Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A serious message to tall men here

Short guys definitely have it infinitely harder than me, but just because they have it hard, doesn't mean I have it easy. I don't get any female attention at 6'2 because I'm legitimately sub 5. If you're average looking and 6'2, sure, you're probably a fakecel. Average height in my country for men is 5'10 so it's not like I tower over other men. You'd have to be 6'5+ here to really stand out.

I did. Been rejected on and offline 50+ times and never got a single match on any dating app with height in bio.
you get my respect for trying. What would you rate yourself btw? For someone at 6’2 you have to be a 2/10 to be incel

Nigger. I've seen @Blackboy.Belgrade's face and he'd still be here even if he was 6'4".
Face is law.
Cope nigger. If you re over 6' more than 90% women automatically want you.

Stop the cope. He can work on his problems he just doesnt want to and instead wana rot here.

Stop the cope. He can work on his problems he just doesnt want to and instead wana rot here.
Stop the cope bunny man you still have to be at least 3.5-4/10 to be saved by height

Rabbi is a literal Tyrone, I've seen his face, he looks like TayK or kai cenat without the beard

Hes giga non-NT though which is the worst failo for a black
Ive seen his face too on looksmaxx hes a tyrone easily he just needs to get beaten up so he wakes up

stfu nigger when im talking fucking kys (keep yourself safe)
Bunny Eating GIF

I mean to be fair I could reverse the argument and say ive seen short dudes have no problem pulling girls. Im tall and would get bullied by socialmaxxed short chad
I cant believe all these tall retards here.

literally tag all the forum when in your life have you seen a short man bully a tall man??

Are you dreaming? Did you fall on your head recently? Have you ever went to school?

@svgmn1 jfl come help me man :feelskek: mans seeing short dudes bullying him, he probably got hit by an IDf usa tax payed missile shrapnel instead of it hitting me.

In what country short men bully tall men??? JFL :feelskek:

literally tag all the forum when in your life have you seen a short man bully a tall man??

Are you dreaming? Did you fall on your head recently? Have you ever went to school?

@svgmn1 jfl come help me man :feelskek: mans seeing short dudes bullying him, he probably got hit by an IDf usa tax payed missile shrapnel instead of it hitting me.

i’m starting to think that the tallfags are making stuff up to justify their inceldom :feelskek:

Total tallfag death total fakecel death

I do admit height helps. Women have liked me only because of it. But, it's not enough to pull attractive women today or even your looksmatch.
Cope it pulls alot of women. You just want a gigastacy.

Im not blind dude. Everywhere i go its swamp ogres with their wives pulling his kids in strollers while hes in slippers and looking like a primitive ogre.

i’m starting to think that the tallfags are making stuff up to justify their inceldom :feelskek:
Ey man i was 6'3 in school. It was hell. No girl ever looked at me.

5'2 alejandro used to beat me up in the bathroom everyday then steal my lunch money with his 5'1 friend then i hear they slept with the english teacher at least one time.

Nah man, I saw his face too, and women aren’t gonna like him no matter what height he is. His face isn’t insanely ugly like mitten squad, but he is not attractive either

Cope it pulls alot of women. You just want a gigastacy.

Im not blind dude. Everywhere i go its swamp ogres with their wives pulling his kids in strollers while hes in slippers and looking like a primitive ogre.
It pulls zero women for me. No woman ever showed actual interest in me. And they make it blatantly obvious that they hate talking to me when I make conversations. And no, I don’t hold out for a Stacy. I’d be perfectly happy with a looksmatched gf, and I’d even settle for some fatty below my looksmatch too.

I legit got talked down to and insulted by some short chadlite in school. He never risked actually trying to start a fight because he knew I could pound his face right in, but he did act all spoiled and like he was above me. He was some rich douchebag

Nah man, I saw his face too, and women aren’t gonna like him no matter what height he is. His face isn’t insanely ugly like mitten squad, but he is not attractive either
what would you give him from 1 to 10?

@fatass30000 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: im dying at these faggots mang. This thread is a memes mine.
Read what it says under his name, seriously. It says “facially ill”. This dude is probably a mitten squad looksmatch. Over at any height with a face that bad

@fatass30000 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: im dying at these faggots mang. This thread is a memes mine.
i’m honestly surprised at how many tall people there are in this forum, they make up a small percentage of the population but 50% of the forum

f you are 6'+ or 5'10+ (Easily larpable on tinder and irl as 6'. You can also wear shoe lifts). You have absolutely 0
I'm 178 cm, with shoes 180. I think that's 5'11 in inches.

Never had any success in life. Whether it's friends or "dating."

Idk. Kinda hard to say. Maybe between a 3 and 3.5 right now, but I think he can easily get to a 4 with weight loss
then @kay' is right when he says he doesn’t wanna work on his problems. A 4/10 tallfag can definitely ascend.

then @kay' is right when he says he doesn’t wanna work on his problems. A 4/10 tallfag can definitely ascend.
I don’t know. He’s a giga sperg I’d say too. 6’0” isn’t the height halo you think it is. Literally gets you zero attention for height alone. I’m 6’0” myself, so I know. It’s not even that tall and barely stands out from average.

i’m honestly surprised at how many tall people there are in this forum, they make up a small percentage of the population but 50% of the forum
I wonder how many users here are actually tall, like the percentage. Ones I can think of off the top of my head are @VideoGameCoper, @Blackboy.Belgrade, @ElTruecel, @Stupid Clown, @ordinaryotaku, @JucheApologist, and then a few others not quite as tall who are like 5’10”

I wonder how many users here are actually tall, like the percentage. Ones I can think of off the top of my head are @VideoGameCoper, @Blackboy.Belgrade, @ElTruecel, @Stupid Clown, @ordinaryotaku, @JucheApologist, and then a few others not quite as tall who are like 5’10”
Everyone is a tallfag here

I don’t know. He’s a giga sperg I’d say too. 6’0” isn’t the height halo you think it is. Literally gets you zero attention for height alone. I’m 6’0” myself, so I know. It’s not even that tall and barely stands out from average.
Being 6'0 would solve most of my problems tbh

Being 6'0 would solve most of my problems tbh
That’s the autism speaking if you actually believe that, lmao. You are literally like 2 inches shorter than 6’0”. What would solve a lot of your problems is if you could magically become NT and improve your face by 2 points or so

Everyone is a sperg theory

the only thing that could still prevent me from being an incel if I was tall would be my unfunctional dick I guess. Because even whith a deformed head being 6 feet and above would be game changer I guess
But yes most here are just normie that doesn't leave their basement pretending to be "non-nt" or whatever. I never really understood why this "non-nt" shit is popular here when the bp proves that personality doesn't matter.

the only thing that could still prevent me from being an incel if I was tall would be my unfunctional dick I guess.
But yes most here are just normie that doesn't leave their basement pretending to be "non-nt" or whatever. I never really understood why this "non-nt" shit is popular here when the bp proves that personality doesn't matter.
Even the lookism focused YouTuber Rehab Room admits that NT or not is a core pillar of the BP. He even called it the fourth horseman of the BP. Being nonNT dooms you if you are anything below a Chad-Chadlite. If you are Chad, you can’t lose. If you are super ugly, you can’t win. But for average looking men, NT will save you and autistic will destroy you.

And also, no normie looking guy who is NT would be rotting in the basement all day. None of them would pretend to be autistic and choose to rot if they could simply step outside and live a good life

the hoff GIF

Food Inspiration GIF by TLC Europe

It gets even wilder. When they met, my dad was a 6’1”, 230lb college athlete and amateur bodybuilder. My mom was 5’0” and averageish looking. Literally gigachad and a 3/10 wife. As they got older, my dad stayed strong and fit and ran marathons while my mom got obese.

People would make fun of me in school because my dad was jacked and my mom was fat, which people thought was funny. To this day, no one in the family really understands why my dad picked my mom, nor why they stayed together (she was always rude and demeaning to him, and they never really got along). I know this sounds like a LARP, but it’s my life. My mom has narcissistic tendencies despite having nothing to be narcissistic about, and my dad somehow has low-self esteem while being built like an NFL player.

I think the reason they stayed together is because my dad was diagnosed slightly retarded as a child, so he’s kinda just dumb. Not even saying that to be mean, but in the medical sense.

Anyways, I don’t understand people. I don’t understand life. I don’t understand this world. I’ve given up trying to make sense of any of it. I think homosapiens are a failed species.
Your dad is just a nice guy who she took advantage of.

Im pretty sure he had plenty of stacies to choose from but because of his low confidence he never approached them. He got hooked to the first girl that showed him abit of attention.

It seems like you are like your dad. You have his low confidence + the dick incident made your confidence even lower thus why you re an incel.

In other circumstances you would never be here.

i've never seen a shorter dude bully a taller dude unless the difference in height is nuanced (anything in the range of 3cm or 5 cm at extreme outlier cases)

a manlet bullying a tallfag is so far fetched. I hope he doesn't come back with mma fighters as an argument

And also, no normie looking guy who is NT would be rotting in the basement all day. None of them would pretend to be autistic and choose to rot if they could simply step outside and live a good life
But I mean what exactly is this non-nt thing ?
I am very high inhib in public. Don't know how to interact with people. Can't go in a shopping mall without being convinced that people are looking at me in disgust (which is the case often).
But, to me it is just the impact negativ reinforcement due to my looks. So the non-nt pill is just a consequence of bad physic.
So non-nt is a cause of inceldom (what I thought you guys think) or a consequence of bad looks/social isolation (what I would then agree with).

wholesome!
Im 6'2 incel bro the average height in my country is 6'3.

5'0 women tell me im short eventho i can put my dick in her mouth while shes talking.

How can i fix this?

But I mean what exactly is this non-nt thing ?
I am very high inhib in public. Don't know how to interact with people. Can't go in a shopping mall without being convinced that people are looking at me in disgust (which is the case often).
But, to me it is just the impact negativ reinforcement due to my looks. So the non-nt pill is just a consequence of bad physic.
So non-nt is a cause of inceldom (what I thought you guys think) or a consequence of bad looks/social isolation (what I would then agree with).
NonNT and bad looks often go hand in hand because bad looks opens you to worse treatment. But, being non NT (introverted, shy, not good at picking up social cues or giving them out) all makes things far worse. It can completely destroy the chances of a normie looking guy. I saw many faces in DMs here, and many were normie tier. Definitely ruined by autism.

Im 6'2 incel bro the average height in my country is 6'3.

5'0 women tell me im short eventho i can put my dick in her mouth while shes talking.

How can i fix this?
cut your ribs and put that dick to good use by the means of autofellatio tallcel bro

cut your ribs and put that dick to good use by the means of autofellatio tallcel bro
Thx mang i will try that after i dodge this idf missile (in game)

NonNT and bad looks often go hand in hand because bad looks opens you to worse treatment. But, being non NT (introverted, shy, not good at picking up social cues or giving them out) all makes things far worse. It can completely destroy the chances of a normie looking guy. I saw many faces in DMs here, and many were normie tier. Definitely ruined by autism.
You have 22k posts as a 2024 user.

You re not shy nor autistic nor anything.

An autistic sperg is like @Intellau_Celistic. Or a user who has like 100 posts when he joined 2017 and is lurking is a sperg whos too afraid to contribute because of his anxiety.

You re a lazy normie who doesnt wana work on himself.

Bow down on your knees. Now you re 5'2.

Keep moving like that for the rest of the day.

If you dont put a bullet in your head by the end of the day come back and reply.

Boring topic which has been solved so many times already.

Height is biologically/scientifically proven to be the single most powerful attraction trigger for females.
If you're tall, you cannot be incel.
If you're tall and don't have a girlfriend, you're actively doing something that prevents you from getting a gf, for example being fat, being a shut-in, being anti-social, being unhygienic. Things you could easiely change if you wanted to, but you prefer rotting on this forum and bothering actual, real incels with your presence.

tl;dr: kill all tallfags, permaban all tallfags

Bow down on your knees. Now you re 5'2.

Keep moving like that for the rest of the day.

If you dont put a bullet in your head by the end of the day come back and reply.

Boring topic which has been solved so many times already.

Height is biologically/scientifically proven to be the single most powerful attraction trigger for females.
If you're tall, you cannot be incel.
If you're tall and don't have a girlfriend, you're actively doing something that prevents you from getting a gf, for example being fat, being a shut-in, being anti-social, being unhygienic. Things you could easiely change if you wanted to, but you prefer rotting on this forum and bothering actual, real incels with your presence.

tl;dr: kill all tallfags, permaban all tallfags

Height is also the only one thing that women will NOT compromise on.
Women will date guys that don't make enough money, don't look good enough, aren't alpha enough etc. but they WILL NEVER date a guy who is shorter than them. It's an absolute and complete NO-GO for them, which further proves that height is the most important and most powerful attraction trigger for women.

Height is also the only one thing that women will NOT compromise on.
Women will date guys that don't make enough money, don't look good enough, aren't alpha enough etc. but they WILL NEVER date a guy who is shorter than them. It's an absolute and complete NO-GO for them, which further proves that height is the most important and most powerful attraction trigger for women.
I think it is just about the rarest compromise a woman will make, and even then if they do compromise on it, it ends up not working out for very long anyway, only exception is being giga famous and rich like on kevin harts level

So personality matter for normies ?