Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am going to surgerymaxx in Turkey

He should goto a brothel and fuck pussy while eating hot kebab
kebab is the best food ever.... especially on a friday eve, when i just got back home and smoking a Backwood blunt stuffed with Amnesia Haze.

True. The surgeon fucked up my nose, GG its over if you were born incel anyway.

Chin implantts and masculine implants will just look unnatural on a face and you will still be incel even with better features because it will look out of place.
I am no longer considering an implant, I am going with sliding genioplasty instead for natural results since they use your own bones for that.

Last edited:
I think it's cope but at least you'll be taking action.

All this to go from a 3 to a 5 maybe 6 to still live in abject misery. Wouldn't recommend brocel.

I am no longer considering an implant, I am going with sliding genioplasty instead for natural results since they use your own bones for that.
Sliding genioplasty is memed on looksmax.org because people get that surgery when they often would have needed bimax. Genioplasty probably won't really change how your face is perceived. Where as bimax changes how you look like a lot.

All this to go from a 3 to a 5 maybe 6 to still live in abject misery. Wouldn't recommend brocel.
In that case I would definitely recommend it. But I doubt the increase will be that drastic. Better to do something than rot forver. You just need to do the risk analysis and decide if you'd rather rot for the rest of your life.

In that case I would definitely recommend it. But I doubt the increase will be that drastic. Better to do something than rot forver. You just need to do the risk analysis and decide if you'd rather rot for the rest of your life.
From the moment I need to put metal plates in my face in order to get some lobe and affection, I don't want anything to do with women anymore.

Sliding genioplasty is memed on looksmax.org because people get that surgery when they often would have needed bimax. Genioplasty probably won't really change how your face is perceived. Where as bimax changes how you look like a lot.
I don't think I need bimax tbh, my side profile aside from my recessed chin is the only thing that Rehab Room complemented when I was rated, I think my side profile is actually decent and the only thing I like about my self, aside from my recessed chin.

From the moment I need to put metal plates in my face in order to get some lobe and affection, I don't want anything to do with women anymore.
You're young. If you won't ascend soon you will get more desperate, trust me. I would do a lot more than that.

You're young. If you won't ascend soon you will get more desperate, trust me. I would do a lot more than that.
Those mfkers don't get it bro

Try living 28 years a miserable virgin life rotting at your home.

I don't want to live like this anymore, if I have to risk my life then so be it. If I die at least I will die full of hope and not be miserable as I am now.

I don't think I need bimax tbh, my side profile aside from my recessed chin is the only thing that Rehab Room complemented when I was rated, I think my side profile is actually decent and the only thing I like about my self, aside from my recessed chin.
Don't let rehab room rate you, he has only a very basic understanding of looksmaxing and facial aesthetics. (basic compared to looksmaxers who have studied this stuff for years like me, but obviously he still knows a lot more than the average normie)

If I go to a 6 it will literally change my entire life what the fuck you talking about bro

If I could be a 6 I would be so happy.

If I go to a 6 it will literally change my entire life what the fuck you talking about bro

If I could be a 6 I would be so happy.

Limited BP you say?

Are you one of those chadlites that think because you are sub8 you are incel?

Limited BP you say?

Are you one of those chadlites that think because you are sub8 you are incel?
I am a 3/10 deathnic with virtually unlimited flaws.

I am a 3/10 deathnic with virtually unlimited flaws.
Then what is your point.

Going from a 3/10 to 6/10 would improve my life dramatically especially since I am going to Geomaxx in Asia so a 6/10 slav subhuman in Asia has a higher smv than in Europe.

Then what is your point.

Going from a 3/10 to 6/10 would improve my life dramatically especially since I am going to Geomaxx in Asia so a 6/10 slav subhuman in Asia has a higher smv than in Europe.
I guess my thought process doesn't apply to white"cels"