkish girl I have crush on this Turkish whore I follow on instagram fucking vile cunt hole

Ascend with Turkish girl I have crush on this Turkish whore I follow on instagram fucking vile cunt hole
I had a crush on a Turkish girl in school, I called her guzel and she laughed, she had a pony tail and was super fucking hot.

Never seen her again, I think her name was Ozgii

I had a crush on a Turkish girl in school, I called her guzel and she laughed, she had a pony tail and was super fucking hot.

Never seen her again, I think her name was Ozgii
:lasereyes:

But thats not blackpilled thats just dumb because you are not thinking about your mental state.
Plastic surgery is not fully a bad thing , some alterations can be done right.
But you are doing it thinking it will change your whole face, thats impossible.
You have to understand that surgeries are limited to only moving and resizing your apperance thats all.
You wont be another person youd just look different and if your mental state is not in tbe right place you wont be able to accept the change.

Also you said you arent afraid of being botched, if i were you i would be afraid..

Dont make hasty desicions that are too big for you.

As incels we have weak mentality we cant handle society, you really think a surgery is gonna change your mental mind , then think again.
Be cautios brocel and dont fall for snake charmers
I am not making hasty decision I am researching this thoroughly. My conclusion is that sliding genioplasty at least is a necessary fix to my face profile.

I am not a retard I know surgery will not replace my face, surgery is only part of the compounding changes I am planning for my face, most of them will not require a surgery, such as wearing the coloured eye contacts or getting a scalp micro pigmentation.

I am not making hasty decision I am researching this thoroughly. My conclusion is that sliding genioplasty at least is a necessary fix to my face profile.

I am not a retard I know surgery will not replace my face, surgery is only part of the compounding changes I am planning for my face, most of them will not require a surgery, such as wearing the coloured eye contacts or getting a scalp micro pigmentation.
Whats the point of having fake blue eyes?
Everyone gonna know its fake

Bang some Turkish pussy,

True. The surgeon fucked up my nose, GG its over if you were born incel anyway.

Chin implantts and masculine implants will just look unnatural on a face and you will still be incel even with better features because it will look out of place.