Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Easiest looksmaxx of your life - Eye-Colour lenses - INCREASE YOUR SMV BY 1-2 POINTS IN 5 SECONDS.

I still have the issue of a receeding chin and being a turbo manlet

Because of curry tax, it's brutal cause he's roided, 6'2 (top 1% for his ethnicity), rich, statusmaxxed, etc and could only pull a 4/10 landwhale
He can easily get an ethnic stacy but he chooses to dumpster dive.

Going to try eyecos at 20.

I've said this before. Blue eye halo is insane.

My eyes are nice

The thing is it would feel like I would be lying (I would be). I don't understand how foids sleep at night knowing that for the majority of the day they present themselves as someone who they aren't.
No integrity, just hedonism.

Indeed, the second one looks fake and unnatural as fuck.
You only say this because you know it's fake, you wouldn't be able to tell in real life unless you literally stare someone in the eye 1cm away from his face but who does that?

You been posting so much negative shit about my efforts what's up with that boyo?

I've wasted my life away, I rotted in my room for 7 years straight. My family is dying, there is no future for me it's more of the same if I change nothing.

The reality has caught to me. I will looksmaxx as best as I can including surgery, after I'll recover from surgery i am going SEAmaxxing for a year using my savings. I am motivated this time around nothing will stop me.

You only say this because you know it's fake, you wouldn't be able to tell in real life unless you literally stare someone in the eye 1cm away from his face but who does that?
Are you kidding?

Have you ever seen an Asian foid with blue lenses for example? Would you call it natural looking?

Are you kidding?

Have you ever seen an Asian foid with blue lenses for example? Would you call it natural looking?
Ok but I'm a slav so why wouldn't it be natural for me?

Yes I agree it might look weird on asiancels or blackcels

Ok but I'm a slav so why wouldn't it be natural for me?

Yes I agree it might look weird on asiancels or blackcels
Should be fine for you then, but not for the Arab you used as an example.

ye I used to have the same mentality

idgf anymore when ur almost 30 like me nothing matters anymore, fuck this clown world.
Age pill is life ending. Not 30 yet, but already feel destroyed.

Yes, nature deserves all the hate
YES CORRECTION WE MUST UNTIE WE MUST ATTACK THE NSTURE NSTION BEYOND THIS CORPORAL UNIVERSAL GATES. NATURE IS THERE WE WILL TAKE THE FINAL BATTLE THIS IS MY LAST WAR THE WAR FOR CORRECTTTRIONN N

My eyes reject contacts