Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A serious message to tall men here

All being said and done

I do find it interesting whenever I see a height poll done on here, its always an even split

You have as many manlets as tallfags, and just as many average height incels

So it's usually a 33% percent split each way

I do think given that, tallfags are definitely over represented on this site a little and it doesnt correlate to real life statistics at all

So I think statistically your post is grounded in reality a little some of them could probably ascend with a lot of effort, but when you've been out of the normie loop for awhile its hard, it takes effort to ascend, you're going to need clothes, hairstyling, socialmaxxing etc. so much

So personality matter for normies ?
In terms of NTness and being low inhib? Then yes. In terms of being nice and polite, not at all. Personality = NT and low level inhib, not about interests or being nice like gaslighters say. Being super low inhib and social circle maxxed means a lot as a normie tier looks guy

In terms of NTness and being low inhib? Then yes. In terms of being nice and polite, not at all. Personality = NT and low level inhib, not about interests or being nice like gaslighters say. Being super low inhib and social circle maxxed means a lot as a normie tier looks guy
I can agree to that I guess.

you're going to need clothes, hairstyling, socialmaxxing etc. so much
Why dont you wana do that in the first place? Gf or not? Thats basic human decency and hygiene. You dont wana see yourself looking nice in the mirror? You dont wana live?

No matter what i do i look like a creep because of my height.

You think andrew tate spawned with women around him?

Look at his face hes like a 3/10 on a good day.

He worked on himself. On his social circle. On his physique. On his money and now hes a godlike scammer selling lies to weak men.

Why dont you wana do that in the first place? Gf or not? Thats basic human decency and hygiene. You dont wana see yourself looking nice in the mirror? You dont wana live?
I hate showering. Only showered once a week max my entire life ever since I was a little kid. I went 4 months once without showering while LDARing. I have a beard I haven’t shaved in 4 months. It is all scruffy and overgrown. Looks like a homeless person. I have been wearing the same jeans for around 4 weeks now.

I have no desire to do any of it. It’s such a drag. Idk how anyone can bring themselves to care about this.

All being said and done

I do find it interesting whenever I see a height poll done on here, its always an even split

You have as many manlets as tallfags, and just as many average height incels

So it's usually a 33% percent split each way

I do think given that, tallfags are definitely over represented on this site a little and it doesnt correlate to real life statistics at all

So I think statistically your post is grounded in reality a little some of them could probably ascend with a lot of effort, but when you've been out of the normie loop for awhile its hard, it takes effort to ascend, you're going to need clothes, hairstyling, socialmaxxing etc. so much
Yeah, exactly. When you have been this beat down for so long it’s damn hard to crawl out of the pit. Nearly impossible to care enough to try anymore. Just showering is such a drag and socializing is a whole other level

Im really coming from a place of compassion and empathy.

I wouldnt mind if this place is full of ascended incels sharing what they did in the bunker or whatever.

Im against the idea that ascending threads are hit with hate replies. Id like to see you all ascend and enjoy life as we are all fellow cursed men (none of you tho has it as bad as me).

If you are 6'+ or 5'10+ (Easily larpable on tinder and irl as 6'. You can also wear shoe lifts). You have absolutely 0
Reasons to be here.

I was a social dude in my early teens. Literally everywhere i went with my friends it was ogres with baddies.

Go see r/short r/tallgirls r/shortgirlsproblems. All online dating sites.

You have something that women are literally programmed to like.

Why the fuck are you here?

Have you never gone outside in your life? To a party? To a birthday? To a wedding? To a club anything?

Seriously what the fuck are you doing here?

Idk many tall users here but i know alot of you are above 6'. You should be ashamed of yourselves for being here.

@VideoGameCoper @Rabbi Schneerson i know both of you are above 6'. Dudes work on your shit.

Literally the blue pill advice work for you.

You dont know how to socialize. Ok join a drama or acting class or something and start somewhere to learn how to socialize like a normie.

You have no sense of fashion. Check manly wear blogs and learn how to dress.

Too fat? Go for a run everyday. Buy a dog and run with it daily and limit your eating.

Too skinny? Buy a diet from a dietitian and hit the gym.

Autism? Take your meds and research yourself how to beat your autism or keep it under check online and with your psychiatrist. None of you has a disabling severe autism so stop the larp.

View attachment 1282393View attachment 1282394View attachment 1282395View attachment 1282396View attachment 1282397View attachment 1282398

So so many beautiful women will literally worship you. You just have to be abit social and dominant and they ll suck your dick dry.

MAN MY OWN SISTER USED TO BULLY ME AND MY DAD BECAUSE WE RE BOTH SHORT. HER HUSBAND IS AROUND 6'1 WHILE SHE IS 5'3 AND SHE MAKES 4X HIS SALARY AND HES TOTALLY AVERAGE IN THE FACE.

Tall niggas rotting here. Literally get up right now and make a list and work on your problems. Stop larping here as an incel.

Go enjoy your life man. I really want you to enjoy your life.

Im 5'4 in the morning. So even shorter than that by the evening. Im also disabled and piss poor i have so many reasons to be here.

IF YOU ARE HEALTHY AND TALL YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE AN INCEL. ALL YOUR PROBLEMS CAN BE FIXED WITH JUST ABIT OF WILLPOWER.
6' is not tall anymore, it's literally not even something that registers among women in Scandinavia. It's just average. I'm basically like a 5'9 guy in the US. You have to contextualise these things. I would have to be at least 6'2 for things to matter. And no, I can't SEAmaxx, I'm poor and mentally ill.

5'10" is average or close to average in many places. If you're ugly, average height will not help you. If you're really ugly, no amount of height will help you.
Incels are not average, we're probably the bottom 20%. Any non-hideous foid who wants a tall guy can get an average looking 6'+ guy and doesn't have to compromise with ugly guys.
This.

Now let’s hear @NIGGER ON NEETBUX take.

@fatass30000 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: im dying at these faggots mang. This thread is a memes mine.
You're coping, height doesn't mean shit if you're sub 5. Most tall people are average face wise and have height halo which is why you think that it's a fakecel trait.

This.

Now let’s hear @NIGGER ON NEETBUX take.
I mostly agree with the manlets in this thread.

I'm 6'4 and a nearcel. If I was 5'4, I believe I'd be a truecel. I don't belong here, but this community is infinitely more tolerable than normies or Looksmax faggots, and there isn't nearcels.is.

My only disagreement is their exaggeration that just because you're tall, you'll pull attractive women. That's not true in the slightest.

I don't know why you people think that height alone can make you ascend, if that's the case then Todd Thundercock would've gotten a girlfriend already.

Im 5’ 11.5” and im 26 now Ive tried with foids from work, hobbies, school, bars,and raves. It been rejection constantly. The best you can hope for is they give u their snap or insta and then never reply when you try messaging them

@svgmn1 @incelerated @wereq @opioidcel @anandkonda @Morphine I need help im having a heartattack

@svgmn1 @incelerated @wereq @opioidcel @anandkonda @Morphine I need help im having a heartattack
Don't you have me on ignore. :feelsjuice:

My man if you seriously having a heartattack please call medics

I cant believe all these tall retards here.

literally tag all the forum when in your life have you seen a short man bully a tall man??

Are you dreaming? Did you fall on your head recently? Have you ever went to school?

@svgmn1 jfl come help me man :feelskek: mans seeing short dudes bullying him, he probably got hit by an IDf usa tax payed missile shrapnel instead of it hitting me.

In what country short men bully tall men??? JFL :feelskek:
"Short men bully tall men" is literally a cuckdit bluepill ideology jfl

They should get temp ban for saying that retarded shit

you get my respect for trying. What would you rate yourself btw? For someone at 6’2 you have to be a 2/10 to be incel
Like a solid 4, pretty below average.

The only reason tallfags might be incel is if they don't leave the fucking house.
Being tall is like doing dating on tuturial mode. It's even better than face because face isn't an objective measure, it's always a bit relative wether someone is ugly or cute, but height is non-debatable. If I was just 5'9 I wouldn't be here for sure, unfortunately I haappen to be a shortcel

The only reason tallfags might be incel is if they don't leave the fucking house.
Being tall is like doing dating on tuturial mode. It's even better than face because face isn't an objective measure, it's always a bit relative wether someone is ugly or cute, but height is non-debatable. If I was just 5'9 I wouldn't be here for sure, unfortunately I haappen to be a shortcel
Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

poor 4th guy. I guess he wasnt indian and couldnt find a part time janitor job too like the others did
Idk why you think turbo manlets are all Incels when most Asians + Hispanics are turbo manlets. Well for my Hispanic ethnicity/nationality no but the ones you’re familiar with like Mexicans and Puerto Ricans are normally very short.

JFL even Italians could fall in the same category since a lot of them are turbo manlets as well.
I know a couple who’s dad is 5’5” and mom is also 5’5”, and their shortest child is 5’9”. I really have never met a true manlet with a tall mother. The only time I see manlets with tall parents is when the dad is tall and the mom is unusually short
I literally don’t think it’s possible to be a manlet with a tall mother NATURALLY. I know there was one user here shorter than their mom but it’s very obvious their growth was stunted with something.
I really can’t back this up. I really think being upper-middle class and white in the USA is as close as you can get to ideal health status. So yeah, kids with “average” parents tend to come out slightly above average.
That’s also a ethnic trait. I’m about 5’11 and a bit with a 5’8 dad, 5’3 mom but my grandparents were both above 5’10 with one being 6’3.

In fact I think had I not been autistic which caused my sensory issues to food making me underweight I had potential to be pretty taller. Not super tall but 6’1/6’2 maybe. But it may just be a cope.

6'2 is average height where i live. Compared to most zoomers today, it's even below average, i get height mogged daily when i'm waiting for the train to arrive, not only that i also get frame mogged.

You have to understand that the teens of today are alot taller than they were when i was a teen. It's because foids breed alot more with tall men now. They are modern eugenicists.
If you’re Northern European I can maybe see it but that whole Zoomers are taller Bs seems like cope. Silent Gen/Boomers were the same height as us in fact supposedly even taller @CircumcisedClown but it may be due to ethnics in the west dragging the average down. Since average for whites is 5’10 in US.

Also bullshit no way you’re getting frame mogged by Zoomers JFL

I wonder how many users here are actually tall, like the percentage. Ones I can think of off the top of my head are @VideoGameCoper, @Blackboy.Belgrade, @ElTruecel, @Stupid Clown, @ordinaryotaku, @JucheApologist, and then a few others not quite as tall who are like 5’10”
Way way more than that. A good amount of users are taller than me
@nettle is 6’10
@Captvic is 6’6
@Ryo_Hazuki @wasted12years @Zhou Chang-Xing @Saigon Depression @AlexDelarge are 6’2
@tehgymcel420 @Copexodius Maximus are 6’1 off the top of my head lmfao

Your dad is just a nice guy who she took advantage of.
Yes. My dad has anger issues from my abusive grandfather, but he’s worked very hard to temper them. My mother has never addressed her abusive upbringing or self-reflected in any meaningful way.
Im pretty sure he had plenty of stacies to choose from but because of his low confidence he never approached them. He got hooked to the first girl that showed him abit of attention.
No, but they approached him. In highschool, he was on a camping trip, and a girl that he didn’t know that well came into his tent in the middle of the night completely nude. He made her leave. My dad is kind of autistic. He also dated an actual, professional model in college. She cheated on him, which really fucked with his head, and then he started dating my mom.
It seems like you are like your dad. You have his low confidence + the dick incident made your confidence even lower thus why you re an incel.
Sex is pointless with my dick situation. They removed as much as possible basically.
In other circumstances you would never be here.
If my grandma had wheels, she’d be a bicycle. There are no “other circumstances.” You get what you get in this shit life.

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

>If my dick was a little bigger
>If I was a little taller
>If my jaw was a little sharper
Dumb hypotheticals. You might as well say, “If I was Lebron James.” You are not. You get one reality. You don’t get to tailor your existence in any meaningful way.

If you’re Northern European I can maybe see it but that whole Zoomers are taller Bs seems like cope. Silent Gen/Boomers were the same height as us in fact supposedly even taller @CircumcisedClown but it may be due to ethnics in the west dragging the average down. Since average for whites is 5’10 in US.

Also bullshit no way you’re getting frame mogged by Zoomers JFL
Sport Stand Here GIF by FOX Sports

There are small regions in the world where the average height is 6’2”. There’s a mountainous region in Europe with an average height of 6’2”.

Overall though, the average height of the Dutch is like 5’11” to 6’0”. Meaning 6’1” is only slightly above average. 6’1” in a nice pair of boots is 6’2”. Tada, a lot of people look like they’re 6’2”. Also, young people are taller than older, but only slightly so. Like maybe an inch. So maybe Dutch zoomies are like 6’0”-6’1” average, which means like 1 in 3 Dutch zoomies are 6’2”+, which is a lot of people.

Overall, 6’2” is plenty tall everywhere, and at worst, it is considered “normal” in the tallest places on Earth. 6’1”-6’6” is the perfect height range.

I hate this type of gatekeeping and infighting

I'm more of an incel than you are, you are less/lower than me, you will never truly belong here

We are outcasts already, but now this shit pops up in one of the safe havens of outcasts too.

Way way more than that. A good amount of users are taller than me
@nettle is 6’10
@Captvic is 6’6
@Ryo_Hazuki @wasted12years @Zhou Chang-Xing @Saigon Depression @AlexDelarge are 6’2
@tehgymcel420 @Copexodius Maximus are 6’1 off the top of my head lmfao
Crazy how many tall users there are. Just goes to show you that height alone isn’t the magic pussy magnet they think it is, or we wouldn’t be here

I wouldnt mind if this place is full of ascended incels sharing what they did in the bunker or whatever.

Im against the idea that ascending threads are hit with hate replies. Id like to see you all ascend and enjoy life as we are all fellow cursed men (none of you tho has it as bad as me).

If you are 6'+ or 5'10+ (Easily larpable on tinder and irl as 6'. You can also wear shoe lifts). You have absolutely 0
Reasons to be here.

I was a social dude in my early teens. Literally everywhere i went with my friends it was ogres with baddies.

Have you never gone outside in your life? To a party? To a birthday? To a wedding? To a club anything?

Idk many tall users here but i know alot of you are above 6'. You should be ashamed of yourselves for being here.

@VideoGameCoper @Rabbi Schneerson i know both of you are above 6'. Dudes work on your shit.

You dont know how to socialize. Ok join a drama or acting class or something and start somewhere to learn how to socialize like a normie.

Too fat? Go for a run everyday. Buy a dog and run with it daily and limit your eating.

Autism? Take your meds and research yourself how to beat your autism or keep it under check online and with your psychiatrist. None of you has a disabling severe autism so stop the larp.

View attachment 1282393View attachment 1282394View attachment 1282395View attachment 1282396View attachment 1282397View attachment 1282398

So so many beautiful women will literally worship you. You just have to be abit social and dominant and they ll suck your dick dry.

MAN MY OWN SISTER USED TO BULLY ME AND MY DAD BECAUSE WE RE BOTH SHORT. HER HUSBAND IS AROUND 6'1 WHILE SHE IS 5'3 AND SHE MAKES 4X HIS SALARY AND HES TOTALLY AVERAGE IN THE FACE.

Tall niggas rotting here. Literally get up right now and make a list and work on your problems. Stop larping here as an incel.

Im 5'4 in the morning. So even shorter than that by the evening. Im also disabled and piss poor i have so many reasons to be here.

IF YOU ARE HEALTHY AND TALL YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE AN INCEL. ALL YOUR PROBLEMS CAN BE FIXED WITH JUST ABIT OF WILLPOWER.
Nigga height is cool and all but being average height 5'10 is not gonna get u any pussy if ur face is ugly as fuck.

Face > EVERYTHING.

I agree height is a VERY important stat. But it doesn't mog face.

Reasons to be here.

tallcels can ascend though
5,10 is average in many western countries and its nothing special, 6,2 or 188cm+ where you fall into tall category and where you become a foid magnet unless you have a gollum face. 6,2+ are retarded fakefags
Damn