Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People don't change

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I don't know anybody who's personality is much if any different than from decades ago. Even in old video footage where I get to see some people I know from before I was even born did they not strike me as any different. Personalities and all of a person's character traits (good and bad) are permanent and never change through a person's whole life.

Last edited:
I lol at dummies who say that people change once they mature. Normies might put on a social mask or use religion to protect their status and virtue signal, but they never evolve past being primitive egoists. People are nothing more than animals.

If you're born an asshole, you will die an asshole.

Time is an illusion created by the demiurge to confuse and torture us.

This is untrue.

Personality doesn't work like that.

Normies might put on a social mask or use religion to protect their status and virtue signal, but they never evolve past being primitive egoists. People are nothing more than animals.
I've been saying this for years

I really like this thread because it's an all stars of my favourite users.
[Banned for worshipping]

yeah, this was once widely acknowledged by psychologists. Not sure why this "change your personality" meme persists.

Yep, people don’t change. They might forcefully change the way they act for a religious or political reason. If you give them free will to act the way they want, they will instantly revert to the way they were.

Personality is hard coded, that’s why the “just hold frame” meme is a fucking joke. You can force yourself to act Alpha but you will eventually slip up. Betas are betas, alphas are alphas.

I really like this thread because it's an all stars of my favourite users.
[Banned for worshipping]
It is now that I’m here.

This is untrue.

Personality doesn't work like that.
No it's true.
I worked on my personality and habits alot and the moment I stopped paying attention I relapsed into my old self.
I am lazy at, and have done alot of productive stuff the past few months but that's not because I changed, but because I keep tricking myself and suppressing my nature to achieve a goal.