Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gotta give credits to the mods

He was just a troll lol, they're still allowed

Youngcels are the future unlike those opportunists who want college scholarships and social media followers from being anti-gun.

its over for them

youngcels are allowed but that guy was a troll. Mods don't deserve any credit with the amount of fakecels still posting.

good now we just need to ban the fucks who claim your a fakecel if your not " insert race / skin colour"

"ok pussy ass incel boy" sounds to me like he's making fun of us.

cuz ur white, u can travel to a land of billions of white worshipping mongomoids for a few G and have sex for free for months

of course.

once again racist fucks being low iq.

I assume majority of self proclaimed 18-19 year olds are 15yo in reality.

good now we just need to ban the fucks who claim your a fakecel if your not " insert race / skin colour"
we are not calling anybody fake, maybe thats the conclusion you are reaching, cant comment on that.

We are stating the facts with STUDIES, STATS, SURVEYS, POLLS AND EXPERIMENTS, we didnt say every single whitecel is fakecel.

aaaand wh:tes back to victimixing themselves

i wish i had billions of worshippers but i dont

how am i claiming to be a victim? Because you are making up lies again about how easy white incels have it?

" just move to asia bruh" evne thought you have 0 money for a flight, no accomondation, skills or job prospects.

we are not calling anybody fake, maybe thats the conclusion you are reaching, cant comment on that.

We are stating the facts with STUDIES, STATS, SURVEYS, POLLS AND EXPERIMENTS, we didnt say every single whitecel is fakecel.

would u like me to quote the thread where someone actually said that or

how am i claiming to be a victim? Because you are making up lies again about how easy white incels have it?

" just move to asia bruh" evne thought you have 0 money for a flight, no accomondation, skills or job prospects.
because u defensively tried to insult me, implying u are a victim

sounds like ur a lazy/mental/poorcel then, not INcel

because u defensively tried to insult me, implying u are a victim

sounds like ur a lazy/mental/poorcel then, not INcel

well done youve earned yourself a perma ignore, keep convincing yourself the evil white man is a fakecel and is causing all your woes tho.

racist cunt.

would u like me to quote the thread where someone actually said that or
i mean I didnt say it myself but it is his personal opinion. You can't ban him for that.