Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nature is meant to be cruel

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Human constructs (marriage, legal justice) align what seems to be the world with our ideal senses of morality. In the real world cruelty is rewarded and most suffer. Suffering is a constant which permeates into the nature of our fears, and as long as we can stave off our mortality we can feel "alive" and immortal, though that's still our survival insticts prompting us to make the best for the new generation. Noone wants to believe they truly will die, because they grew up in a culture that has conquered nearly every precursor to death, leaving those remaining alive as walking corpses whose ghastly presented remind us of our continuous decay. Old people slowly slough away their layers of vitality, suffering the half-deaths in their waning years of their eyesight, physicality, memory. It's nature reminding them that were not meant to stick around too long.

thats why we built human constructs, so we can supress cruelty in humanity. however thanks to the sexual revolution, foids dont have to stick to them and we suffer as a result.

Agreed. People from lower hierarchy(incels) suffer more than higher hierarchy people. Incels were born to suffer while others experience suffering but in a different form and at least get some sort of happiness.

Whatever happens happens, there is no objective "this should happen" in the real world. Stuff happening people don't like isn't rocket science. Sometimes climbing on top of somebody else makes somebody feel good so they do it.

And thats why i will allways prefer buddhism over any other religion, even if im an atheist now.
BUDDHISMQuote

No, nature doesn't intend anything, nature is just fucking chaos.

Nature doesn't necessarily intends for a 8/10 chad to get all the foids, neither for a 5/10 to get none. We as humans can prevent that, and so we did for lots of years (with variable rate of success), but don't get deceived, nature isn't cruel, good or whatever, it's just nature and humans (and other animals) can control their own nature.

Cruel for one person is rewarding for another.

Nature doesn't necessarily intends for a 8/10 chad to get all the foids, neither for a 5/10 to get none. We as humans can prevent that, and so we did for lots of years (with variable rate of success), but don't get deceived, nature isn't cruel, good or whatever, it's just nature and humans (and other animals) can control their own nature.

I guess it's cruel in the human construct of the word

Human constructs (marriage, legal justice) align what seems to be the world with our ideal senses of morality. In the real world cruelty is rewarded and most suffer. Suffering is a constant which permeates into the nature of our fears, and as long as we can stave off our mortality we can feel "alive" and immortal, though that's still our survival insticts prompting us to make the best for the new generation. Noone wants to believe they truly will die, because they grew up in a culture that has conquered nearly every precursor to death, leaving those remaining alive as walking corpses whose ghastly presented remind us of our continuous decay. Old people slowly slough away their layers of vitality, suffering the half-deaths in their waning years of their eyesight, physicality, memory. It's nature reminding them that were not meant to stick around too long.
What u mean with

as long as we can stave off our mortality we can feel "alive" and immortal, t
Cruel for one person is rewarding for another.
Examples? Other then money

I was heavily into Buddhism but then I discovered Gnosis. It's like Buddhism on steroids.

What gnostic tradition do you like? There are dozens, including some christian ones.

What u mean with

as long as we can stave off our mortality we can feel "alive" and immortal, t

Read "The Denial of Death", it theorizes human culture is a massive coping mechanism to keep our minds off our fear of death. The more effectively one creates a false sense of immortality, the better.

What gnostic tradition do you like? There are dozens, including some christian ones.
I'm interested in all of them, but I've studied Primordial Gnosis the most.

So you follow the teachings of this guy?
More or less. I've read "El Misterio de Belicena Villca" and tried the Gnostic initiation from the other Spanish speaking guy from "The Forbidden Religion" site, like 9 times, and nothing happened.

I'm more interested in the topic than really a religious person who follows everything and all. I think it's plausible, way more plausible than other religions. But who knows...

More or less. I've read "El Misterio de Belicena Villca" and tried the Gnostic initiation from the other Spanish speaking guy from "The Forbidden Religion" site, like 9 times, and nothing happened.

I'm more interested in the topic than really a religious person who follows everything and all. I think it's plausible, way more plausible than other religions. But who knows...

I like religions a lot, i study their history and i find it interesting. I guess one of these days ill read any work of him, im curious.
I also participated in some buddhist tantric initiations..... and nothing happened lol

Read "The Denial of Death", it theorizes human culture is a massive coping mechanism to keep our minds off our fear of death. The more effectively one creates a false sense of immortality, the better.

Hmmm interesting. Have u seen this ricecel who has been selling immortality rings for 20 years? Alexchiu.com

High IQ.

Cope

Men can interfer reality and disappear all the chads