Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hoalie Schitt - JBW: This guy has a worse lower third than I do (rare)

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
5N3N0uI.png

He even looks photoshopped so he probably looks even worse. I think that is actually his daughter too. I can see the resemblance in the mouth and chin area. Companies often hire relatives for pictures, TV ads, etc, cuz the "chemistry" and closeness is already there and cuz why hire a bunch of strangers when you can get a family, right?

you mog him to the fucking oblivion realm

Mogged by his own daughter. It's over.

you mog him to the fucking oblivion realm

Thanks. But overall he's white, which is the universal mog. Which is why he has a daughter and I have a new steering wheel for playing videogames like a true incel.

I knew a guy in school like that, always sat with the jocks, never kissed a girl though.

JBWASP not JBW.

You have to have that light eye light hair halo.

Thanks. But overall he's white, which is the universal mog. Which is why he has a daughter and I have a new steering wheel for playing videogames like a true incel.

giga-cope

you're fucking idris elba compared to that guy.

I see him running raising Chad’s kids game

jesus you weren't kidding, that's a terrible lower third

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back