Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anybody here used "shady" sites to buy cheaper steam games? Are there any legit ones that won't scam you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I usually pirate most games but there are some I want to own on my steam account.

But my country is in a weird position where we're both poor as fuck and yet steam doesn't give us discounts like in Russia, India, Brazil. Cause it's a small, unimportant market I guess, they just didn't bother calibrating the prices.

I found some sites but they look fake as fuck and tbh it feels like they're just gonna rip me off.

No not really tbh. Only pirated, never used any sites like that.

I've used kinguin and g2a with some success, although they fucking scammed me once by giving me a used battlefield key, they refunded me though.

I usually pirate most games but there are some I want to own on my steam account.

But my country is in a weird position where we're both poor as fuck and yet steam doesn't give us discounts like in Russia, India, Brazil. Cause it's a small, unimportant market I guess, they just didn't bother calibrating the prices.
I have posted about this I'm in the exact same position

I have posted about this I'm in the exact same position
Did you find any solutions? Technically you can use a VPN + change your billing address to something random in the country. But in that case you have to keep the VPN up for a long time I think, cause if you change back then steam will know and they'll just permanently ban you. And no VPN has a free trial for that long so basically you'd be paying more on the VPN than saving lol.

Did you find any solutions? Technically you can use a VPN + change your billing address to something random in the country. But in that case you have to keep the VPN up for a long time I think, cause if you change back then steam will know and they'll just permanently ban you. And no VPN has a free trial for that long so basically you'd be paying more on the VPN than saving lol.
You also don't get to play the games on your original IP since atleast Russia and Brazil are their own region and if you transfer back to your original region there was no reason to buy them because they are now region locked
I haven't found a solution.

i bought minecraft for $4 and got gmod for free off one of them lol

Never tried one of those shadier sites. Id be too afraid of downloading a virus or cp. steam sales are pretty good though

Will the real Steam Shady please stand up?

G2A was the only site I ever used but its terms and conditions are shady af.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back