Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A serious message to tall men here

5'10" is average or close to average in many places. If you're ugly, average height will not help you. If you're really ugly, no amount of height will help you.
Incels are not average, we're probably the bottom 20%. Any non-hideous foid who wants a tall guy can get an average looking 6'+ guy and doesn't have to compromise with ugly guys.
How tall are you?

Look at this ugly bastard.

Look at how shes looking at him like hes some treasure.
tbh she looks horrified

but he's tall so she'll still fuck him

5,10 is average in many western countries and its nothing special, 6,2 or 188cm+ where you fall into tall category and where you become a foid magnet unless you have a gollum face. 6,2+ are retarded fakefags

tbh she looks horrified

but he's tall so she'll still fuck him
This picture is from r/tallgirls i dont have the content anymore because its an old post.

She wrote an essay about how much she loves him and will never date a short man again because she adores looking up to him because she is 5'9.

The post was in hot there with like 5k likes half a year ago.

I’m a 6’2 tallcel and I don’t deny the importance of height and I know a 5’4 man is in a worse position than me. But I’m a sub 5 mentally ill/disabled low iq autistic neet who’s almost 30 and still a kissles virgin and I live with my parents height alone won’t save me and I hate how in these communities some people say I’m a fakecel because of my height. It’s beyond over for me I’m repulsive to all foids and I belong on this site, I wish you were right and that height would save me but it won’t :cryfeels:

But muh nt bro :soy::soy:
average 2024cel:

>I'm 6'3 but totally a truecel
>it's over for me
>I'm 6'3 so foids tell me I don't look bad. why are they gaslighting me?
>even though I'm 6'3, I'm still truecel. because of my PERSONALITY. I'm totally non-NT, guys, I selfdiagnosed because I'm shy and quiet

FUCK ALL TALLFAGS FUCK ALL TALLFAGS I HATE ALL TALLFAGS I HATE TALLFAGS FUCK ALL OF THEM BAN THEM ALL!!!!!!!

average 2024cel:

>it's over for me
>even though I'm 6'3, I'm still truecel. because of my PERSONALITY. I'm totally non-NT, guys, I selfdiagnosed because I'm shy and quiet
Fr bro, here am i struggling at 5'7, i cheat with lift and when i wear them i feel confident then i remember some people have this freely without torturing their feets, having a nice height naturally, fuck.

Fuck them seriously.

I’m a 6’2 tallcel and I don’t deny the importance of height and I know a 5’4 man is in a worse position than me. But I’m a sub 5 mentally ill/disabled low iq autistic neet who’s almost 30 and still a kissles virgin and I live with my parents height alone won’t save me and I hate how in these communities some people say I’m a fakecel because of my height. It’s beyond over for me I’m repulsive to all foids and I belong on this site, I wish you were right and that height would save me but it won’t :cryfeels:
I am right and i didnt say you dont have problems big man.

What i said is you can motivate yourself with abit of willpower to change your situation because you have the basis of what constitutes a chad or at least an attractive man to 90% of women.

Lets say i wana be a bodybuilder. I love bodybuilding so much. I can train for 10 years. Take all kind of PEDs and still i will never reach a level of genetic freakness like arnold or ronnie coleman.

Why?

Because i simply dont have the genetics for it.

You have the genetics. You have the height. Work on your shit.

Im not saying you gona drown in pussy. But at least you wont be an incel anymore and you will find alot of women ready to date you or have one night stands with you when you fix your shit. Especially short girls. They love you.

5’10 - 6’0 is not tallfag.
I’ve been called short in my life more times than I’ve been called tall
Fr? I’ve never been called short on a serious note except 1 time a shorter gook for some reason when I was 17 shitted on my height at work. I was taller than most of the co workers too idk but the gook was a very massive NT dickhead and I think he targeted me cuz I’m aspie like always.

being facially fucked is really really rare tho. I can count on my fingers the amount of 3/10s i have seen online and irl.
By facially fucked i mean sub5 in general, always remember female standards lol.
If you’re a 4/10 and a tallfag then you can probably ascend if you try.
As long as youre NT and low inhib as well, you can potentially get some, but if youre a sperg? Youre pretty much fucked.

average 2024cel:

>it's over for me
Uh this is cope most of the older users who’ve been here for years are tallfags lmfao.

@nettle is 6’10 but crippled and got raped by his brother
@Captvic is 6’6
@wasted12years @ordinaryotaku @Ryo_Hazuki @Saigon Depression are 6’2
@tehgymcel420 @Copexodius Maximus are 6’1
Lol

You have something that women are literally programmed to like.
OUCH. I can't imagine the pain that manletcels will feel with this

Uh this is cope most of the older users who’ve been here for years are tallfags lmfao.

@Captvic is 6’6
Lol
Good that you showed them. All of them are failed normies who dont wana work on their fixable problems (again unless its HEALTH related).

It is. All of you retards who are 5'10+ are failed normies.

if you were 5'3 for one day you would kill your pathetic self.
i’m 5’6 and disagree tbh 5’10 is average for younger people

Yea I don’t deny being a manlet would fucking suck but gl manlets still get foids Lmfaoo. I see plenty of turbo manlets with gfs.

My issue with being a manlet is being towered over and the feeling of getting height mogged.

@Captvic is 6’6
Lol
now ask how many of them have tried ascending. Most tallfags would ascend if they tried

Bro this dude u posted is clearly deformed. I said if you are healthy
i posted this dude by accident, i was gonna reply to another message but changed my mind and the pic stayed there

i posted this dude by accident, i was gonna reply to another message but changed my mind and the pic stayed there
Ok lets agree on 5'10 is not tall enough no problem.

But if you are 6'+ AND HEALTHY you have no reason to be here and thats the end of it.

But if you are 6'+ AND HEALTHY you have no reason to be here and thats the end of it.
@VideoGameCoper absolutely has a place here, despite beiing 6'0 and a 5, he is a supercharged sperg + shittingly fast metabolism so cant bulk, shitty muscle genes + chronic health issues.

Last edited:
@VideoGameCoper absolutely has a place here, he is a supercharged sperg + shittingly fast metabolism so cant bulk, shitty muscle genes + chronic health issues.
If he has health issues out of his control then its understandable.

Where u fucking cunt? You know a guy who knows a guy who knows guy?
Out of the 4 5’3 turbo manlets in my graduating class 3 had a gf

yeah agreed, most tallfags ain’t ugly enough for them to be disqualified. The problem is that if you stay inside your house all day and neet then you’re never gonna ascend.

But i can personally accept 6 ft incels as long as they’re super spergs. But if they’re 6’2+ then they need to gtfo

@VideoGameCoper absolutely has a place here, despite beiing 6'0 and a 5, he is a supercharged sperg + shittingly fast metabolism so cant bulk, shitty muscle genes + chronic health issues.
he’s chill and very autistic so i would say he has a place here

Out of the 4 5’3 turbo manlets in my graduating class 3 had a gf
poor 4th guy. I guess he wasnt indian and couldnt find a part time janitor job too like the others did

Well I am overweight so I'm not gonna claim that I am truecel as I don't know that yet but there are users like

@gymcellragefuel @VideoGameCoper @Stupid Clown @JucheApologist and others that are normal weight and are still incel
I’m a lean normal weight and 6’0”. No girls ever look at me twice. They never show any interest at all. Every time I try to make a conversation with one, she acts like an entitled bitch and makes it blatantly obvious she hates talking to me. I have tried making conversation with many women, only for all of them to be this way. I can guarantee you that if they act that bitchy and uninterested just by talking to them, things would not go well if I actually asked any out. Them acting that uninterested and frankly trying to end our conversation as soon as possible is an excellent sign they don’t like me, and asking them out when they act like this would be futile. They already reject me just for talking to them basically without even needing to ask them out.

How do you think I should get a gf? Really, how? There are no clubs where I’m at. I have no social circle whatsoever. My only real friend is a truecel. I struggle socially so much that I can’t even make a friend in the car hobby, let along get a gf. Seriously OP, what else do you think I should do?

5’10 - 6’0 is not tallfag.

Fr? I’ve never been called short on a serious note except 1 time a shorter gook for some reason when I was 17 shitted on my height at work. I was taller than most of the co workers too idk but the gook was a very massive NT dickhead and I think he targeted me cuz I’m aspie like always.
Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

Yes.

Maybe it’s because I live in an upper middle class area. Here it seems, if you’re white, 5’10” just makes you taller than all the people that are weirdly short, but on the bottom end of height for regular, well-proportioned males.

I can’t explain it, but it seems like when an average white dude (5’9”), and an average white women (5’5”) have a child in an affluent environment, said child will typically be at least 6’0”. I really can’t back this up. I really think being upper-middle class and white in the USA is as close as you can get to ideal health status. So yeah, kids with “average” parents tend to come out slightly above average.

I know this is anecdotal, but this is just what I’ve experienced. My dad is 6’1” and my mom is 5’0”, and I’m still the only male child of 3 under 6’0”, which is pretty wild considering my mother is shorter than the average Filipino woman despite being a white, Aryan woman.

I know a couple who’s dad is 5’5” and mom is also 5’5”, and their shortest child is 5’9”. I really have never met a true manlet with a tall mother. The only time I see manlets with tall parents is when the dad is tall and the mom is unusually short (aka, my parents, but even I’m not short).

I know it really doesn’t matter in this shithole, but the easy way to ensure your kids aren’t manlets is to breed with a woman who is not freakishly short, which, of course, is the demographic of women most likely to reproduce. Womanlets produce children at like twice the rate of tall women. The universe is weird.

bro its not 1960s anymore, 5,10 nowadays is average at best, 5,10 with ugly face is no different than being a 5,4 when it comes to attracting foids

I’m a lean normal weight and 6’0”. No girls ever look at me twice. They never show any interest at all. Every time I try to make a conversation with one, she acts like an entitled bitch and makes it blatantly obvious she hates talking to me. I have tried making conversation with many women, only for all of them to be this way. I can guarantee you that if they act that bitchy and uninterested just by talking to them, things would not go well if I actually asked any out. Them acting that uninterested and frankly trying to end our conversation as soon as possible is an excellent sign they don’t like me, and asking them out when they act like this would be futile. They already reject me just for talking to them basically without even needing to ask them out.

How do you think I should get a gf? Really, how? There are no clubs where I’m at. I have no social circle whatsoever. My only real friend is a truecel. I struggle socially so much that I can’t even make a friend in the car hobby, let along get a gf. Seriously OP, what else do you think I should do?
Its 6 AM where i am and im trying to fight my sleep paralysis demon.

If you still wana talk about it when i wake up in 4-5 hours DM me

Thanks. I am most definitely a giga sperg for sure. No NT could talk so obsessively about cars. I legit talked about cars so much it would piss off my dad (who was an NT car guy). Imagine what being this much of a sperg does to your chances with women

Face > Height

If your face is ugly, it's not gonna matter whether or not you are tall. However you are correct for tallfags who have a below average face the height is just enough to make the different in SMV.