Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Official 2019 - £100 Christmas Giveaway! [GTFIH] [STEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very poor mister give it to me
All I want for Christmas is a nice piece of ass

Last edited:
Merry christmas bros.

Christmas+funny+collection+of+funny+Santa+9.gif

Final entry, I haven't missed a day.

May the best incel win. (Even though it's purely based on luck). :feelsmage:

It's over for 25thofdecembercels

I renounce all my entries. If you can't stop it and i get drawn, just redraw until someone else wins.

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

i predict that @gymletethnicel or @needsolution will be drawn

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

cmoooon i wanna see the lucky winners :feelsautistic:

I'm currently picking a winner.
This post will serve as proof that this is the first time I am doing this.

Note: There was a slight delay in releasing the video as I had to make a nooby edit, because there's certain applications which I use that can be easily be traced back to me, however I wasn't going to do another take as that would invalidate the previous post and wouldn't be fair to the users. I also didn't want to cut it out, in case it looked like I'd made another take so I just scribbled in blue.

Video proof: https://gofile.io/?c=ofPdAZ

WINNERS:

557890513038999572-gif.177112

First Name drawn: @ERadicator
Second Name drawn: @Incellectual
Third Name drawn: @EyesAreSoCold

Congrats to you chads.

Reminder:
The winners will be messaged on Incels.co Chads.co to confirm they are winners.
You will have 30 hours from the time of the message being sent to respond.
Failure to respond to the message in that time-frame will count as a n/a and a someone else will be randomly picked.
Basically try not to get banned.

I had an awful Christmas, so hopefully this will make the winners' day slightly better.
I may have a post-maxxing type competition at some point, so there's that to look forward too.

Mods feel free to unsticky? the thread (thanks for the sticky).
EDIT: FUCKED UP THE EDIT. YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE DOX ME.
@ERadicator I can't view your profile. You have 30 hours from the time of this mention to Message me.

Congrats to winners. In any case this was a nice postmaxxing thread and a fun event. Thank you OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back