Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be careful: some mods try to secretly and subliminally get you away from this forum

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I think that some mods here are targeting certain incels here.
I keep getting warnings of 10% without this being justified in any way.
For example, this is often the case with my glassespill threads.
The reason is that the mods think the thread is shit and are therefore punishing me.
why is a mod allowed to punish me if he thinks my thread is bad?
I can't shake the feeling that the forum wants to control certain people who don't belong to the incel community but come from the right-wing extremist camp.
My question is now to the entire community (anyone can become a victim of the mods): how can we protect ourselves from such abuse of power?
How can I protect myself as a truecel from a power-hungry mod? How can abuse of power be prevented?
Why are extreme Nazis infiltrating the forum here and why do we as an incel community allow it?
If this continues, incels.is will become nazis.is and we incels can then look for a new side.

Whatever the mods are trying to do, they need to be more overt with you.

Last edited:
Overtime you figure out the rules. Most of them are common sense.

Shut up, queer.

At this point you have 14 warnings from 6 different mods

It may be time to look in the mirror

LIFEFUEL FOR DRAMACELS :lasereyes:

When in doubt, post in sewers.

Why are extreme Nazis infiltrating the forum here and why do we as an incel community allow it?
Because being an incel means you're nothing. If racism is true, they have some worth and they are literally not nothing, as people of other races are the nothing. This is a convenient worldview, because it provides validation in some way, validation of genetic supremacy and worthiness that only a foid can give you with her choosing you as her mate and telling you you're worthy to be passed on into the future through children.

Its a substitute. Its all there is.

Non-whitecels also are not incompatible with bigoted opinions and beliefs. Some simply want to fight against it because these beliefs are of existential threat by the authority that they [the nazis] would get by being part of a group targeted. They often don't understand or scoff or disdain the lack of hard crackdown on people with beliefs that are indentical to theirs.

As such they see it as purposeful. Thye are basically afraid, the non-whitecel wants to do what the whitecel did in the past to non-whitecels.

Others are stupid and their nazism is a result of stupidity. Others fell into a rabbithole but are intelectual normies. The intelligent are cynical, and built their nazism around material reality the blackpill revealed.

People who are here and are not racist, I see and note, are also humble and inactive enough to fight against them. Humble people are more insightful and always weary of their knowledge so they don't engage.

I was too this person. I was racist and anti-semitic to play into the liking of the people here whilst grAY.

I'm not anymore because I chnaged my behaviour not by getting rid of humbleness, but by creating a doctrine composed of virtue. I make myself sometimes argue and insult them, ridicule them etc.

Thanks to this I have retained the positives of my humbleness and gotten rid of the negatives by focusing energy to fabricate out of my own mental resources and time I have on this earth a tool.