Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There will be no White uprising. Get over it.

One of the funniest trends I notice among white nationalist cucks is their tendency to worship supposed right wing women, be it bitches like Lauren Southern or Meloni. Needless to say, not only is this pathetic, not only does this not work, but it also reeks of foid worship.

It's pathetic because it's basically admitting white men have been so defeated, so humiliated, and so weakened politically and spiritually that they need to appeal to the whims of women as if any revolution has ever been succesful by trying to appease those cunts. Name me one movement in histoty that was ever succesful by appealing to cunts?

I especially love Lauren Southern's case because the dumb bitch spent years crying and bemoaning Arabs, only to go and get creampied and ABANDONED by some subhuman jungle gook. Shit's a fucking comedy. And she will now forever be a permanent stain on redpill women, someone leftists will point and laugh at as the ultimate end of any white nationalist woman.

It also never works. What has the WN movement gotten from these supposed woman? Neither Sydney Watson or Lauren Southern have white kids, let alone 5-6 white kids, which they could have had. But they love the power and attention this grift gives them, they love being edgy and "one of the boys". So ironically enough, they will actively participate in the low white birthrates. Meanwhile, I know many european Muslims online who have 5+ kids. Someone like Abdulraheem Green is British and has 10 kids. Although admittedly I'm not sure if his wife is white too. These bitches would do more for WN if they just settled down and fucked a sub8 white guy, but nooooo, that money and fame and attention is just too lucrative. Also, let's be real, these WN women like Sydney Watson are definitely not virgins

You also see this type of behavior in their imagery, like when they use a white woman crying on a train full of brown people, or when they use a woman being racist in their memes. It screams a defeated attempt at trying trying to appease white women, who will never willingly give their rights away. White women are collectively the most privileged group to ever walk the face of the earth. In terms of living standards, social treatment, job opportunities, sexual access, you name it. So think about it logically, why would these white women give up these privileges when they live their lives like queens? Why the fuck would the average white woman WANT the responsibility of raising kids and taking care domestically and sexually of a sub8 man when she can make money and get railed by a new chad every week?

Screenshot 20240809 125358 Samsung Internet

This is an example of what I mean. And this tweet is what inspired me to make this post. Sydney Watson, the supposed, so-called "based white nationalist" is out here questioning why a man doesn't want his GF saying how she considers him husband material and not fuckboy material. She's arguing against a man being upset that his GF said she wouldnt fuck him in a hookup, and of course, we all know hook ups are chad only, but marry him, admitting she sees him as a beta cuxx buxx. In other words, for all her show boating about being le trad woman, she is defending fornication and she is defending her fellow woman being a whore.

It just goes to show that no matter how much a woman attempts to be level headed, no matter how much she pretends to care about men, no matter how much she pretends to be loyal to her tribe, her womanism always shows itself, every single time. They truly are the jews of gender.

But this screencap is just another of the plentiful evidence of why white women who come anywhere near white nationalism are a mistake. They will never be based, they will never sacrifice or control their hypergamy for the greater good. What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

Last edited:
One of the funniest trends I notice among white nationalist cucks is their tendency to worship supposed right wing women, be it bitches like Lauren Southern or Meloni. Needless to say, not only is this pathetic, not only does this not work, but it also reeks of foid worship.

It's pathetic because it's basically admitting white men have been so defeated, so humiliated, and so weakened politically and spiritually that they need to appeal to the whims of women as if any revolution has ever been succesful by trying to appease those cunts. Name me one movement in histoty that was ever succesful by appealing to cunts?

I especially love Lauren Southern's case because the dumb bitch spent hears crying and bemoaning Arabs, only to go and get creampied and ABANDONED by some subhuman jungle gook. Shit's a fucking comedy. And she will now forever be a permanent stain on redpill women, someone leftists will point and laugh at as the ultimate end of any white nationalist woman.

It also never works. What has the WN movement gotten from these supposed woman? Neither Sydney Watson or Lauren Southern have white kids, let alone 5-6 white kids, which they could have had. But they love the power and attention this grift gives them, they love being edgy and "one of the boys". So ironically enough, they will actively participate in the low white birthrates. Meanwhile, I know many european Muslims online who have 5+ kids. Someone like Abdulraheem Green is British and has 10 kids. Although admittedly I'm not sure if his wife is white too. These bitches would do more for WN if they just settled down and fucked a sub8 white guy, but nooooo, that money and fame and attention is just too lucrative. Also, let's be real, these WN women like Sydney Watson are definitely not virgins

You also see this type of behavior in their imagery, like when they use a white woman crying on a train full of brown people, or when they use a woman being racist in their memes. It screams a defeated attempt at trying trying to appease white women, who will never willingly give their rights away. White women are collectively the most privileged group to ever walk the face of the earth. In terms of living standards, social treatment, job opportunities, sexual access, you name it. So think about it logically, why would these white women give up these privileges when they live their lives like queens? Why the fuck would the average white woman WANT the responsibility

View attachment 1218952

This is an example of what I mean. And this tweet is what inspired me to make this post. Sydney Watson, the supposed, so-called "based white nationalist" is out here questioning why a man doesn't want his GF saying how she considers him husband material and not fuckboy material. She's arguing against a man being upset that his GF said she wouldnt fuck him in a hookup, and of course, we all know hook ups are chad only, but marry him, admitting she sees him as a beta cuxx buxx. In other words, for all her show boating about being le trad woman, she is defending fornication and she is defending her fellow woman being a whore.

It just goes to show that no matter how much a woman attempts to be level headed, no matter how much she pretends to care about men, no matter how much she pretends to be loyal to her tribe, her womanism always shows itself, every single time. They truly are the jews of gender.

But this screencap is just another of the plentiful evidence of why white women who come anywhere near white nationalism are a mistake. They will never be based, they will never sacrifice or control their hypergamy for the greater good. What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

View attachment 1218964
Women are not loyal - their only goal is to get the best male and reproduce. This is pure biology.

Women are not loyal - their only goal is to get the best male and reproduce. This is pure biology.
Another white whore replying to the comment. Color surprised she's another le trad wife larper. They're all the same. Every reply defending this take is a white bitch, and it's not just her. I've seen at least another 3 replies like this from supposed trad wife larpers. They will all always defend their fellow whores when it comes to being s cumrag for chad and a financial parasite for Billy

Thr funny thing is that the bitch spend 5 paragraphs basically just saying any man who has a problem with this is an incel. So many words all to just say that. Good fucking god

Screenshot 20240809 221656 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240809 221646 Samsung Internet

Last edited:
Very based reply from Hoe Math to the whole situation. The fact that all men naturally understand this yet you have countless whores defending the redditor girl really does go to show how innate the alpha fucks beta bucks mindset is in women

Screenshot 20240809 222347 Samsung Internet

There will only be a black uprising and black people will take over the world