Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] If You Are An Incel In Your 20's Without Financial Freedom, Your Parents Failed You (Dishonest Cookie Cutter Lazy Parenting)

Took me a while to read all this lol

I agree, I am pursuing financial freedom as well. Hoping to retire from wagecucking by 40-45 by investing in total stock market index funds, small cap value stock funds, etc. Also paying off any debt I have.

Pretty much everything I learned about investing and money came from the internet. Maybe learned what NOT to do from my parents, lol. Like blow all your money on cars and hobbies (which depreciate). But I don't fault them, they didn't exactly make a lot of money most of my life.

I've read the Rich Dad Poor Dad books and I missed a small piece of information that was extremely important. You have to be successfully self employed before you can think of starting a corporation. At least I think that's true in the third world country I live in. I'm 25 and haven't learned a trade. Waiting for the corona restrictions to be lifted so I can go and learn diesel mechanics.

I've read the Rich Dad Poor Dad books and I missed a small piece of information that was extremely important. You have to be successfully self employed before you can think of starting a corporation. At least I think that's true in the third world country I live in. I'm 25 and haven't learned a trade. Waiting for the corona restrictions to be lifted so I can go and learn diesel mechanics.
The scary thing is how far a lot of us have to reach in our life and figure stuff like this out because all the adults around us were dishonest, it has nothing to do with "they didn't know any better", they knew, they just preferred to fill your mind with useless shit like religion, morality, etc.

They never really convey the importance of money and what paths one should take to more effectively get it in life

I would have done a trade had my parents been honest with me about how the economy really works and how easily you can make money in trades

But a lot of parents are concerned with the prestige of something, and they want to use you as a trophy, so you spend years focusing on academics and then when you go out into the working world you don't have any practical skills

For people like us the job market right now is crap, for someone who has the skills and certification of a trade that is always in demand (electrician, plumber, auto mechanic, etc) nothing has really changed, they'll always have work, there's security in that

We were mislead to a very large extent by our parents because they were trying to mold us into what they wanted for themselves rather than trying to guide us in the most practical way so that we could have enjoyable lives

My parents never even graduated high school and my mom got pregnant with me when she was a teenager. What the fuck could they possibly teach me? I never had a chance being raised by these people. :feelsrope:
Its not about them teaching you, its about them being honest with you about the world and how it works

I'm willing to bet your parents were religious, does anything you learn in your religion help you become financially successful, no

Did your parents give practical advice on how to become financially successful, I doubt it

Most parents just send their kids to school and consider their job done

They don't look at the market and suggest that you do a trade, they don't tell you to think about investing and trading, they don't talk about anything that has to do with building wealth, everything is just about religion, morality and "working hard"

The average parent raises their children to be a slave, another cog in the wheel of society that helps to prop up some other persons ladder of success

Last edited:
My parents are not religious at all.

They never really gave me any advice at all.
A lot of people who don't claim religion, ironically abide by the moral code of conduct of the dominant religion in their society, because its religion that serves as the foundation for most laws, norms and values

My point is, they spent more time instilling religious values into you, than instilling a mindset into you that would guide you towards financial success. The moral code and values that you have are rooted in religion even if you weren't taught a specific religion:

Pursuing a monogamous relationship
Doing the "right" thing
Being a "good" person
Hard work is a virtue
Etc

All useless shit you were all taught that doesn't help us become successful

None of us should be here at 20+ years old only just starting to figure out how the economy works and how to make money

The priorities of the average parent is warped

At least my parents never had the gall to then complain to me about my lack of success after. I think on some level they understand that it was due to their lack of guidance about the world and the importance of money, and now they regret it, but its too late for regret, I'm stuck in the life I'm in now and they're stuck with the decisions they made

Last edited:
I'm 20 going on 21 in like 5 or 4 months (unless I somehow gain the courage to rope) and I still live with my parents and older brother who is similar to me but isn't an incel, maybe it's cause he actually has friends. Ima be honest I've lived with him my whole life and I can't get a read on if he's gay or bi or whatever tf despite that.

Anyways, I like to think I'm lucky that I had a decent upbringing, obviously I can't relate to people here who had shitty or abusive parents and I never will be able to. But in a way I feel like this idea of lazy parenting is what I ended up getting. My parents raised me like you'd see in some textbook, pretty average US middle class lifestyle. Except I kinda noticed something that I never really bothered to ever vent or point out to my mother.

I have almost no relationship with my dad, it's like some weird void of one. I don't hate him and I don't think he hates me but despite raising me (actually I can't really say he did that considering he works from the morning all the way to like 6-7 PM for as long as I can remember) and living with me, there's no real connection. The little times I really interact with him end up just being over small stuff that has to do with the computer or what not. It's like I'm constantly trying to hold up a conversation with some distant family member that came over for thanksgiving every single time I interact with him.

Speaking of, he tried like twice to spark up conversation with me at Thanksgiving while we were eating and I just gave one-off responses or answers. I think he just gave up trying to live through me once it was apparent when I was in elementary school that I was completely incompetent when it came to sports. He watches all kinds of sports and shit and he probably wanted me and my two brothers to be atheletes. (Spoiler alert: None of us did, besides one of my older brothers playing soccer up to like junior high)

He probably realized that I was already doomed to make nothing of what he expected me to do when I grew up, not that I blame him, imagine realizing while your kid is sitting in the outfield drawing pictures in the sand with a stick in the middle of a baseball game that your offspring is going to go nowhere in life, I don't think I can even imagine it actually considering I'm never gonna pass on my genes.

Aside from that, my mom knows that I'm a mental wreck and have had suicidal thoughts. And since I still live with her I'm forced to go to the same therapist back from when my mental health nose dived hardcore in my second year of highschool all because shes the only one who can prescribe the meds I take.

She'll say shit like "She may not have anything helpful to talk to you about now but she saved your life!" No she fucking didn't, the pills that stabilized me at the time from "I'm going fucking insane they're going to put me in an asylum I just want to kill myself! :feelsohgod: :feelsUnreal:" to "I hate my life but I have to coast through it still... :incel:" are what saved me, even then saved is a hard word to use. Saved me from what, living even longer as a waste of resources?

She constantly guilt trips me when I get super depressed and says that if I kill myself I have to take her with me. She has no way of realizing or empathizing with what I'm going through, it's physically impossible. She just feels like she needs to prevent her child from not passing anything on. I'm basically a manchild held hostage with no way of ever seeing financial freedom or independence ever in my future.

All of this has brought me around to realizing that indeed, parents don't love you, they love the idea of you and what you represent as their own flesh and blood, it's something biological that seems to always happen as a maternal thing in all those "female cheetah protects baby gazelle?!!?!" youtube videos, theres never a paternal one.

My mother is irrational and emotional (Gee, I wonder why... :feelsEhh:) and on the opposite spectrum as a man, my father was able to realize that I'm a lost cause pretty early into my childhood. I'm sure he'd be fine with me living on my own however I would manage to do that at all, but my mothers need to nurture and have grandkids or whatever the fuck is keeping her locked in a mental prison of copium that maybe if I just get a better job then shopping at whole foods for amazon prime shit, or maybe if I got a drivers license and drove places that I could start picking myself back up.

I think it's gonna get to the point to where I'm eventually going to have to tell her that nothing is going to fix who I am, no matter how much jew meds for my depression and OCD she tries to keep me on, or whatever boomer hopium she thinks can pick me up from the bootstraps.

At least one of my older brothers has had a girlfriend since he entered college and he's now training people at some pharmaceutical place, why can't she just focus on him instead and let me rot? :feelsbadman:

I'm 20 going on 21 in like 5 or 4 months (unless I somehow gain the courage to rope) and I still live with my parents and older brother who is similar to me but isn't an incel, maybe it's cause he actually has friends. Ima be honest I've lived with him my whole life and I can't get a read on if he's gay or bi or whatever tf despite that.

Anyways, I like to think I'm lucky that I had a decent upbringing, obviously I can't relate to people here who had shitty or abusive parents and I never will be able to. But in a way I feel like this idea of lazy parenting is what I ended up getting. My parents raised me like you'd see in some textbook, pretty average US middle class lifestyle. Except I kinda noticed something that I never really bothered to ever vent or point out to my mother.

I have almost no relationship with my dad, it's like some weird void of one. I don't hate him and I don't think he hates me but despite raising me (actually I can't really say he did that considering he works from the morning all the way to like 6-7 PM for as long as I can remember) and living with me, there's no real connection. The little times I really interact with him end up just being over small stuff that has to do with the computer or what not. It's like I'm constantly trying to hold up a conversation with some distant family member that came over for thanksgiving every single time I interact with him.

Speaking of, he tried like twice to spark up conversation with me at Thanksgiving while we were eating and I just gave one-off responses or answers. I think he just gave up trying to live through me once it was apparent when I was in elementary school that I was completely incompetent when it came to sports. He watches all kinds of sports and shit and he probably wanted me and my two brothers to be atheletes. (Spoiler alert: None of us did, besides one of my older brothers playing soccer up to like junior high)

He probably realized that I was already doomed to make nothing of what he expected me to do when I grew up, not that I blame him, imagine realizing while your kid is sitting in the outfield drawing pictures in the sand with a stick in the middle of a baseball game that your offspring is going to go nowhere in life, I don't think I can even imagine it actually considering I'm never gonna pass on my genes.

Aside from that, my mom knows that I'm a mental wreck and have had suicidal thoughts. And since I still live with her I'm forced to go to the same therapist back from when my mental health nose dived hardcore in my second year of highschool all because shes the only one who can prescribe the meds I take.

She'll say shit like "She may not have anything helpful to talk to you about now but she saved your life!" No she fucking didn't, the pills that stabilized me at the time from "I'm going fucking insane they're going to put me in an asylum I just want to kill myself! :feelsohgod: :feelsUnreal:" to "I hate my life but I have to coast through it still... :incel:" are what saved me, even then saved is a hard word to use. Saved me from what, living even longer as a waste of resources?

She constantly guilt trips me when I get super depressed and says that if I kill myself I have to take her with me. She has no way of realizing or empathizing with what I'm going through, it's physically impossible. She just feels like she needs to prevent her child from not passing anything on. I'm basically a manchild held hostage with no way of ever seeing financial freedom or independence ever in my future.

All of this has brought me around to realizing that indeed, parents don't love you, they love the idea of you and what you represent as their own flesh and blood, it's something biological that seems to always happen as a maternal thing in all those "female cheetah protects baby gazelle?!!?!" youtube videos, theres never a paternal one.

My mother is irrational and emotional (Gee, I wonder why... :feelsEhh:) and on the opposite spectrum as a man, my father was able to realize that I'm a lost cause pretty early into my childhood. I'm sure he'd be fine with me living on my own however I would manage to do that at all, but my mothers need to nurture and have grandkids or whatever the fuck is keeping her locked in a mental prison of copium that maybe if I just get a better job then shopping at whole foods for amazon prime shit, or maybe if I got a drivers license and drove places that I could start picking myself back up.

I think it's gonna get to the point to where I'm eventually going to have to tell her that nothing is going to fix who I am, no matter how much jew meds for my depression and OCD she tries to keep me on, or whatever boomer hopium she thinks can pick me up from the bootstraps.

At least one of my older brothers has had a girlfriend since he entered college and he's now training people at some pharmaceutical place, why can't she just focus on him instead and let me rot? :feelsbadman:
Damn this is pretty much me except im 19, Am very low class, single parent household, and also adhd/depression instead of OCD

I especially relate to the suicide and family stuff, meds have ruined my ability to socialize with people normally as well and now that im an adult i wont be able to change them. Need to rope now so I dont have to deal with any of the stuff we go through any longer

Damn this is pretty much me except im 19, Am very low class, single parent household, and also adhd/depression instead of OCD

I especially relate to the suicide and family stuff, meds have ruined my ability to socialize with people normally as well and now that im an adult i wont be able to change them. Need to rope now so I dont have to deal with any of the stuff we go through any longer
I know I shouldn't be scared of roping "cause it'll make my parents sad" but it's hard to beat past that way of thinking since it's a relatively normal feeling to want to make your parents proud and killing yourself kind of cuts that short. It's getting harder for me to use that "familial bond" thing as a stop gap from roping, so who knows how long I'll be suffering for, with my luck probably another 30 years or so of wageslaving for some company and then dying some way or another alone in my 50s with nothing to show for it.

ANOTHER 5 star post homie.

that’s exactly how my parents raised me. I was something like 5th percentile in height all the way until the middle of high school, goofy looking and frail, and was bullied and friendless since PRESCHOOL, and the extent of my dad’s parenting was “ignore everything and get good grades, or else I’ll hit you”. Was always on constant punishment. Dad used to threaten me if I ever made any efforts to fit in. Grades got me nowhere. Was too demoralized by the end of high school to bother with anything, so I just dropped out. College was off the table. I legitimately would rather starve to death under a bridge than spend another second near my peers. I’m 27 now and have nothing. My peers having been fucking for the past ~12 years, some are married, some have children. My life is absolutely intolerable. The point of school was never to get good grades and studycel 24/7. It’s to have sex, making friends, hanging out, and not become a misfit. That shit is magnitudes more consequential than any GPA. What good would all the PHDs in the world do for me if I can’t even go outside without breaking out into sweats and having a panic attack? It’s pretty backwards, I could have done anything I wanted if I wasn’t handicapped by lack of social and sexual experiences, and the absence of any form of primal motivation. Simply helping me have friends and have sex would have been all the investment they ever needed to put in, as I’d have the life, energy, and vigor to do things, versus constant helicopter parenting that will probably yield a future suicide.. Parents did nothing when I went bald at 18. Dad told me to “just be happy with the way you” (he’s a 5’7” guy who is visibly dissatisfied with his height, and would do anything to become taller). Mom is as insentient as they come, and once failed the 5’2” bald Indian litmus test I gave her to gauge the degree of honesty she is willing to volunteer. She legitimately thinks women make mate choice based on personality, character, kindness, morality, and education level. Does not see the elephant in the room of her son drowning in loneliness as a direct consequence of her dysgenic mate choice. So she didn’t see a problem with my baldness. Well I’ve been bald for 9 years now, almost 10. No relationships, no experiences, and no hope to ever have them.. My dad, on top of the short height he passed to me, has Tourette’s and passed it on to my brother and I. My brother inexplicably escaped all the death sentences. His symptoms are very mild, almost unnoticeable, while mine, at times can be extremely debilitating (for a few weeks during the summer it is difficult to even speak, and sometimes some tics are actually painful to execute), he’s a chad, 17 years old now and onto his 5th or 6th girlfriend (total HQNP). I blackpilled him at 12/13 and he’s extremely grateful I did. Anyways. Parents paid zero mind to my unforgivable sexual and social death sentence traits, and just said “get good grades or else violence”. I know the importance of a father in a son’s life, but I question if I would have been better off without a dad. If random men came over to fuck my mom, maybe one or two of them could given me me something of value. The slightest modicum of practical life advice would eclipse all of my dad’s “contributions” to my life.

to this day, my parents have never approached me with something along the lines of “hey, you’re almost 28 and you’ve never had a girlfriend. What’s up?”. Even if they legitimately have no idea why I don’t have a girlfriend, it has never struck them as odd, unusual, or tragic that I find myself in this position. Their great advice for me is still “go to college and get a job”.. fuck them, they are so clueless.. Makes me sad I’ll never have kids because I would be one hell of a father.

I can’t stress how UNIMPORTANT education is compared to the myriad things that parents just assume their kids will experience. NOTHING in the universe can make up for lacking in those experiences. IT CANNOT be made up for, and you will NEVER get over it. Their consequences will become more catastrophic as you get older. It seems like parents think their kid will be “atleast average” and will be one of those people who takes relationships and experiences for granted.

it’s all fucked. Wish this site existed when I was 12. The PSLsphere has been an infinitely better father figure to me than my own father. I regret how late I discovered it. But atleast I got in in time to learn all this, figure some stuff out, and help my brother out with a wealth of knowledge about how the world works. It’s too late for me. I will be 28 In November, creeping up on norwood 4, with social anxiety and the general consequences of bullying, loneliness, and a lost youth growing in magnitude by the day. I’m on the verge of waking up in that twilight zone episode.
Really good, heartfelt post. At least you were born in 1993.

All they ever gave me was psychological torture and physical pain

High IQ post.

Both my parents gave me little to no advice. My dad basically told me nothing at all. My mom just pushed academics and said that University was the only path for me or else "I would be a waste of intelligence." She tried to instill values like "being a contributing member of society." She also emphasized the importance of being educated and having a high status job... and even stuff like "it's okay to wait until 35 to marry." There's no thought given at all to the fact that betabuxxing is miserable for males, particularly when it comes to the modern whores we are stuck dealing with today. It's never been worse.

So I stayed in school for quite a long time. High school, then Community College, and I did go on to University because I was doing well. Nobody ever told me specifics. It was just "get a degree, any degree." Well, my undergraduate degree, like most degrees, was basically useless. But there was no way I was going to some minimum wage job after wasting all that time. And yet my mom still pushed the idea of a Master's/PhD. I put my foot down and said I was doing this professional degree instead, which was just 2 years. And that extra 2 years is what has allowed me to do contract work online.

If I had been blackpilled as a teenager, I likely would have taken a different path and also started working/investing earlier. I probably would have been finished schooling around age 21, not fucking age 27. Still, that's better than being stuck doing a PhD in my early 30's. I definitely don't regret passing that up.

I don't make a whole lot of money, but the perks of this job include never having to deal with normies and never having to commute anywhere. I am also continuing to leechmaxx and I invest more than 80% of everything I earn. I've only been working for a little over a year after finally being free from all that schooling, at 28. I also know that I have an inheritance 2 generations down, where I should receive quite a lot of money. That should make up for the few wasted years following the near non-existent advice I was given.

I used to be a diligent student, particularly up until my early 20s. These days, my only strategy is leeching, investing, and stalling for my 84-year-old grandmother to die so I will actually have enough money to not be stuck with such a shit life in a clown world that hates all ugly and/or non-NT males.

MY PARENTS NEVER EVEN TAUGHT ME TO DO MY TAXES. I COULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN $600 EACH YEAR SINCE AGE 18 JUST FOR FILING MY TAXES DESPITE BEING UNEMPLOYED, BUT THEY NEVER TOLD ME THIS EXPLICITLY. EVEN THE FUCKING ACCOUNTANT TOLD THEM TO TELL ME BUT THEY NEVER DID. SO WHEN I FIRST FILED MY 2020 TAXES I ALSO TRIED TO FILE THE PREVIOUS 9 YEARS. I GOT $600 FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS AND LOST THE MONEY FOR THE REMAINING YEARS JFL AT THESE PARENTS.

Last edited:
:shock: Didnt know that

Where I live you can. Canada. It's a rebate for "low-income" (all the way down to $0) for sales taxes. Just about $600 total per year.

I recently discovered the Canada Worker's Benefit too. That's another benefit for low-income, but you actually need to have an income. So I look forward to collecting that plus the $600 GST for the 2020 tax year.

My Uni was paid for by a combination of scholarships and my parent's money. Yeah, the main reason I went to Uni was they would help pay for it. I don't think I would have even gone if it meant needing to take debt.

When the accountant asked me if I wanted to transfer the tax credits for my schooling to my parents or shred the required documents and keep all the tax credits for myself, I immediately replied "shred it all."

Yeah, even with an income I expect to pay zero taxes due to tax credits this year, and be given a decent sum of money instead. I also put almost everything I earn (or am given) into a TFSA so I can earn tax-free money that way as well. Fuck society.

Last edited:
MY PARENTS NEVER EVEN TAUGHT ME TO DO MY TAXES. I COULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN $600 EACH YEAR SINCE AGE 18 JUST FOR FILING MY TAXES DESPITE BEING UNEMPLOYED, BUT THEY NEVER TOLD ME THIS EXPLICITLY. EVEN THE FUCKING ACCOUNTANT TOLD THEM TO TELL ME BUT THEY NEVER DID. SO WHEN I FIRST FILED MY 2020 TAXES I ALSO TRIED TO FILE THE PREVIOUS 9 YEARS. I GOT $600 FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS AND LOST THE MONEY FOR THE REMAINING YEARS JFL AT THESE PARENTS.
Lol damn parents today are really fucking useless holy shit.

I agree with the post, thing is most people should not be parents.

I had people such as those. They were both irresponsible and had some kind of mental illness, my mother is a "collector" she can't throw stuff out, so i had to live all my life in a trash infected place, still do btw. My father was in the military and had a good career. But he also had an awful temperament, would blame me for things i didn't do or was abusive for no reason. Spending time with him was horrendous, he didn't "beat me" per se. Only as you said before done some "corporal punishment" but he fucked me badly mentally, would scream/get mad for little things like a madman, imagine being a small kid getting screamed at your face for some random reason. Or imagine being dragged into the problems of the failling of a marriage both my parents had. My mother was better because at least she was a "normal person" without the collection of trash stuff going on, my father was "normal" in all other aspects except his personality.

I don't know if they teached me anything, maybe they did. But the harm they both did was more than the things they have taught me, i kinda let it pass as they are clearly broken in some form or another. But whatever i'm such a failure greatly thanks to the both of them. Life made me a defeatists, i was not supossed to be like this. But when you play too much and continuously lose, there's nothing more than to give up.

I've been trying to wealthmaxx via different forms with the limited resources i've, with little to no sucess. I'm just not that smart/lucky enough, i think this has much more to do with luck/connections. I've been born under a black star. It's kinda better now, but if i reflect what i've been dealing with for as long as i can remember, it's really really shitty. I always had food to eat, but i never had real peace.

:what:
You are legit one of the few users in here I can feel sympathy for in this shithole and maybe even respect.

This was definitely a new :blackpill: for me and for that I'm grateful.

Story: a friend from my school invited me to hangout all weekend with him and more of our friends, his parents would pay for all since we would be celebrating his birthday, I was so excited and was anticipating that weekend but lo and behold, I forgot to do 1 homework worth Jack shit but my teacher notified my mother and prohibited me from going, to this day I call her out on that abomination of decision she made, not even my father thought it was wrong, but after reading this it makes sense both of them were just lazy enough to not think of how important fooling around at that age truly is.

THE FUCKING INTERNET HAS PREPARED ME MORE FOR NAVIGATING LIFE AS AN UNATTRACTIVE MAN
THAN MY OWN PARENTS!
I empathized with this point. The internet and books on personality taught me more about manhood than my parents especially my father, from my introspection. It's brutal because my dad could have been a high-tier normie+ (locationmax) when he was younger since where he was from, most guys were short (under 5'7); My dad is around 5'11 and I remember he was measured at 185 cm with thick shoes. The advice he gave me is basically to be a studycel when he went to a homeland trade school (not related to study) and got a decent position in his home country, lol. There was nothing about improving my physique except just saying I was gaining weight when I was studymaxing at the end of my teens, lol; the main things my dad said were to dress nice, shower, and groom with perfume and deodorant.
There were weird double standards when I finally started to leanmax my parents were like it is all personality, not the girls/society when I legit focus on my looks, and when I decided to not focus on things like my dress style, I suddenly have to care about what society thinks. I was gaslighted to limiting my weight loss at first to focus on personality, lol.

I don't know; I made some mistakes and am grateful overall for things my parent did, but honestly, death threats or homeless threats are way more than just telling me to improve my physique, which works from the halo effect.
Homeless threats were if my performance was B- or less as a kid, and a death threat was a from a few days where I didn't shower in the morning since I usually do it later and I made the concession that studymaxing matters more from I learned pre-black pill. What is brutal about the death threat is my sisters who had similar issues ain't getting it, lol. I can't make these things up, lol.
Redpill/personality research somewhat helps my personality, but the black pill is honestly improved my life. I am looksmaxing. I am leaner, losing over 20 lbs in a few months and still going. I am more muscular and more athletic; I bike rides 20 miles almost every day for some months. I am heightmaxxing since my parents said people in their family still grow until 25. Hard to say since I get height loss after exercises, but I last time I remember I hit 5'11+ in the morning and around 184.5 cm+ with my thick shoes; I think I got taller since I started heightmax; I am willing to LL if I have to for better halo effect. I fixed a chipped tooth that I had for years. I am getting treated better and feel better (weird, my personality changes to being more similar to some in this Reddit post after/during my weight loss; when I say things which could be perceived as rude from tones when I was younger, I am still treated better even better personality/red pill advice which could be from halo effect/black pill).

Insults or setbacks don't affect me anymore since I know they are primarily based on looks which I can improve. I had boundaries conversations why my siblings about limits for disrespect where I clarified I would be willing to cut relationships, and they are cool, from my personality research; I didn't do it yet with my parents, but I want to do it later when I am far in looksmaxing and moneymax. I am not forgetting the death threat and will be setting boundaries.
OP, I will consider your point on moneymax. I am currently trying to careermax/jobmax with computer science jobs for better quality of life and better looksmaxing budget; my engineering degree got my jack for months that is worth it.

Last edited:
Also, OP, if people are disrespecting you; you can make ultimatum and in some cases, they work assuming you think there are some chances you could try to salvage your relationships.

When adopted kids have it better in life and are fucking girls you know that your parents were fucked up.

my father beat me me up more than try and teach me something lmao
In my 19 years of being alive my father still beats me and says to my mother "i dont think he is capable of doing something in life" instead of teaching me something he yells at me like a fucking animal for not doing something "using my brain" and if i do something "using my brain" he yells at me for doing it cuz im acting too smart now.

I grew up not only being on the short side (I'm really lucky that I'm even 5'7", I was really really short as a kid), and on top of that I'm not attractive facially, and then on top of that I didn't even end up with big dick despite being dark skinned as fuck (what the fuck kind of set up is that, God is seriously fucking with me here :feelskek:)

Grew up poor too

I hold no resentment for my parents for any of those things, those were outside of their control for the most part, but I definitely resent them for the fact that I had to DISCOVER THE BLACK PILL (THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE TO ME)

I definitely hold resentment towards my parents for not being honest with me about how this world works (when it comes to looks, money and status) and the importance of pursuing financial freedom rather than the safety of a 9 to 5 job by "studying hard" (which will not benefit an unattractive man in this world)

I should not have had to learn of all these harsh truths that determine my quality of life, in my 20's, from random fuckers on the internet :feelskek:

THAT IS RIDICULOUS

THE FUCKING INTERNET HAS PREPARED ME MORE FOR NAVIGATING LIFE AS AN UNATTRACTIVE MAN

THAN MY OWN PARENTS!

That is some sad shit

An unattractive guy can't have an enjoyable life if he is lacking resources (that is fucking rule #1 that we should have been taught from 15 years old and onward)

Guess what, our parents fucking knew that and still (like most lazy fucking parents) gave us a cookie cutter religious/moral upbringing with no focus on wealth building or investing

So now, I as an individual, has to fucking rush to try and build these high income skills and discover all these opportunities myself, so I can squeeze out some enjoyment in life before I fucking hit my 40's (before my body starts going to shit lol). Forty is a good few years away, I'm still in my 20's, but I doubt I'm going to have financial freedom before I reach my 30's

I'm never going to have any children, I don't want the burden, I've lost too many years of enjoyment already so my life will be about me and me only at this point

But if I did have a son, I would make him the luckiest son ever. I'd be honest with him about the world from the get go, no nonsense like Santa, I'd want him to "find magic in the world" not from fairy tales or religion, but from science, discovery and satisfaction in leisure.

He can do all the gaming he wants but every weekend we'd have to study trading (be it forex, stocks, etc) and some of all the other things I do to bring in money (high income skills)

I'd want him to be set up so that even if he turned out unattractive he'd never have to worry about lacking resources and opportunities, he'd never have to feel the anxiety of "running out of time" because you now have to play "catch up".

Not even "catch up" with everyone else (because we aren't even in the same plane of existence), but "catch up" relative to "incel criteria". We can cope about having the same goals as normies (wife, children, etc) but in our case they require vastly more resources to achieve

All of this because our parents refused to be honest with us

Its sad really, a lot of us were doomed because our parents wanted to paint a fairy tale world for us:
They saw how we were developing
They saw how short we were and the slow rate we were growing at
They saw how average and below average our faces were
They saw how socially awkward we were
They saw the slow social changes that were taking place in society
Etc, etc, etc

But, EVEN THEN, they still refused to try and adapt their parenting to our circumstances, so that we could build a life suited to our conditions. You know, like a caring parent actually should

MOST PARENTS DO LAZY PARENTING

They didn't tell you about Santa Claus because they felt like your belief in this being, was core to some key psychological development that you needed to prepare you to become successful in life. There was no logic or planning behind it.

They told you about Santa Claus, BECAUSE EVERYBODY ELSE'S PARENTS DOES, and because its about THEM collecting all these "cute memories" for THEMSELVES to reminisce over

A lot of people don't seem to get that your parents aren't parenting FOR YOU, they are doing it for themselves. Parenting as it stands today is a very selfish thing, the average parent deludes themselves into thinking that they do it for their child, but they are doing it because that child is their investment (those are two completely different things)

Children are "self affirming" investments. Your parents don't need you to be satisfied with life to yield a "return" on their investment, they just need you to merely be alive. That's enough to stroke their ego as "creators"

A lot of us are in fact going to end up betabuxxing some whore that jumps off the cock carousel (there are a lot of simps in the incel community), and when she gets pregnant that's another win for your parents, they don't give a fuck if that was what you wanted or the best choice for you, you getting a woman pregnant carries on their genes into the future, they win

Like I've talked about before in another thread about parents and parenting, your parents don't love you, they love the "idea of you" (what you represent):

This section from that post pertains to HOW and WHY your parents "love" you:

Parents don't really care as much as they think they do, this is exactly why when they have a child with the potential to become an "incel" they fail completely when it comes to raising that child to have a satisfying life, because raising such a child to have an enjoyable and successful life, requires you to make self sacrifice with certain beliefs, and be more pragmatic, objective and even COLD in what you teach them about life. It may "hurt your heart" as a parent but your son will 100% thank you for it later in life when he sees how other incels are doing when they lack resources and make blue pilled life choices

To my fellow incels, here is why your parents failed you:
Their morals wouldn't allow IT
Their religious beliefs wouldn't allow IT

By "IT", I mean them telling you the harsh objective truths of reality that parents don't want to tell their sons (the black pill), and would rather have them "figure it out later in life" (AGAIN, LAZY PARENTING)

Do you think your parents (especially your mother) didn't know that short guys barely get dates or sex (if any at all)?

They did, they just chose not to talk about it because its an uncomfortable truth of life that they can't "moral away" or "pray away", and telling you about it challenges those beliefs. So they'd rather mentally block out such things and leave you suffer, fail and figure it out yourself (NO GUIDANCE)

Do you think your parents (especially your mother) didn't know that "nice guys" get treated like trash (despite advising that you act like a "nice guy")?

Its the same thing like above, your parents can't "moral away" or "pray away" this reality. Your mother especially would rather not talk about it because it also makes her look like a "bad person". She probably only dated and fucked "bad boys", that doesn't sound so "moral" or "religious" does it? :feelskek: (which is exactly why mothers will avoid thinking about or talking about this with their sons)

Mothers also don't talk about these things because they don't want their sons to look at them in a negative light, because talking about these things brings up obvious questions: - "Mom, what kind of men did you date?"

Pretty much all of our mothers are the same kind of woman that would reject us

That's a painful irony for her. She spent years rejecting certain traits, and now she has to see these traits in her own offspring

But like most parents today, she just wanted to be able to give the lazy cookie cutter advice, and not look at the changes in the dating market, the stats for marriage and divorce, etc, and take these social changes into account when deciding how she will raise her son. Same thing with the father too.

In fact I'd argue more that your father ESPECIALLY should have done this. You can't really expect women to be forthcoming and honest, our fathers were supposed to black pill us.

Parents do LAZY PARENTING, because it requires TOO MUCH EFFORT (more effort than they are willing to put into parenting) TO PROPERLY GUIDE INCEL SONS TOWARDS A PROSPEROUS FUTURE

Yet talk to some of the incels on this site and you speak of your parents (especially your mothers) like they are saints or something. Its like you have no self awareness of how much THEY TRULY FAILED YOU

BECAUSE DEEP DOWN

THEY DIDN'T REALLY CARE THAT MUCH

NOT AS MUCH AS THEY THINK THEY CARE

That's the scary thing about self delusion, they think they care a lot about you, but their actions reflect that they just care about THE INVESTMENT THAT IS "YOU"

Your satisfaction doesn't matter, you were "supposed to" yield "X returns" as an investment, you were supposed to be "normal" and "attractive", and only "X minimal investment" (cookie cutter upbringing) was "supposed to be" required for you to yield "X returns", and that's why they didn't take the time and effort to observe the changing world and your inferior traits, and alter your upbringing to be suited to this world

The average parent is self centered and lazy, and only having a child for the "experience of raising a child"

THEY DID NOT PUT MUCH THOUGHT INTO YOUR UPBRINGING AT ALL (and you have to come to terms with that, its the reason why your life is where it is now)

The funny thing is, now all of a sudden when I've reached this point in my life, people act like I'm supposed to have some kind of reverence for my parents

But I don't feel like that at all, I am grateful for the food, the shelter, the clothing, the opportunity to be educated, etc, but those things are all the basic bare minimum things that DON'T MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO HAVING A HAPPY LIFE AS AN UNATTRACTIVE MALE

I'll say it again, your parents aren't blind, they saw what you were growing into, they knew you would need to have money, or power, or status to even have a sex life one day, but they blocked those kinds of "negative" thoughts out because they'd much rather sacrifice you in order to cling to their morals and religious beliefs. You have to understand that your parents chose those things over you, if not you would already have been black pilled by your father and/or mother during your teens

The only thing I can do now is rush towards my goals and focus on wealthmaxxing. Be diligent so I can get to where I want to be financially as soon as possible

The moment I set myself up good, I'm gone forever from my current life, I'm not even joking

I'm changing my name
I'm leaving my country
I'm deleting all of my contacts
I'm never contacting anyone from my current life again
AND
I'm never going back to my country or my home

I'm starting an entirely new life and leaving my old trash life behind (I'm "going ghost")

Whether my family or friends of the past are "ok" with it and can "move on" is not my concern, I'm the one who is stuck in the shitty life I am in now and has to live with it everyday

Its not an enjoyable existence to wake up everyday and think about killing yourself, think about how peaceful it would be if you just faded out of existence when you go the bed later that day. Having to push yourself forward each day for that one singular goal, that future you are working towards that you've yearned after for so many years

My incel life has literally burned away any sense of attachment that I hold for my country, my family, my friends, anything in my life period

Its like I care for them TO AN EXTENT, but I hate my existence more than I care for anything

That's why I won't feel any regret or "miss" anyone, because as far as I'm concerned this universe has robbed me of enough of my life, and all the free time and focus I have left should be about me making up for lost time and enjoying the years I have left. Not "chatting with friends" or helping family members out with their problems

The rest of my life is going to be about me and ONLY ME, because somebody has to put me first, and it isn't going to be anybody but me. To all the incels reading, you better realize that this goes for you too and start working on what you need to when it comes to your finances, because you aren't going to have even a remotely enjoyable 30's or 40's or so on without financial freedom, you are delusional if you think otherwise

A sexless life with video games, anime and porn is not something that will satisfy a man in his 30's, you can keep coping and telling yourself that it will be enough, but it won't. A lot of you guys are going to wake up trapped in a twilight zone episode. I've already spent years thinking about this shit and I can see where things are going, I will probably kill myself if I am still in my current life at the age of 30

Financial freedom is a must for unattractive males, all of our parents should have made that a focus but they didn't, so here we are, in our 20's and our lives are going nowhere with no direction except a path that leads towards wage slavery and betabuxxing a whore who gets off of the cock carousel. Things aren't looking too good for us right now

Again, statistically about 97 percent of men and 98 percent of women ages 25 to 44 aren't virgins, and most people are still getting married, so a lot of you guys reading this saying to yourself - "I would never betabuxx, I will never give up on love" is just coping, because you don't seem to realize that your obsession with "being loved" and your obsession with "female validation", IS EXACTLY WHY YOU ARE GOING TO "GIVE IN" AND END UP SETTLING FOR USED COCK CAROUSEL GOODS :feelskek:

You are going to experiences STANDARDS ATTRITION (more on that in the thread below):

This current thread you are reading is also very much related to a thread I previously made about parenting:

This section from the top of the post is very relevant:

Our parents like most parents went with strategy #2, because again, LAZY COOKIE CUTTER PARENTING - "let teens figure out all the fucked up things about reality themselves because I don't want to feel bad"

Our parents, if they were PROPER PARENTS who cared about our quality of life, should have adopted strategy #1 in our cases, because we could not afford to be raised like every other child and still have enjoyable lives, and the state of our current lives is a testament to that fact (our lives are trash and will only get worse unless we go to extremes to change it)

So yes our parents did fail us, and they will continue to fail us

Don't look to your parents for sympathy, empathy or understanding when it comes to our lives as incels

REMEMBER - THEIR MORALS AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS COME FIRST

Its the reason why they refused to be honest with you about life, and accept the harsh truths we needed them to bestow upon us

Its also the same reason why they will ignore you trying to tell them about it and dismiss all the studies, facts, figures or personal experience you have

The only thing we can do is focus on the financial opportunities we have before us, and work on trying to climb our way out of our hell hole lives ourselves

But after I do all of that shit, I don't know about you guys, but I'm cutting all ties

No family or friend is going to become a burden to me, I won't be anyone's handout

After I struggle to get myself into financial freedom, my life becomes about me and only me

Only leisure, pleasure and pursuing my interests will matter to me at that stage of my life, everybody and everything else will be left behind in the past, and to me that is the most logical path for any incel to take at this point
I’ll be your son, teach me forex trading, and other high income skills :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Not really, there are things like university, having to go to college and national exams; unless you want to have a good income and not a miserable one at mcdonalds, it is necessary more time to have a stable job.