Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The afterlife will be probably even worse

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Assuming there is an afterlife, it may be even worse than our current life. There's no indication that the divinity who rules the universe is good, despite Abrahamic beliefs to the contrary. The existence of terrible diseases plaguing people at random, the food chain (you have to destroy other forms of life to stay alive), etc are all evidence of a possible evil divinity. Most of the good in our living conditions is the product of our intellect and our technology, it's not a natural good.

Besides, no divinity doesn't necessarily mean no afterlife. We could be simulated by a sadistic "German kid" on his computer in the year 3033, and our mental substrate could keep getting tortured after physical death.

There is also the theory of "Rosko's basilisk" where an AI could recreate your identity and torture you for not having helped hasten the coming of the singularity.

If consciousness continues after death, you should fear more pain.

Last edited:
Paradoxical Lifefuel. :feelshmm:

I'm doing my best to hasten the coming of the singularity.

According to Primordial Gnosis, after death our souls go to be "cleansed" from the shit we did here and that can be more painful and torturous than anything here. Then we come back again for another round. Until this Bhrama's bubble pop and our spirits can fuck off from this hell for good. But it will takes millions of years.

How are diseases and famines inherently evil though? They're just evil from our perspective, nobody cares when cockroaches go hungry or get sick. Do you honestly think we're so made in God's image that God shares a moral compass with us and sees our struggles as something uniquely bad because we're human? The flu, AIDs and chlamydia are just as much God's creations as we are, does God hate them because he made us smart enough to develop antibiotics and vaccines? It's a dog-eat-dog world man, if there's a God I don't think he cares about torturing us.

I'm doing my best to hasten the coming of the singularity.
Are you a comp-sci student?
According to Primordial Gnosis, after death our souls go to be "cleansed" from the shit we did here and that can be more painful and torturous than anything here.
Not much different from the Roman Catholic belief in Purgatory, minus the rebirth part.

It is a bit funny that one version has become canon and the other "heresy" worthy of death, without any unquestionable evidence for one side over the other, just political struggles and opinions of well-connected bishops. The winning party then being able to claim "deus vult" in a circular argument. I tend to dislike orthodox/fundamentalist Christians for their blind worship of the Councils, particularly the Council of Nicaea. It's tantamount to going with the side of power / going with the flow. Nicaea worshippers were the SJWs of early middle Ages.

Last edited:
Are you a comp-sci student?
No I don't really know what that means tbh
Eto58

Assuming there is an afterlife, it may be even worse than our current life. There's no indication that the divinity who rules the universe is good, despite Abrahamic beliefs to the contrary. The existence of terrible diseases plaguing people at random, the food chain (you have to destroy other forms of life to stay alive), etc are all evidence of a possible evil divinity. Most of the good in our living conditions is the product of our intellect and our technology, it's not a natural good.

Besides, no divinity doesn't necessarily mean no afterlife. We could be simulated by a sadistic "German kid" on his computer in the year 3033, and our mental substrate could keep getting tortured after physical death.

There is also the theory of "Rosko's basilisk" where an AI could recreate your identity and torture you for not having helped hasten the coming of the singularity.

If consciousness continues after death, you should fear more pain.

If that unjust sadistic god exists and is the ruler of this universe, and he might, he is just the demiurge and we should have no problem pushing him aside and call his bluff.

Don't call it "god" when we are simply trapped here and he is the prison warden. Fontaine, do you have the mind virus? If so, you need to rid yourself of your Jew mind and stop worshipping it. Just look at the shit he "created" for us! He's not "almighty" and "all-powerful". He's a conman.

I feel like God should give Incels an easier time in the afterlife for living such a cruel life.

Shame its not like WH40k, where when you die your soul is destined to be eternally raped and tortured by the Chaos gods unless you live a life of dutiful obedience under the Emperor, who will then allow you to remain under his protection once you die.

I agree but I don't think we will actually leave the universe. Just be recreated at some point in another conscious being (maybe a different dimension?) because our puzzle parts would likely get together again with infinite possibilities. I also consider everyone to be immortal on their own because I still haven't died even though I was very close to often.

Also since we cannot feel time during death (not even sleep!) it would not matter how long it takes.

You're definitely Jewish
Funny thing is that I probably know more about William Pierce than you (I had read a whole book about his life). As already said, I used to be an influential WN activist.

Pierce used to lament the presence of so many low-IQ skinheads and losers in the WN movement. It made me wonder why such a smart ideology tended to attract dumb losers. I ended up understanding that this was because the ideology had major flaws.

Last edited: