Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Love IS NEVER Unconditional (The Truth About Never Give Up)

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
Today, I wish to raise the story of the unattractive Swedish guy who apparently, through dumb luck, found a wife that was not only better looking than him but truly loved him and all that jazz. Now, I'm intentionally not using his image in the thumbnail, and I don't want to draw attention directly to him. He's been having a hard time; in fact, the video I'm about to talk about, that I referenced, he had to disable the comments apparently because of the unpleasantness of the comments. Now, it's important to talk about because he really is a perfect example of what happens when you're extremely blue-pilled, extremely naive, and, for whatever reason, we can talk about those reasons, refuse to acknowledge the reality that we inhabit.

Now, I've said before that all relationships are transactional, actional, whatever their nature. Whether it's a work relationship, whether it is a relationship with a family member, whether it's a relationship with a friend, the most transactional relationship is the Romantic relationship. There is no such thing as unconditional love. But what's transpired here is that he too, the unattractive Swedish guy, has been afflicted by this conditionality.

So, the long story short is that his wife, that he claims to have a spiritual bond with, soon developed panic attacks, anxiety, depression, and other issues whilst living with him in Sweden. And it got to the point where supposedly she had to fly back home to Argentina. Now, what you're about to listen to shouldn't be very surprising, but you should listen anyway because it's very illustrative of the point of naive, or for lack of a better phrase, blueness. And it opens up the question as to whether or not better off really is a good thing. Maybe it is, maybe it's not, we can talk about that. But let's have a listen for as to what happened, and I'll be hopefully able to pay a few of the bills.

"It's like I have, I have like uh, 15,500 in her medical bills. You might think it's her bills, she, she should pay them and she will eventually. But if you don't pay them soon, then they like increase gradually and become higher and higher each month. I knew everything so I'm going to spend this time that we're going to be apart, which is probably going to be like one or two years, uh, I'm going to spend that time to like try to save up and you know, prepare for the future."

So, as a consequence of his own illness, he has many such illnesses and his own wife's anxiety and other issues, he basically accumulated these medical bills, the bill for which he now needs to foot because what happened was he shuttled his wife to the airport, she flew back to Argentina as you just heard. His wife, his spiritual love as he claims, is going to be in Argentina for a year or two.

Now, to any normal person, if you were to hear a relationship, let alone a marriage, is going to be a marriage where you don't see the person for a year or two, that would be a red flag because it signals that the marriage has failed. It signals that the relationship is not functional. She wasn't having a good time in Sweden and she went back to Argentina. She's going to stay there for two years and they're not going to see each other. They're married, technically.

Now, there's a lot of misconceptions concerning the unattractive Swedish guy. He basically is broke perpetually, he also has no prospects, no job, no education. He's basically a neat, and on top of all that, he's pretty unattractive. So, let me tell you what probably actually happened with respect to this couple, as opposed to what he might naively believe.

Now, if he had not been internet famous, obviously he would not have met his wife. And the interesting thing here to note is that he actually had a long-standing girlfriend prior to this one. Something went south there, presumably she broke up with him, but regardless, he was internet famous. That was the main reason that he grabbed people's attention, and specifically this woman. And I'm not even going to attribute malice to the woman.

I think what happened was, as is typically the case with humans and more specifically women, she had a flight of fancy. She thought, "Oh, look at this guy, he seems really cool. Actually, he's got this big channel on YouTube and look, his video blew up and he seems really interesting." So, she flies out there, she has some butterflies in her stomach initially, but what she really fell for was an illusion. She fell for some guy on YouTube who made it big on YouTube. Then she found out, "Well, he actually is broke."

Then she found out, "Well, he's also chronically ill." Then she found out that he doesn't have any real prospects or any education, and on top of that, he's not particularly attractive, as we know. And so, little by little, this illusion that she had created for herself fell apart. What she probably thought was, "There's more than meets the eye. Yes, he says he's a loser, yes, he says he's not attractive, he's not technically attractive, but he's a hard worker and he's on YouTube and he made it big on YouTube, so there's probably something else going on there that I'm just not aware of." But what did she encounter? She encountered, when she was in Sweden, an environment she didn't particularly like. Cold winters, cold people, removed from her family, etc., etc. And the fact that her husband, again, in addition to not being attractive, was not really going anywhere.

He has no education, he's basically a neat, he's got no prospects. And so, I don't deny or doubt that she legitimately had panic attacks or anxiety as this guy claims, but the question is, where did these panic attacks, anxiety come from? I don't think it's just from being in cold Sweden, away from her family. Yes, that's rough, but the reality is, women are obsessed with status. Countless observations and studies show that women want security, and the security factor, or the lack thereof, was the death now here. Almost certainly, she realized that her husband is perpetually ill, has no prospects, has no education, has nothing really going for him, and unfortunately, has to sponge off of the state.

But of course, she had this other image in her head, of some guy who's actually, behind the scenes, really well put together. He's got struggles, but he's actually a guy who can get things done, because look at his YouTube channel, it blew up, it got 20 million views. Why not? That was a novel thought, that was a fantasy, that was an illusion, and as it turned out, it was also a delusion. And so, she develops panic, she develops anxiety, I think all that was probably real, but the question is, what was causal there? I think a lot less likely that being in a cold environment like Sweden, away from your family, is going to induce these types of conditions. It's possible, but as I said, what is much more likely is that

she realized the truth of the guy she decided to marry on a whim, in a flight of fancy. I'll say for one last time, he is unattractive, has no education, does not work, has no prospects, and is chronically ill. Relationships and marriages are not charities, and she could not find the charity in herself to continue it.

And so, maybe not even consciously, but rather subconsciously, she thought, "I'm going to go back to Argentina where my friends are, where I know the language, where it's all familiar, and I'll see what happens." But the reality is, when women want to be with a guy, truly want to be with a guy, they're not going to turn tail and run within a few months. They're going to try to stick it out, at least for a while. This marriage lasted a few months, she picked up and then she ran.

Now, of course, it is theoretically possible that all this is incorrect, that my interpretation is incorrect, that they truly love each other, it's a spiritual bond, and she's just going back for one to two years to recover from the anxiety and the depression of Sweden. And he did say in the video that he's going to be moving to some other place with her. All this sounds like a pipe dream to me, born of pure naivete and, to be perfectly honest, blueness.

Now, this does open up the question as to whether or not it is truly the case that you are better off blue. Well, I don't really have a hardline position on this, gentlemen, because, look, like everything in life, as the great Thomas Sowell said many times, there are no solutions, only trade-offs. So, what is the benefit and what is the trade-off when it comes to better off blue? Your blue-pilled, you stay that way. The main benefit when it comes to being blue-pilled and remaining blue-pilled, being better off blue, is effectively the belief in a powerful fantasy.

It's the same powerful fantasy that motivates religious people, although there are different reasons there. In the sense that there's something magical there, almost something supernatural. There's this thing, this abstraction called love, and it exists externally to yourself, and it's always there. And then, you also know in this frame of mind when you've discovered your true love, because the Swedish guy talks about a spiritual bond he has with his wife. So, the benefit here is you believe in something that's very empowering. It's not true, but it's very empowering. The downside to this is obvious: it's not true. It's not reality, and sometimes it's unavoidable. Sometimes, reality has a really big baseball bat and is going to smack you in the face with that baseball bat whether you like it or not.

Now, how's he going to do it? Because if he were to accept reality, he would see he's screwed. He just turned 30 again, no prospects, no education, no job, very unattractive, chronically ill. The mating market is vicious and brutal. Who is going to accept that guy? Who's going to take this guy? Almost nobody. And that is the crap reality he inhabits. So, better to live in a fantasy and delude yourself. In my humble opinion, love is never unconditional.

tldr and quit rambling you tard

Welcome back bro

lol man, did you really type all that out, from his video? I remember watching that video and thinking your post sounds exactly like him.
maybe thinking ape brute forced and raped his way into my account so he can post here

You're still alive

give me a method where i can die i think since i fucked up hanging maybe i can use something like a tourniquet i literally have no options mang
Use enERgy for greatER purposes (in mein kraft)

The guy has a fakecel tier voice anyway
maybe the current wave of blackpill youtubers are all fakecels anyway. DBDR, thinking ape, tails, i think only rehab room is trucel tier. i remember this one curry who had a beard with strong jawline making blackpill videos as if he actually went through shit :lul: he later privated or deleted them though

IMG 0742

Is this the Swedish guy u r talking about

Today, I wish to raise the story of the unattractive Swedish guy who apparently, through dumb luck, found a wife that was not only better looking than him but truly loved him and all that jazz. Now, I'm intentionally not using his image in the thumbnail, and I don't want to draw attention directly to him. He's been having a hard time; in fact, the video I'm about to talk about, that I referenced, he had to disable the comments apparently because of the unpleasantness of the comments. Now, it's important to talk about because he really is a perfect example of what happens when you're extremely blue-pilled, extremely naive, and, for whatever reason, we can talk about those reasons, refuse to acknowledge the reality that we inhabit.

Now, I've said before that all relationships are transactional, actional, whatever their nature. Whether it's a work relationship, whether it is a relationship with a family member, whether it's a relationship with a friend, the most transactional relationship is the Romantic relationship. There is no such thing as unconditional love. But what's transpired here is that he too, the unattractive Swedish guy, has been afflicted by this conditionality.

So, the long story short is that his wife, that he claims to have a spiritual bond with, soon developed panic attacks, anxiety, depression, and other issues whilst living with him in Sweden. And it got to the point where supposedly she had to fly back home to Argentina. Now, what you're about to listen to shouldn't be very surprising, but you should listen anyway because it's very illustrative of the point of naive, or for lack of a better phrase, blueness. And it opens up the question as to whether or not better off really is a good thing. Maybe it is, maybe it's not, we can talk about that. But let's have a listen for as to what happened, and I'll be hopefully able to pay a few of the bills.

"It's like I have, I have like uh, 15,500 in her medical bills. You might think it's her bills, she, she should pay them and she will eventually. But if you don't pay them soon, then they like increase gradually and become higher and higher each month. I knew everything so I'm going to spend this time that we're going to be apart, which is probably going to be like one or two years, uh, I'm going to spend that time to like try to save up and you know, prepare for the future."

So, as a consequence of his own illness, he has many such illnesses and his own wife's anxiety and other issues, he basically accumulated these medical bills, the bill for which he now needs to foot because what happened was he shuttled his wife to the airport, she flew back to Argentina as you just heard. His wife, his spiritual love as he claims, is going to be in Argentina for a year or two.

Now, to any normal person, if you were to hear a relationship, let alone a marriage, is going to be a marriage where you don't see the person for a year or two, that would be a red flag because it signals that the marriage has failed. It signals that the relationship is not functional. She wasn't having a good time in Sweden and she went back to Argentina. She's going to stay there for two years and they're not going to see each other. They're married, technically.

Now, there's a lot of misconceptions concerning the unattractive Swedish guy. He basically is broke perpetually, he also has no prospects, no job, no education. He's basically a neat, and on top of all that, he's pretty unattractive. So, let me tell you what probably actually happened with respect to this couple, as opposed to what he might naively believe.

Now, if he had not been internet famous, obviously he would not have met his wife. And the interesting thing here to note is that he actually had a long-standing girlfriend prior to this one. Something went south there, presumably she broke up with him, but regardless, he was internet famous. That was the main reason that he grabbed people's attention, and specifically this woman. And I'm not even going to attribute malice to the woman.

I think what happened was, as is typically the case with humans and more specifically women, she had a flight of fancy. She thought, "Oh, look at this guy, he seems really cool. Actually, he's got this big channel on YouTube and look, his video blew up and he seems really interesting." So, she flies out there, she has some butterflies in her stomach initially, but what she really fell for was an illusion. She fell for some guy on YouTube who made it big on YouTube. Then she found out, "Well, he actually is broke."

Then she found out, "Well, he's also chronically ill." Then she found out that he doesn't have any real prospects or any education, and on top of that, he's not particularly attractive, as we know. And so, little by little, this illusion that she had created for herself fell apart. What she probably thought was, "There's more than meets the eye. Yes, he says he's a loser, yes, he says he's not attractive, he's not technically attractive, but he's a hard worker and he's on YouTube and he made it big on YouTube, so there's probably something else going on there that I'm just not aware of." But what did she encounter? She encountered, when she was in Sweden, an environment she didn't particularly like. Cold winters, cold people, removed from her family, etc., etc. And the fact that her husband, again, in addition to not being attractive, was not really going anywhere.

He has no education, he's basically a neat, he's got no prospects. And so, I don't deny or doubt that she legitimately had panic attacks or anxiety as this guy claims, but the question is, where did these panic attacks, anxiety come from? I don't think it's just from being in cold Sweden, away from her family. Yes, that's rough, but the reality is, women are obsessed with status. Countless observations and studies show that women want security, and the security factor, or the lack thereof, was the death now here. Almost certainly, she realized that her husband is perpetually ill, has no prospects, has no education, has nothing really going for him, and unfortunately, has to sponge off of the state.

But of course, she had this other image in her head, of some guy who's actually, behind the scenes, really well put together. He's got struggles, but he's actually a guy who can get things done, because look at his YouTube channel, it blew up, it got 20 million views. Why not? That was a novel thought, that was a fantasy, that was an illusion, and as it turned out, it was also a delusion. And so, she develops panic, she develops anxiety, I think all that was probably real, but the question is, what was causal there? I think a lot less likely that being in a cold environment like Sweden, away from your family, is going to induce these types of conditions. It's possible, but as I said, what is much more likely is that

she realized the truth of the guy she decided to marry on a whim, in a flight of fancy. I'll say for one last time, he is unattractive, has no education, does not work, has no prospects, and is chronically ill. Relationships and marriages are not charities, and she could not find the charity in herself to continue it.

And so, maybe not even consciously, but rather subconsciously, she thought, "I'm going to go back to Argentina where my friends are, where I know the language, where it's all familiar, and I'll see what happens." But the reality is, when women want to be with a guy, truly want to be with a guy, they're not going to turn tail and run within a few months. They're going to try to stick it out, at least for a while. This marriage lasted a few months, she picked up and then she ran.

Now, of course, it is theoretically possible that all this is incorrect, that my interpretation is incorrect, that they truly love each other, it's a spiritual bond, and she's just going back for one to two years to recover from the anxiety and the depression of Sweden. And he did say in the video that he's going to be moving to some other place with her. All this sounds like a pipe dream to me, born of pure naivete and, to be perfectly honest, blueness.

Now, this does open up the question as to whether or not it is truly the case that you are better off blue. Well, I don't really have a hardline position on this, gentlemen, because, look, like everything in life, as the great Thomas Sowell said many times, there are no solutions, only trade-offs. So, what is the benefit and what is the trade-off when it comes to better off blue? Your blue-pilled, you stay that way. The main benefit when it comes to being blue-pilled and remaining blue-pilled, being better off blue, is effectively the belief in a powerful fantasy.

It's the same powerful fantasy that motivates religious people, although there are different reasons there. In the sense that there's something magical there, almost something supernatural. There's this thing, this abstraction called love, and it exists externally to yourself, and it's always there. And then, you also know in this frame of mind when you've discovered your true love, because the Swedish guy talks about a spiritual bond he has with his wife. So, the benefit here is you believe in something that's very empowering. It's not true, but it's very empowering. The downside to this is obvious: it's not true. It's not reality, and sometimes it's unavoidable. Sometimes, reality has a really big baseball bat and is going to smack you in the face with that baseball bat whether you like it or not.

Now, how's he going to do it? Because if he were to accept reality, he would see he's screwed. He just turned 30 again, no prospects, no education, no job, very unattractive, chronically ill. The mating market is vicious and brutal. Who is going to accept that guy? Who's going to take this guy? Almost nobody. And that is the crap reality he inhabits. So, better to live in a fantasy and delude yourself. In my humble opinion, love is never unconditional.
Great writeup so I’ve stickied this. :feelsokman:

Only thing I will say is that if he were a good looking Chad his lack of job prospects and money wouldn’t mean anything at all to her in regards to staying or going as just the fact he was a Chad would keep her there.

I saw this happen personally with my giga Chad childhood best friend who was always broke as a joke.

True he did become a hard worker but they were always living paycheck to paycheck and they stayed together right up until his wife cucked him at or around the 10 year mark with another Chad due to boredom plain and simple.

Only thing I will say is that if he were a good looking Chad his lack of job prospects and money wouldn’t mean anything at all to her in regards to staying or going as just the fact he was a Chad would keep her there.

I saw this happen personally with my giga Chad childhood best friend who was always broke as a joke.

True he did become a hard worker but they were always living paycheck to paycheck and they stayed together right up until his wife cucked him at or around the 10 year mark with another Chad due to boredom plain and simple.
Lol this is just a thinking ape video that I formatted into paragraphs with chatgpt and adjustments of my own because listening to his videos is boring asf I would rather read it

Didn’t you rope?

I think with the Dave Mustaine first ugly GF he had, that was a crazy woman seeing a guy with internet fame and thinking it could work. But, his channel slowly faded over time and she got tired of his shit and how ugly he is, knowing she could do better.

With Juli, I think it was always betabux. She's from Argentina and there were always money concerns from the start. Her going to any guy in Sweden is an upgrade. She got the ring, and now can go back and forth doing whatever.

She turned back to him and he will gonna be a father. Jfl, he should do a DNA test.

Last edited:

rest assured he is getting CUCKED as we speak.

She turned back to him and he will gonna be a father. Jfl, he should do a DNA test.
rest assured he is getting CUCKED as we speak.
I think with the Dave Mustaine first ugly GF he had, that was a crazy woman seeing a guy with internet fame and thinking it could work. But, his channel slowly faded over time and she got tired of his shit and how ugly he is, knowing she could do better.

With Juli, I think it was always betabux. She's from Argentina and there were always money concerns from the start. Her going to any guy in Sweden is an upgrade. She got the ring, and now can go back and forth doing whatever.
For some reason BPD mentally ill emo type foids like to choose ugly weak people so they have control over them and can abuse them mentally (maybe physically if the cuckery gets that bad)
This man will have to spend his life raising a child that was never related to him, which is probably a good thing considering his illnesses and bad looks. He must be coping hard asf with all of this

Didn’t you rope?
Read my profile saar I explain how I retardedly nearly ended up in a gay hospital my chain broke during the attempt and I thought I woke up in heaven and neighbours heard massive noise of my body dropping and came knocking
luckily got my shit together and told them a bs lie that I dropped a heavy barbell even though my house is small asf they believed it Jfl then told them alls good

Parents weren’t home too
was left with marks on my neck from then on I had to wear hoodies at home so nobody notices because neck area is darkened

You asked for a way to eat one of the best
Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
You cannot start a private conversation with Alrond2907.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
You cannot start a private conversation with Alrond2907.
I'm just new to this site. I still don’t really understand how it works here

I'm just new to this site. I still don’t really understand how it works here
Make threads, post replies, look at threads and that’s about it. There’s chat rooms too and PMs you already know that. Also profiles and how you can customise it. Sewers is for spam lounge is off topic

Make threads, post replies, look at threads and that’s about it. There’s chat rooms too and PMs you already know that. Also profiles and how you can customise it. Sewers is for spam lounge is off topic
You can also change themes by scrolling down and looking for that paint brush thing. Can’t be seen on .is in public

I read like half of it. Poor guy in Sweeden lives better and has x100 more money than rich guy in Argentina. She got married and will wait for her green card. She didn't like him and that he lives in a village. She went home because she couldn't stand him anymore and she probably has a husband and kids in Argentina.

being chad is a full time job in and on itself. you have all to maintain all these relationships and women and friends so its not that easy.

Exactly even the teen love the thing that alot of people glorify on here is transactional even something like emotions can be derived as a resource.

You Repeated yourself in that fucking Post , kek