Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A serious message to tall men here

Tall is law. Simple statistics show that foids are attracted to tall men. Foids prefer a tall MTN over a short Chad, just go outside and see for yourself.

Im 6'2 incel bro the average height in my country is 6'3.

5'0 women tell me im short eventho i can put my dick in her mouth while shes talking.

How can i fix this?
being tall doesnt guarantee a big cock. im 6'0 and my penis is 1 inch soft/3 hard, it looks even smaller in proportion to the rest of my body too

If you are 6'+ or 5'10+ (Easily larpable on tinder and irl as 6'. You can also wear shoe lifts). You have absolutely 0
Reasons to be here.
I'm a sand nigger

If you are 6'+ or 5'10+ (Easily larpable on tinder and irl as 6'. You can also wear shoe lifts). You have absolutely 0
Reasons to be here.

I'm a fuckugly socially awkward freckly curly haired ginger. Probably Autistic but never been tested.
Have you never gone outside in your life? To a party? To a birthday? To a wedding? To a club anything?
I go outside all the time. I wasn't invited to parties in HS. I haven't gone to a birthday in a long time because I have no friends. The only weddings i've ever been invited to are family members where they basically had to invite me. I've never been to a club. I don't even know where any are.
You dont know how to socialize. Ok join a drama or acting class or something and start somewhere to learn how to socialize like a normie.
I was in theater club for years in HS. Literally surrounded by girls nearly every day. They were never interested in me or hung out with me outside of that. They just swooned over the handsome chad and chadlite in the club while i got ignored. Only one girl there that I thought could have been interested in me but she rejected me.
Autism? Take your meds and research yourself how to beat your autism or keep it under check online and with your psychiatrist. None of you has a disabling severe autism so stop the larp.
There are no meds to cure autism and you can't beat it. It's often simply a lack of ability to intuit social cues the same as the people around you. There's no cure and any amount of Autism is disabling for a normie guy's SMV because a man who's even slightly socially awkward gets avoided by both sexes but by women more.
AND HES TOTALLY AVERAGE IN THE FACE.
Yeah, some of us aren't. I'm like a 3 tops. I was actually bullied often in school specifically for being ugly.