Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based God is so based. It's so good to know His wrath is coming soon against this wicked world

Can you call him for me and tell me if I can have a second chance of all my wasted years

1 John 2:15-17​

King James Version​

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Can you call him for me and tell me if I can have a second chance of all my wasted years
Why should he give you a great life knowing you will sin? Repent, brother.

Imagine talking about a deity of which you don't think exists.

How can you talk about something that doesn't exist mortal? Same with athiests discussing morals as if they exist in a Godless world.

Repent brother, Jesus is your savior.

1 John 2:15-17​

King James Version​

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
I’m too autistic to even understand the old language. Also I’m not interested in the cult. Do with it another cel. When I find this “god” I’m telling it does it even care? Does it know what this “game” has done to countless of millions who feel the same way like I do? Born out of nothing yet it “knew” I sinned? I don’t even remember anything before birth or even when I was kid. after all the hell I’ve been through and it’s choked up as a test? No no one should be told that. For your precious time I urge you to stay out of it. For your sake and my sake just do that please.

Your God is not who you think he is and he isn't coming to save your ass from anything.

Understand this. Your God is a demon who pretends to be a benevolent being. God and Angels are all nothing but demons in disguise.

Their sole purpose is to feed off your negative energy and to trick you into reincarnating on earth to continue the process. Religious goons like you will be tricked into entering the light after death as your fake gods and saints approach you in which you will go through a life review, told you will have to face "karmatic" debt in your next life and your memories will be erased and you will be back on earth as a new being.

There is no "GOD". You are GOD, because you have a soul and the soul has the power to create anything.

Last edited:
We are spawns of Satan. Chads are god's blessed children

When I find this “god” I’m telling it does it even care?
He cared enough to send His innocent Son to die for you even though you're an evil sinner (just like me and everyone else). You just have to accept the gospel of Jesus and get instantly saved without any works involved. Salvation is a free gift.

Does it know what this “game” has done to countless of millions who feel the same way like I do?
Everyone suffers (because of sin, whch was chosen by us men in the first place, and keeps getting chosen everyday by everyone), but Jesus was the one who suffered the most. He wasn't just getting tortured on the cross; He was also taking all our due punishment onto Himself.

Born out of nothing yet it “knew” I sinned?
You sin every single day. I can guarantee you. Do you lust after people who are not your wife? If yes, you sinned. You covet things that are not yours? If yes, you sinned. Are you lazy? If yes, you sinned. Do you feel hatred and ill-will towards others? If yes, you sinned. Do you have the means to help others but refuse to, even when you come across them or they ask you? If yes, you sinned. The list goes on and on.

We are all guilty.

after all the hell I’ve been through and it’s choked up as a test? No no one should be told that.
It surely tops being told that everything came from nothing and we're just a bunch of random animals fighting a biological fight in a world where morals don't even exist and after you die it's over gg; all the evil people did to you won't get punished and "you deserve it for being weak".

He cared enough to send His innocent Son to die for you even though you're an evil sinner (just like me and everyone else). You just have to accept the gospel of Jesus and get instantly saved without any works involved. Salvation is a free gift.

Everyone suffers (because of sin, whch was chosen by us men in the first place, and keeps getting chosen everyday by everyone), but Jesus was the one who suffered the most. He wasn't just getting tortured on the cross; He was also taking all our due punishment onto Himself.

You sin every single day. I can guarantee you. Do you lust after people who are not your wife? If yes, you sinned. You covet things that are not yours? If yes, you sinned. Are you lazy? If yes, you sinned. Do you feel hatred and ill-will towards others? If yes, you sinned. Do you have the means to help others but refuse to, even when you come across them or they ask you? If yes, you sinned. The list goes on and on.

We are all guilty.

It surely tops being told that everything came from nothing and we're just a bunch of random animals fighting a biological fight in a world where morals don't even exist and after you die it's over gg; all the evil people did to you won't get punished and "you deserve it for being weak".
Because that’s what it is. You surely don’t see it. The cult has done so much to you it’s quite sad. You’re stuck in that birdcage and you can’t really see the universe for what it even is. You can’t even fathom that reality is often disappointing. I don’t deserve it because i never really did in the first place. You Christiancels are just as embarrassing as the guy you worship over. Get over it. You were made for nothing.
Because that’s what it is. You surely don’t see it. The cult has done so much to you it’s quite sad. You’re stuck in that birdcage and you can’t really see the universe for what it even is. You can’t even fathom that reality is often disappointing. I don’t deserve it because i never really did anything in the first place that deserves this hell. You Christiancels are just as embarrassing as the guy you worship over. Get over it. You were made for nothing. Just like the universe came from nothing.

Your God is not who you think he is and he isn't coming to save your ass from anything.

Understand this. Your God is a demon who pretends to be a benevolent being. God and Angels are all nothing but demons in disguise.

Their sole purpose is to feed off your negative energy and to trick you into reincarnating on earth to continue the process. Religious goons like you will be tricked into entering the light after death as your fake gods and saints approach you in which you will go through a life review, told you will have to face "karmatic" debt in your next life and your memories will be erased and you will be back on earth as a new being.

There is no "GOD". You are GOD, because you have a soul and the soul has the power to create anything.
I'm immune to that gnostic shit because I myself was a gnostic for like 5 years.

(I disavow all of those posts now, obviously). Hope you accept Jesus one day too, brother.

I'm immune to that gnostic shit because I myself was a gnostic for like 5 years.

(I disavow all of those posts now, obviously). Hope you accept Jesus one day too, brother.
JFL, how TF do you go from being gnostic back to being a Christian? Gnostics were hunted killed and wiped out for a reason. All their knowledge wiped out from the library of alexandria. Christians however are still around with their rewritten brainwashed propaganda bible.

Jesus is not real, he is also Horus of ancient egypt, who is also another person of another ancient religion and culture. The story of jesus AKA Horus has been rebooted over and over again throughout human history.

You go to the astral realm and talk to any deceased Christians they'll tell you jesus christ never existed.

JFL, how TF do you go from being gnostic back to being a Christian?
Got saved, got the Holy Ghost, God showed me the way. I was born into a new age family, was looking for the truth for decades, dabbled with many false religions, and God finally showed me the truth. He answers my prayers in ways that can't be coincidences. Also, I studied bible prophecy to an extent.

Gnostics were hunted killed and wiped out for a reason.
True, but it was by the Roman "catholic" "church", not by Christians.

Christians however are still around with their rewritten brainwashed propaganda bible.
Isn't it an evidence to you? True Christians also suffered tremendrous persecution and still suffer to this yet, but God didn't let it be extinguished. Same with the Jews, God's physical people. They returned to Israel after millenia (something that never happened to any people in history) just like the bible predicted they would.

View: https://youtu.be/Yi7DD6NCGrI?t=420

Jesus is not real
There's way way way way more evidence of His existence than any of the gnostic doctrines, entities, etc etc. I absolutely assure you, study seriously about that.

The story of jesus AKA Horus has been rebooted over and over again throughout human history.
Zeitgeists me. I'm familiar with all that too.

All that shit is a reboot of the Tammuz + Semiramis + Nimrod shit (which is even in the bible, mind you). The Roman "catholic" "church" does that as well with their worship of Mary along with Jesus and God. The satanic elites of the world still worship the orignal trio to this day.

Real Christians don't put too much emphasis on the virgin birth (though we don't deny it), let alone deify Mary.

You go to the astral realm
I politely decline kek.

talk to any deceased Christians
No one can talk to the dead rn. All the supposed dead people contacted by channelers, etc, are demons.

Got saved, got the Holy Ghost, God showed me the way. I was born into a new age family, was looking for the truth for decades, dabbled with many false religions, and God finally showed me the truth. He answers my prayers in ways that can't be coincidences. Also, I studied bible prophecy to an extent.

True, but it was by the Roman "catholic" "church", not by Christians.

Isn't it an evidence to you? True Christians also suffered tremendrous persecution and still suffer to this yet, but God didn't let it be extinguished. Same with the Jews, God's physical people. They returned to Israel after millenia (something that never happened to any people in history) just like the bible predicted they would.

View: https://youtu.be/Yi7DD6NCGrI?t=420

There's way way way way more evidence of His existence than any of the gnostic doctrines, entities, etc etc. I absolutely assure you, study seriously about that.

Zeitgeists me. I'm familiar with all that too.

All that shit is a reboot of the Tammuz + Semiramis + Nimrod shit (which is even in the bible, mind you). The Roman "catholic" "church" does that as well with their worship of Mary along with Jesus and God. The satanic elites of the world still worship the orignal trio to this day.

Real Christians don't put too much emphasis on the virgin birth (though we don't deny it), let alone deify Mary.

I politely decline kek.

No one can talk to the dead rn. All the supposed dead people contacted by channelers, etc, are demons.

Well man, at the end of the day we both have our views and opinions and we are set in stone with them, so I wont go back and forth trying to promote my viewpoints, but I ask that you answer these few questions I have for you atleast

1.Why does Christianity have so many different branches and interpretations?

2. If Christianity is the one true religion and all the others are false "GODS". Where the hell did these "GODS" and religions come from? Do you believe that they are all demons and deceptive entities, but believe that your Christian GOD is NOT one of those entities?

3. Why does your GOD ask for blood sacrifices in the bible and order the killings of babies and other innocent people? Why does your GOD refer to himself as a jealous GOD?

4. Why is the book of ENOCH left out of the western bibles and most bibles worldwide along with the book that talks about reincarnation? What about the many other important books removed from the bible?

5. Why has Christianity been altered and used for so much propaganda, suffering, brainwashing, and killings?

6. Why does your GOD send you to this Earth to suffer and why does he not just kill all these demonic entities if he is so powerful? You cannot tell me this has to do with free will because you were born here without your own will.

7. Why did GOD allow humanity to be doomed just because Eve was seduced by the serpent? Your God believes its perfectly fine that everyone should suffer because of the action of 2? That is completely against free will. Punished for something you had no part or say in.

Also the Astral realm is the realm that the deceased go to. That is why they can be talked to IN that realm.

Last edited:
I'm ready. I'm honestly perplexed why so many low status men are pro-degen. Maybe they think they're temporarily embarrassed Chads?

What do you consider soon?

I’m hoping he returns in 2 years time.

Religouscels basically outsource their desires for ERing to an Abrahamic god @BlkPillPres

(((He))) was supposed to do it 2000 years ago. What's a surprise that rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef deceived us.
He would have done it back then had the Jews accepted Him as their Messiah. But they didn't.

Everything that needs to be said as a response to this nonsense thread can be summed up in three images

circularreasoning3-png.288617

Eskimo Christian Paradox

Epicurean Paradox

Everything that needs to be said as a response to this nonsense thread can be summed up in three images

circularreasoning3-png.288617

View attachment 406214

View attachment 406215
"Evil exists" an athiest cannot define evil. What is evil to an athiest? An athiest believes in either self-righteousness or no morality at all.

Second argument "Why does God allow evil" he does not allow it, man commits sins because man does not follow the word of God. Then there are those who are athiest who do not believe in morality. Or if they do it's under the guise of self-righteousness which is not morality.

"God should defeat all evil since he is all knowing"
Without sin/evil you would not know the destruction it could cause, it would be theoretical to you just as you say God is. If evil is real, then love is real. One can't exist without the other.

For an athiest to say there is "evil", who defines what is evil to an athiest?

Religion is cope, and even if it wasn’t, your god would be a psychopath.

"Evil exists" an athiest cannot define evil.
Please see the irony in using circular logic after I stated that the religious use circular logic (well it seems like that's what you're doing, because you aren't providing your reasoning, you are just stating it as fact)

By what logic are you determining that an atheist cannot define evil?

Because it seems like your logic is "An atheist cannot define evil because I say they can't based on my personal rationalization"

I'm sorry, logic doesn't work like that

What is evil to an athiest?
I assume, the same things that are considered "evil" by Christians?

Are you saying torturing someone for eternity isn't "evil"

Are you saying "evil" is only "evil" if a human does it, but when it comes to God he can commit acts that are considered "evil" but they "don't count" because he's God?

An athiest believes in either self-righteousness or no morality at all.
An atheist is just someone who doesn't believe in the existence of God, nothing more, nothing less, don't try to create a strawman by adding on your personal definition bits to it lol

Second argument "Why does God allow evil" he does not allow it, man commits sins because man does not follow the word of God
I can tell you are just being willfully ignorant

Please refer to the part of the Epicurean Paradox that asks - "Could God have created a universe with free-will but without evil?"

If your answer is no, then God is NOT ALL POWERFUL

If your answer is yes then it begs the question "then why didn't he"

If your next answer is "to test us" then God is NOT ALL KNOWING (because if you know literally everything, then you know the results of all tests to begin with)

Then there are those who are athiest who do not believe in morality
If you look at the bible honestly there's no such thing as morality, morality is merely whatever God chooses to give himself a pass to do

In the bible God has literally killed more humans than the devil :feelskek:

The common response of Christians is - "Well he's God so he can rape, torture and murder as many humans as he wants and we still have to call him "good" because he decides what "good" is"

You have to be a dishonest piece of shit, skilled in self deception, to actually follow that logic, and argue that God can murder as much as he wants, do whatever the hell he wants, even things he forbids us to do, and still be "moral" or "good"

Or if they do it's under the guise of self-righteousness which is not morality
Do you consider yourself a moral person while browsing a forum where the death and harm of everyday men and women is celebrated?

Do you consider yourself a moral person with these kinds of posts:

You sound like a future rapist, very moral indeed, you definitely aren't "preaching" right now under the "guise of self-righteousness" :feelshehe:

"God should defeat all evil since he is all knowing"
Without sin/evil you would not know the destruction it could cause
1. The argument isn't that he should defeat all evil since he's all knowing, stop pretending to be a simpleton (or maybe you are that stupid)

The argument is composed of the 3 main characteristics many Christians tout about God (Loving, All Knowing, All Powerful)

So by those characteristics:
If God knows about all evil, and he has the power to defeat all evil, and he is a loving God, then by simple logic he would destroy all evil

Him just knowing about it, isn't the point, whats being brought into question, is the contradiction (the paradox) that appears when you put all of these three traits together

If you say that God is ALL POWERFUL and ALL KNOWING, but isn't LOVING (so he doesn't really give a fuck) - THAT MAKES SENSE

If you say that God is ALL POWERFUL and LOVING, but isn't ALL KNOWING (so some evil escapes him) - THAT MAKES SENSE

If you say that God is ALL KNOWING and LOVING, but isn't ALL POWERFUL (so he can't stop all evil) - THAT MAKES SENSE

BUT, then that begs the question, why even worship such a being as "God"?

If you instead say that God is ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL and LOVING - THERE IS A CONTRADICTION

2. Sin only "causes destruction" because those were the rules that God set into place, do you guys not find it weird when you speak of the nature of the universe INDEPENDENT OF GOD, as if he has no control or power over it, as if its "outside of his control" and he's "not to blame". You just sound dishonest, you can't have it both ways.

"If sin didn't exist you wouldn't have free will" - NO, that's because God decided to create the universe like that, an all powerful God can create a universe with both free will and no sin

God created the very concept of sin to begin with

Here's an example, why as a God would you make the sole means of reproduction for a species be considered "sinful", and the yearning to carry the act out (THE YEARNING YOU CREATED - "LUST") also be considered "sinful"

There was no reason to do that, God could have created a universe where "fornication" isn't a sin

For an athiest to say there is "evil", who defines what is evil to an athiest?

"For a human to say what is "legal", who defines what is "legal" to a human?"

When you answer this obvious and ridiculous question, you'll have the obvious answer to your question

I really have to think of you as just a dishonest person, because I can't imagine someone being this simple minded, you must just be pretending to not understand what is obvious

Religion is cope, and even if it wasn’t, your god would be a psychopath.

That's the part these guys don't want to admit to

I'm actually agnostic, I believe God may exist, but if he does were all fucked because he's definitely a mad tyrant, only a crazy guy would ask someone to sacrifice their son to them on an alter to "prove their faith", and to make it next level crazy GOD IS ALL KNOWING, so he already knew that the guy would have went through with the sacrifice so THERE WAS NO REAL "TEST"

These dishonest fools don't want to admit to all the gaping holes that open up in their religion when you actually accept the traits bestowed upon God (ALL POWERFUL, ALL KNOWING, LOVING)

Last edited:
Meeks shall inherit the world

How soon is now

Please see the irony in using circular logic after I stated that the religious use circular logic (well it seems like that's what you're doing, because you aren't providing your reasoning, you are just stating it as fact)

By what logic are you determining that an atheist cannot define evil?

Because it seems like your logic is "An atheist cannot define evil because I say they can't based on my personal rationalization"

I'm sorry, logic doesn't work like that

I assume, the same things that are considered "evil" by Christians?

Are you saying torturing someone for eternity isn't "evil"

Are you saying "evil" is only "evil" if a human does it, but when it comes to God he can commit acts that are considered "evil" but they "don't count" because he's God?

An atheist is just someone who doesn't believe in the existence of God, nothing more, nothing less, don't try to create a strawman by adding on your personal definition bits to it lol

I can tell you are just being willfully ignorant

Please refer to the part of the Epicurean Paradox that asks - "Could God have created a universe with free-will but without evil?"

If your answer is no, then God is NOT ALL POWERFUL

If your answer is yes then it begs the question "then why didn't he"

If your next answer is "to test us" then God is NOT ALL KNOWING (because if you know literally everything, then you know the results of all tests to begin with)

If you look at the bible honestly there's no such thing as morality, morality is merely whatever God chooses to give himself a pass to do

In the bible God has literally killed more humans than the devil :feelskek:

The common response of Christians is - "Well he's God so he can rape, torture and murder as many humans as he wants and we still have to call him "good" because he decides what "good" is"

You have to be a dishonest piece of shit, skilled in self deception, to actually follow that logic, and argue that God can murder as much as he wants, do whatever the hell he wants, even things he forbids us to do, and still be "moral" or "good"

Do you consider yourself a moral person while browsing a forum where the death and harm of everyday men and women is celebrated?

Do you consider yourself a moral person with these kinds of posts:

You sound like a future rapist, very moral indeed, you definitely aren't "preaching" right now under the "guise of self-righteousness" :feelshehe:

1. The argument isn't that he should defeat all evil since he's all knowing, stop pretending to be a simpleton (or maybe you are that stupid)

The argument is composed of the 3 main characteristics many Christians tout about God (Loving, All Knowing, All Powerful)

So by those characteristics:
If God knows about all evil, and he has the power to defeat all evil, and he is a loving God, then by simple logic he would destroy all evil

Him just knowing about it, isn't the point, whats being brought into question, is the contradiction (the paradox) that appears when you put all of these three traits together

If you say that God is ALL POWERFUL and ALL KNOWING, but isn't LOVING (so he doesn't really give a fuck) - THAT MAKES SENSE

If you say that God is ALL POWERFUL and LOVING, but isn't ALL KNOWING (so some evil escapes him) - THAT MAKES SENSE

If you say that God is ALL KNOWING and LOVING, but isn't ALL POWERFUL (so he can't stop all evil) - THAT MAKES SENSE

BUT, then that begs the question, why even worship such a being as "God"?

If you instead say that God is ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL and LOVING - THERE IS A CONTRADICTION

2. Sin only "causes destruction" because those were the rules that God set into place, do you guys not find it weird when you speak of the nature of the universe INDEPENDENT OF GOD, as if he has no control or power over it, as if its "outside of his control" and he's "not to blame". You just sound dishonest, you can't have it both ways.

"If sin didn't exist you wouldn't have free will" - NO, that's because God decided to create the universe like that, an all powerful God can create a universe with both free will and no sin

God created the very concept of sin to begin with

Here's an example, why as a God would you make the sole means of reproduction for a species be considered "sinful", and the yearning to carry the act out (THE YEARNING YOU CREATED - "LUST") also be considered "sinful"

There was no reason to do that, God could have created a universe where "fornication" isn't a sin

"For a human to say what is "legal", who defines what is "legal" to a human?"

When you answer this obvious and ridiculous question, you'll have the obvious answer to your question

I really have to think of you as just a dishonest person, because I can't imagine someone being this simple minded, you must just be pretending to not understand what is obvious

That's the part these guys don't want to admit to

I'm actually agnostic, I believe God may exist, but if he does were all fucked because he's definitely a mad tyrant, only a crazy guy would ask someone to sacrifice their son to them on an alter to "prove their faith", and to make it next level crazy GOD IS ALL KNOWING, so he already knew that the guy would have went through with the sacrifice so THERE WAS NO REAL "TEST"

These dishonest fools don't want to admit to all the gaping holes that open up in their religion when you actually accept the traits bestowed upon God (ALL POWERFUL, ALL KNOWING, LOVING)
I do not consider myself a moral person brethren, I have repented. Every man sins including you. I came back to this forum with a fresh slate, a new man. To spread the word of Christ as I have since changed my ways.

You are also using a circular argument, I said what is evil to an athiest and you went into religion as your guiding morality compass as I do. But to an athiest, that should not be the case. To an athiest, they always say "I/we/humans define morality" Or "Morality doesn't exist"

Morality is subjective to an athiest. Btw those were troll posts lol. I was new back then and was fucking around (ded srs)
Image result for the dark knight joker gif point

Last edited:
I came back to this forum with a fresh slate, a new man. To spread the word of Christ as I have since changed my ways.
JFL, oh yeah, talk about coping

You are also using a circular argument, I said what is evil to an athiest and you went into religion as your guiding morality compass as I do.
1. I don't believe that morality exists, but you see there's this thing called "ARGUING WITHIN CONTEXT"

My point was to prove that even within the context of a God existing morality essentially doesn't exist, because Christians have defined morality as something that doesn't really matter if God violates it

God could rape your mother and your father in front of you, and you would call it a holy act, because "well God did it"

At that point, morality doesn't exist, all that exists is the rule of an all powerful tyrant

If you make the argument that God can do no wrong BECAUSE HE'S GOD, THEN "WRONG" DOESN'T REALLY EXIST

If morality does exist, then God is in fact immoral, because he has committed many immoral acts throughout the bible

I doubt you would destroy an entire man's life, allowing his children and wife to be killed, his lands to be desecrated, his belongings and assets stripped from him, his body riddled with disease, etc all for a "bet between competitors" to see how he would react to it

That's what God and the Devil did with Job

2. Could you stop with the "free will" nonsense too, in the bible God literally violated the pharaohs free will, and "hardened his heart" so that he would not let the people of Moses go, and then God went to Moses and said - "See, I told you he wouldn't let them go" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God is a psychopath, if you can't see that, then you are selectively reading the bible, and avoiding certain stories on purpose

To be religious requires that you wake up everyday and lie to yourself, this is why I consider every religious person to be dishonest person

Btw those were troll posts lol. I was new back then and was fucking around (ded srs)
"I was just kidding :forcedsmile:"

If so there was no reason to sound so defensive saying stuff like this in response to it:
I have repented. Every man sins including you.

Last edited:
Well man, at the end of the day we both have our views and opinions and we are set in stone with them, so I wont go back and forth trying to promote my viewpoints, but I ask that you answer these few questions I have for you atleast

1.Why does Christianity have so many different branches and interpretations?

2. If Christianity is the one true religion and all the others are false "GODS". Where the hell did these "GODS" and religions come from? Do you believe that they are all demons and deceptive entities, but believe that your Christian GOD is NOT one of those entities?

3. Why does your GOD ask for blood sacrifices in the bible and order the killings of babies and other innocent people? Why does your GOD refer to himself as a jealous GOD?

4. Why is the book of ENOCH left out of the western bibles and most bibles worldwide along with the book that talks about reincarnation? What about the many other important books removed from the bible?

5. Why has Christianity been altered and used for so much propaganda, suffering, brainwashing, and killings?

6. Why does your GOD send you to this Earth to suffer and why does he not just kill all these demonic entities if he is so powerful? You cannot tell me this has to do with free will because you were born here without your own will.

7. Why did GOD allow humanity to be doomed just because Eve was seduced by the serpent? Your God believes its perfectly fine that everyone should suffer because of the action of 2? That is completely against free will. Punished for something you had no part or say in.

Also the Astral realm is the realm that the deceased go to. That is why they can be talked to IN that realm.
1.People dont read they're bibles,they dont follow the teachings,they just listen to what were told by people that are deceiving them.In revelations jesus was taking about 7 churches and most of the them were flawed.

2.Those gods came from eyewitness.They are real.The dragons are worshipped because they were real,but those gods are actually the fallen angels that can shapeshift like horus.The Christian god is holy but just created the angels.One third of the angels became fallen.You cant have good without bad or light without dark.

3.God never wanted blood sacrifices.Abraham was told to kill his son to prove he loved god more as a test and then god said to stop.In cain and abel they did the same test.He only had murdered babies or innocent people because in Egypt the pharaoh and his peoele were into witchcraft and were a serpent race hybrid.

Thats why many Egyptians had big heads,so the Lord punished them for not letting go of the slaves and had to be killed to be taught a lesson and hopefully completely kill the serpent race.Also satan was planning to make one of the first born into the antichrist.

He is jealous because he is the one true God that created everything and wants everyone to know it.Not worship pagan gods like baal who actually demanded baby sacrifices.

4.They wanted to remove it because it has so much truth in it that wanted to be kept a secret.Even the bible talks about Elijah reincarnating to become john Baptist

6.The bible says the angels were cast down to earth as punishment,so it means that we are being punished to live here because we are also fallen.The evil entities are roaming the earth until judgement day.

7.Humanity was not doomed because of her but it did start with her.Adam and eve were forced out of the the garden and now it is being guarded by an angel.It would not be fair to suffer because of them.All of adam and eves children actually angels that became fallen and became human as punishment.Babies that are being born today were angels.

Last edited:
Eberyone is losing their minds jfl

No kidding. I dunno why the great Atheism vs Religion debate had to return but it's getting old fast
Atheism versus religion debates are some of the oldest and greatest debate copes. And it's already much more civil than other debates here have been. Imparts a certain reminder of the early 2010s @Darkenzo

Atheism versus religion debates are some of the oldest and greatest debate copes. And it's already much more civil than other debates here have been. Imparts a certain reminder of the early 2010s @Darkenzo
Are you shitting me??? *This* is civil? Hot damn.

Are you shitting me??? *This* is civil? Hot damn.
You have no idea about the things I have seen and done on youtube when I was in my athiesm phase. This is way more civil.

You have no idea about the things I have seen and done on youtube when I was in my athiesm phase. This is way more civil.
I'm going to take your word for it, because this is already reaching my toxicity limits. I don't miss the days of r/Atheism, and I am perfectly fine from them not making a comeback

I technically have a religion but it's a non-theistic one, so I can join the anti-God squad but I can't trash religion in general as someone like Richard Dawkins would. I think it's an important part of human life/society.

It's a bit like Kobra Kahn, he's often seen as one of Skeletors minions but he's also a member of the Snakemen under King Hiss. He serves two masters.

skeletor__webstor__and_kobra_khan_by_tatsunokoisthebest_ddeg0gi-fullview.jpg

king_hiss_by_crash2014_d8o3brj-fullview.jpg

1.People dont read they're bibles,they dont follow the teachings,they just listen to what were told by people that are deceiving them.In revelations jesus was taking about 7 churches and most of the them were flawed.

2.Those gods came from eyewitness.They are real.The dragons are worshipped because they were real,but those gods are actually the fallen angels that can shapeshift like horus.The Christian god is holy but just created the angels.One third of the angels became fallen.You cant have good without bad or light without dark.

3.God never wanted blood sacrifices.Abraham was told to kill his son to prove he loved god more as a test and then god said to stop.In cain and abel they did the same test.He only had murdered babies or innocent people because in Egypt the pharaoh and his peoele were into witchcraft and were a serpent race hybrid.

Thats why many Egyptians had big heads,so the Lord punished them for not letting go of the slaves and had to be killed to be taught a lesson and hopefully completely kill the serpent race.Also satan was planning to make one of the first born into the antichrist.

He is jealous because he is the one true God that created everything and wants everyone to know it.Not worship pagan gods like baal who actually demanded baby sacrifices.

4.They wanted to remove it because it has so much truth in it that wanted to be kept a secret.Even the bible talks about Elijah reincarnating to become john Baptist

6.The bible says the angels were cast down to earth as punishment,so it means that we are being punished to live here because we are also fallen.The evil entities are roaming the earth until judgement day.

7.Humanity was not doomed because of her but it did start with her.Adam and eve were forced out of the the garden and now it is being guarded by an angel.It would not be fair to suffer because of them.All of adam and eves children actually angels that became fallen and became human as punishment.Babies that are being born today were angels.
Thanks for giving your explanation since the other guy didnt. Your response to number 7 doesnt make much sense to me however. You said adam and eves children became fallen? How? Did Eve have sex with the serpent like I thought?

Also dont understand your response to number 6. How are we Fallen when we've done nothing wrong? We didnt "choose" to exist So how are we fallen?

Do you believe that after death you are suppose to go to the light, or away from it? I believe the Bible contains both truths and lies, but the biggest deception is that the Christian GOD is a demonic entity himself, pretending to be "good" fooling us into reincarnating over and over again.