Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How is your smoking hot sister not your oneitis?

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
There's something with spending so much time with someone even if they hate you and you hate them. Especially if you've kissed before. It's just awesome. WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you resist it? She's so small and so cute, she's just a dirty whore, it's superb.

List your experiences with your sister down here, describe her and talk about her.

I would fuck her anyday, I should touch her gently before she goes to hell :feelsree: It's crazy, how the fuck do you resist them?

MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Hehehehe?

I don't have one sister unlucky for me but you can always express your fantasies on this site it's so good oh my goodness.. Anyway if you have a sister, talk about it.

You guys are strange man imagine having a crush on your own flesh and blood

I have no fantasies, my sisters are in their 30's and already post wall and two had kids.

Last edited:
Onlychildpill hitting hard right now. :feelsbadman:

Onlychildpill hitting hard right now. :feelsbadman:
idk for me being an only child sounds like a blessing

You have much more privacy and you don't have to worry about your siblings destroying your things

idk for me being an only child sounds like a blessing

You have much more privacy and you don't have to worry about your siblings destroying your things
Yes but imagine being only child + no friends + no gf + no coworkers + you don't talk to parents
Thank god for forums and copes

Yes but imagine being only child + no friends + no gf + no coworkers + you don't talk to parents
Thank god for forums and copes
I thought such a thing called, "social skills" existed. I always thought it's better as an only child to not live with someone who hates you all the time and interrupts and is better looking than you and so on.

SO much for that :bluepill:

I always thought it's better as an only child to not live with someone who hates you all the time and interrupts and is better looking than you and so on.
Hmm, never considered that. Being unable to escape the mog even in your own home is max brutality. But if you sibling is same looks level or less and you're on good terms with them it should be lifefuel, no?

Hmm, never considered that. Being unable to escape the mog even in your own home is max brutality. But if you sibling is same looks level or less and you're on good terms with them it should be lifefuel, no?
That's true but we don't like alike at all. Wonder if my mom cheated or some shit I really think she did, he looks like my uncle. Anyway, enough of that. I can imagine the struggles being an only child.

Take your meds or jerk off.

:feelsYall:

It's crazy, how the fuck do you resist them?

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

List your experiences with your sister down here, describe her and talk about her.

Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
Re: Name something good America has.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182219886Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:07 AM CST
Individuals with superior Caucasian DNA. Unfortunately, it is being mitigated by the presence of inferior African American scum.

You are lower than animal if you commit incest just because you're horny.

Because she's my sister