Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extreme nihilism is a defense mechanism against an entirely shitty life

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was just thinking about it. Think about the stereotypical truecel life. His parents broke up and he was a single mother/remarried with a stepfather kid. He was bullied in school and didn't do shit. He went through his teens without having the crucial first love and sex experiences everyone else was having. He became an adult and continue to fail with foids, as well as with his academic and work life.

He failed at fucking everything. Imagine how would that person feel if he continued to think that everything matters a lot and that he had an immense potential that got to waste, be it by his own fault or by circumstances, it doesn't matter.

This is WAY too crushing to bear. It's a lot more comfortable to think nothing really matters, nothing has meaning and everything will be pointless in the end since we'll all die and rot (even though all this is true).

That's why I see things other people would probably kill themselves over as lifefuel.

Life is Suffering

Life has been defined as suffering by so many different individuals during the history of mankind, from the Veda and Buddha to philosophers like Arthur Schopenhauer, E.M. Cioran, Ulrich Horstmann, David Benatar and countless others, that I don't even know where to start. First of all, every form of life that we know is in itself just a tiny, insignificant individual in a universe of infinite space and time, bound to a body, forced to fulfill desires and urges for a short time, just to keep the need-machine running and fall back to other forms of desire. Furthermore the biggest problem of sentient life in general is the ability to feel pain in all forms and variations from mild mental pain to extreme physical pain and mutilation. "Happiness" can pretty much be defined simply as a state where all the negative aspects, like pain, hunger and desire are absent, a state which usually leads to bordedom (another form of suffering) very fast, so the state that seemed to be the goal and meaning of life turns then out to be a state that can only be maintained a very short time before it gets replaced by boredom which makes new needs attractive or, even if boredom doesn't come up, gets replaced by new needs anyway. All this means that life is an eternal hunt for the ideal state of the individual, which, as soon as reached, turns out to be an illusion or at least a very short period of fulfillment.

Death is Redemption

Death is redemption for one obvious and very simple reason: It ends life. Ironically, the only way to truly fulfill all desires of life is to end it. Of course, nature took care of that and made sure that death, even though it is obviously the solution to all of lifes problems, is the most horrific thing to imagine for living beings and nothing gets feared more instinctively by animals and consciously by humans, then death. It's pretty absurd that the only secure solution for everything seems to be the one thing that has to be avoided at all costs. I'm sure, if there wouldn't be these frightening guardians at the exit door, suicide would be the most common thing on earth, or maybe mankind would even have ceased to exist ages ago. But as it is, for almost everyone even the most awful horrors of life seem to be better than the horror of death.

Affirming the Will to Die

Philipp Mainländer introduced the will to die to the world of philosophy. While his role model Schopenhauer defined the will to live as the driving force of the world, Mainländer stated that in fact the will to live is just a mask for the will to die (this has been pointed out in detail in my essay "The rotting God"). While Schopenhauer only left the options of affirming or denying the will to live, Mainländer introduced another option, which is the affirmation of the will to die. Of course, affirming the will to live automatically comes with denying of the will to die. But denying the will to live does not automatically lead to affirming the will to die. Denying the will to live has been defined by Schopenhauer mainly as living in askesis and reclusion. But Mainländers option of affirming the will to die goes beyond that. It means not only to say no to life by resigning from it, but also to say yes to death by acknoledging suicide as the solution for life and by realizing that death is in fact the meaning not only of life, but of the entire universe (this has also been stated in detail in the "rotting god" essay). So when Mainländer says: "The sign of our flag is not the crucified saviour, but the death angel with huge, calm, mild eyes, carried by the dove of the redemption thought" this is exactly the affirmation of the will to die that he means. This death angel he describes is not a frightening guardian, but a sympathetic redeemer. Mainländer does not order his followers to commit suicide, but he invalidates all arguments that are speaking against it.

Entroptimism

I recently came up with the idea of calling this will-to-die-affirming ideology "Entroptimism" (a combination of the words "Entropy" and "Optimism"), because Mainländers philosophy goes beyond antinatalism and efilism. It doesn't only deal with life, it deals with the entire universe. Like described in the other essay, the whole universe is rotting to nothingness and life is just a worthless byproduct that rots to nothingness in a special, but worse way then the rest, because it is sentient. Since there is absolutely no hope for anything in this entire universe, the only reaction to it is absolute pessimism. But - If "somethingness" means 100% hopelessness, then nothingness means 100% hope. If somethingness is hell, nothingness must be heaven, because it's the opposite of somethingness. Therefore, the only reason to be optimistic in this universe, is the fact that it will turn into nothingness, that every single part of it will be redeemed forever by the universal death angel called entropy.

If you give that to a normie or foid to read, they'll probably feel depressed and horrified. For me, it's lifefuel. I take pleasure into reading that shit.

This is explained by the fact they had a good life and are attached to it, whereas I only had failure and disappointments. Yeah, I'm attached to life in a biological sense, but not so much in a psychological one.

I still prefer suffering to nothingness

>nihilism
F63

What? No, no no no just no. Nihilism isn't a way to cope, nor a wish for death. I'm tired of reddit retards, for exmaple, posting "I cross the street without looking if lights are green, because i'm a nihilist". No you are just a dumbass, nihilism doesn't equal suicidal mindset.

Nihilism is just aknowledging that there is not a superior or objetive meaning or purpose attached to anything. Its just that. It's a worldview, not a response to life circumstances.

I fucking hate when people say they are nihilist because they are depressed. True nihilism is achieved trough thought and curiosity, not trough some kind of cope. You can see greater meaning and be depressed, or be just happy while aknowledging complete lack of purpose and meaning.

Also do you even know the meaning of "lifefuel" lmao. A post about suicide is "fuel to live"? Its the fucking opposite lmao its death fuel.

Last edited:
Nihilism is great. Knowing that we will all eventually die is beautiful. It’s nice to know that every embarrassing and negative moment in my life will simply fade away into nothingness..

Nihilism has helped with my anxiety somewhat. I’m still anxious but now I think about the fact that every person I see is essentially just a walking corpse which certainly helps. Nothing matters and everything we do is insignificant but I think that can be a positive thing. You can live your life with more freedom and less worry with that kind of mindset.

Nihilism is great. Knowing that we will all eventually die is beautiful. It’s nice to know that every embarrassing and negative moment in my life will simply fade away into nothingness..

Nihilism has helped with my anxiety somewhat. I’m still anxious but now I think about the fact that every person I see is essentially just a walking corpse which certainly helps. Nothing matters and everything we do is insignificant but I think that can be a positive thing. You can live your life with more freedom and less worry with that kind of thinking.

Nihilism for me is beautiful in the way that we are more free because we aren't subjected to any superior objective purpose, since nothing has meaning.

Knowing that I may die is horrifying, tho.

Nihilism has helped with my anxiety somewhat. I’m still anxious but now I think about the fact that every person I see is essentially just a walking corpse which certainly helps. Nothing matters and everything we do is insignificant but I think that can be a positive thing. You can live your life with more freedom and less worry with that kind of thinking.

I’ve had a similar experience.

What? No, no no no just no. Nihilism isn't a way to cope, nor a wish for death. I'm tired of reddit retards, for exmaple, posting "I cross the street without looking if lights are green, because i'm a nihilist". No you are just a dumbass, nihilism doesn't equal suicidal mindset.

Nihilism is just aknowledging that there is not a superior or objetive meaning or purpose attached to anything. Its just that. It's a worldview, not a response to life circumstances.

I fucking hate when people say they are nihilist because they are depressed. True nihilism is achieved trough thought and curiosity, not trough some kind of cope. You can see greater meaning and be depressed, or be just happy while aknowledging complete lack of purpose and meaning.
Do you honestly think you'd be a nihilist if you had the life of a 10/10 gigachad? I agree that nihilism is basically the conclusion you'll get if you logically follow the steps, without throwing some impossible to prove shit into your process like faith in God or whatever, but the thing is, happy people usually don't stop and think about that kind of shit for long. Or they intentionally choose to be deluded, which is even more common.

Schopenhauer, Mainländer, Nietzsche, all those guys were not super popular and happy people. I don't think anyone is really happy on this Earth, everyone suffers and dies, but if you have a better life you'll naturally think differently.

Nihilism for me is beautiful in the way that we are more free because we aren't subjected to any superior objective purpose, since nothing has meaning.

I’m fearful of dying a slow and painful death but death itself doesn’t really frighten me. Maybe that will change when the moment arises.

Furthermore, your beliefs and philosophy tend to match your personality, and your personality in turn tends to match your life experiences, upbringing, etc. I for example used to be kinda extroverted as a kid but that went to shit after all the bullying and rejection I faced.

There's a test that even very accurately predicts your types of beliefs and worldviews based on your personality:

https://similarminds.com/bigfive.html

My type:

RLUEI

avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

All on point, and it predicted how my worldview probably is.

Do you honestly think you'd be a nihilist if you had the life of a 10/10 gigachad? I agree that nihilism is basically the conclusion you'll get if you logically follow the steps, without throwing some impossible to prove shit into your process like faith in God or whatever, but the thing is, happy people usually don't stop and think about that kind of shit for long. Or they intentionally choose to be deluded, which is even more common.

Schopenhauer, Mainländer, Nietzsche, all those guys were not super popular and happy people. I don't think anyone is really happy on this Earth, everyone suffers and dies, but if you have a better life you'll naturally think differently.

Even when I was a kid (I was pretty decent looking, had friends and had girls chase me) I always thought a lot about these things, specially death, purpose, life and shit. I wanted immortality since I learned about death, I recall fantasizing with living during millenia since I was as little as 5 year old. My life circumstances never changed my worldview. It maybe was my innate extremely strong will to exist that made me learn about nihilism. In fact, even at my worst incel bullied times in life, in which I wanted to go on rampages, I still wanted to live forever, so no. It wasn't about "forced way of thinking".

The oldest living man (age 121) was asked what his one wish would be. He said "to die". As you get older, you acrue more and more negative experiences. Your body rots away, and it becomes too much to bear. You see the world descend into degeneracy as well.

Even when I was a kid (I was pretty decent looking, had friends and had girls chase me) I always thought a lot about these things, specially death, purpose, life and shit. I wanted immortality since I learned about death, I recall fantasizing with living during millenia since I was as little as 5 year old. My life circumstances never changed my worldview. It maybe was my innate extremely strong will to exist that made me learn about nihilism. In fact, even at my worst incel bullied times in life, in which I wanted to go on rampages, I still wanted to live forever, so no. It wasn't about "forced way of thinking".
Your experience is different than mine. I naturally fear death and have always done, but I never really wanted to live forever. My greatest fear was always pain, and not death necessarily. I hate pain, and while I managed to fend off physical pain mostly through being highly circumspect through life (not taking many risks, avoiding physical conflicts even when I feel I should have engaged in them), I accumulated way too much psychological pain. A giant blob of frustration, hatred and resentment.

Your experience is different than mine. I naturally fear death and have always done, but I never really wanted to live forever. My greatest fear was always pain, and not death necessarily. I hate pain, and while I manage to fend off physical pain through being highly circumspect through life (not taking many risks, avoiding physical conflicts even when I feel I should have engaged in them), I accumulate way too much psychological pain. A giant blob of frustration, hatred and resentment.

My greatest fear is ceasing to exist as "myself". In fact, funny thing, when I was bullied and incel I used to wish even more to live forever as a young man, to be able to see my bullies get old, decline and see death approaching while I stand there with thousands of years ahead of me.

My greatest fear is ceasing to exist as "myself". In fact, funny thing, when I was bullied and incel I used to wish even more to live forever as a young man, to be able to see my bullies get old, decline and see death approaching while I stand there with thousands of years ahead of me.
I never ever thought about a scenario like that. What I truly wanted was slaughtering all my bullies, with my bare hands. Violently taking them down to a bloody pump, for the world to see.

But I was way too circumspect and always afraid to let the process even begin. So I just didn't initiate any kind of aggression at all.

I never ever thought about a scenario like that. What I truly wanted was slaughtering all my bullies, with my bare hands. Violently taking them down to a bloody pump, for the world to see.

But I was way too circumspect and always afraid to let the process even begin. So I just didn't initiate any kind of aggression at all.

Yeah I wished for that too. But think about it: There is no more brutal mog than lifespanmog. For your competitors to age, decay and die while you stand there, unscathed, being the ultimate lifeform: An immortal one.

Yeah I wished for that too. But think about it: There is no more brutal mog than lifespanmog. For your competitors to age, decay and die while you stand there, unscathed, being the ultimate lifeform: An immortal one.
Have you read about Gnosis? In Primordial Gnosis there's that notion of becoming eternal.

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/gnostic-book.htm

It's a really short book.

From chapter 13:

Fourthly, the bible says that the creator put a mark on Cain, a sign, so that everyone would recognise him and would not hurt him. Some ancient jewish legends say that this sign was a horn on his forehead. A horn on the forehead signifies power, power that comes from the Spirit, power that distinguishes him from other men. This callous on his forehead signifies that the Spirit has freed Itself and has taken possession of the body, hardening it, Spiritualising it. No-one put a mark on Cain. Cain put it there himself. When this happens, it is noticed by other men and the whole of creation. Every Spirit freed from the prison of matter will have this mark for all eternity. Now the Spirit will never be what It was before being shackled to matter. That characteristic mark is the body transformed, as hard as a diamond. The Spirit has transmuted the body and is now immortal and eternal. This will be Its eternal reminder, the everlasting proof of Its path through hell and Its triumph over it.

Have you read about Gnosis? In Primordial Gnosis there's that notion of becoming eternal.

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/gnostic-book.htm

It's a really short book.

From chapter 13:

Fourthly, the bible says that the creator put a mark on Cain, a sign, so that everyone would recognise him and would not hurt him. Some ancient jewish legends say that this sign was a horn on his forehead. A horn on the forehead signifies power, power that comes from the Spirit, power that distinguishes him from other men. This callous on his forehead signifies that the Spirit has freed Itself and has taken possession of the body, hardening it, Spiritualising it. No-one put a mark on Cain. Cain put it there himself. When this happens, it is noticed by other men and the whole of creation. Every Spirit freed from the prison of matter will have this mark for all eternity. Now the Spirit will never be what It was before being shackled to matter. That characteristic mark is the body transformed, as hard as a diamond. The Spirit has transmuted the body and is now immortal and eternal. This will be Its eternal reminder, the everlasting proof of Its path through hell and Its triumph over it.

Oh yes I've read about Cain. Do "spiritualising body" mean that the spirit itself became the sustainer and container instead of the body? Looks like something I wrote about here some time ago, about inversing the relationship between mind/ego and body.

Oh yes I've read about Cain. Do "spiritualising body" mean that the spirit itself became the sustainer and container instead of the body? Looks like something I wrote about here some time ago, about inversing the relationship between mind/ego and body.
From what I understood, Cain hijacked the demiurge's body prison and perfected it through the power of his (now freed) spirit.

I didn't like the idea when I was a lot into Gnosis though. The idea of immaterial existence seemed a lot more attractive to me than that.

If I get to live forever, I hope it is in a place totally different than this world here with this fucked up laws, desires, food chains, suffering and limitations.

Nihilism is the answer. It helps me sleep much better at night...

Ultimately nothing you do in your life with have any significance in the grand scheme of things in any way. The butterfly effect is a myth for normies to feel important. We are particles in the ocean, our specific existence and actions are irrelevant to the currents, tides, and waves.

The universe does not exist to make us happy and it never will. Our literal existence is a biological mistake, as tinder and other cultural shifts have suddenly made our genetic code non-viable. Our existence, coded by our dna, is to crave something we can never have... to crave love but always be alone.

And no one gives a fuck about us, because there existence has been programmed by biology to not give a fuck about genetic trash, and pursue their own love and happiness.

Unfortunately nihilism can't cure your most basic desires for love and affection, as those are structures in the deepest part of our being, built by evolution but it can keep those desires from being enhanced unnecessarily by a false higher cognitive idea about how the world "should" be... because there is no should, only what is.

Nihilism is the answer. It helps me sleep much better at night...

Ultimately nothing you do in your life with have any significance in the grand scheme of things in any way. The butterfly effect is a myth for normies to feel important. We are particles in the ocean, our specific existence and actions are irrelevant to the currents, tides, and waves.

The universe does not exist to make us happy and it never will. Our literal existence is a biological mistake, as tinder and other cultural shifts have suddenly made our genetic code non-viable. Our existence, coded by our dna, is to crave something we can never have... to crave love but always be alone.

And no one gives a fuck about us, because there existence has been programmed by biology to not give a fuck about genetic trash, and pursue their own love and happiness.

Unfortunately nihilism can't cure your most basic desires for love and affection, as those are structures in the deepest part of our being, built by evolution but it can keep those desires from being enhanced unnecessarily by a false higher cognitive idea about how the world "should" be... because there is no should, only what is.

You also got a bad idea of what nihilism is really about. You saying that our existence is a mistake is a dead giveaway. Our existence is something random, if it was a mistake that would imply that there is some objective moral, meaning or anything from which we could say it was a mistake.

You also got a bad idea of what nihilism is really about. You saying that our existence is a mistake is a dead giveaway. Our existence is something random, if it was a mistake that would imply that there is some objective moral, meaning or anything from which we could say it was a mistake.

You are exactly right. There's no reason to put evolution on a pedestal of defining a value system. My mistake.

But we are designed (by evolution) to want crave something we can't have.

Don't even need to think or imagine. It's just my life.
I think you're preaching to the choir just in this case. As in, it'd be fitting somewhere else as an explanation of the situation that the majority of us are in, but just a teeny little small part of the overall story.

Nihilism can be used to your advantage since you can see things outside the game. It's like playing 4d chess.

like I said, the philosophy of a bugman

Yeah, pessimistic nihilism is my biggest cope, something that normies hate and despise. For me it goes beyond inceldom as world is absurdly and utterly fucked up place. The fact that predation is most basic part of life is just too fucked up. Imagine that life for all the 600 millions years of evolution was all about animals killing and eating each other alive. The creator of this shit must've been some ultra psychopath.
But all other shit like religions, human history (= wars, inequality, poverty and total retardation) or the fact that I've got to wagecuck just to afford for basic maintenance makes it all even more disgusting.
If I could destroy life on with some godmode power I certainly would. Since that is right now impossible without nuclear weapons, I hope that at least in future some kind of virus will spread that will kill off most of the life on planet. Like in 12 monkeys movie or some shit. Some incel terrorists would be prime materials for that, ultimate revenge on normies

Also do you even know the meaning of "lifefuel" lmao. A post about suicide is "fuel to live"? Its the fucking opposite lmao its death fuel.
Lifefuel for us truecels that were fucked since conception

nihilism is the truth. schopenhaur was right about everything

Our minds must survive somehow. Nihilism is the best and truest way to cope.

Nihilism when accurate isn't. Nihilism as a cop out brush-over on things that would contrast it however is.

But either way, it does help in cope, and it usually is expedited in one's thought process to the point of them not wanting to process the positives in life. I just believe they are very few, and not worthy of mention unless they help the process of domination/ defeating the negative.

I think that nihilism has a more of a potential than some people thinks. "Nothing matters, let kill ourselves". it's good to know that on this forum there are people who are seeing this too. Nihilism means there is no meaning, no OBJECTIVE meaning, we gonna die and this gonna be an end. Everything you do in life in the end will no matter at all.
BUT that doesn't mean you can't have subjective meanings for your life, or that you can't draw pleasures. Personally I combine a little bit of nihilism, stoicism, and a lot of eastern teaching, mainly meditation. I'm not talking about taking 10 minutes from your day to say "om" to yourself, but mindfull meditation, trying to be aware almost every second of your day. This for me is meaning for my life. Right now I'm drinking delicious coffee. In future I will die, and this memory will probably be lost, but I don't care. I drink this coffee NOW, and NOW I have pleasure. In the end I don't think something has to be endless to have meaning. I will die, but all those good memories, good things in my life weren't meaningful for me. They had meaning in that present moment.

Nhilism is the most potent cucked coping mechanism there is. Its similar a central tenet of MGTOW, in that women don't matter, there is no hapiness for you anyway.

It is the worst cop out of life. "Aren't we all just atoms, molecules, matter, flesh and bones to be recycled on this earth .. we're all one anyway when we die". Its the most cucked way of thinking about it, that your nothing more than fecal matter in a sense.

Its basically CUCKCOPE

Nihilism helps to reduce anxiety for me

I can see how it's lifefuel for you, but I still hate that I'm suffering for nothing.

Yeah, pessimistic nihilism is my biggest cope, something that normies hate and despise. For me it goes beyond inceldom as world is absurdly and utterly fucked up place. The fact that predation is most basic part of life is just too fucked up. Imagine that life for all the 600 millions years of evolution was all about animals killing and eating each other alive. The creator of this shit must've been some ultra psychopath.
But all other shit like religions, human history (= wars, inequality, poverty and total retardation) or the fact that I've got to wagecuck just to afford for basic maintenance makes it all even more disgusting.
If I could destroy life on with some godmode power I certainly would. Since that is right now impossible without nuclear weapons, I hope that at least in future some kind of virus will spread that will kill off most of the life on planet. Like in 12 monkeys movie or some shit. Some incel terrorists would be prime materials for that, ultimate revenge on normies
People have no idea how fucked up the world actually is.

Nhilism is the most potent cucked coping mechanism there is. Its similar a central tenet of MGTOW, in that women don't matter, there is no hapiness for you anyway.

It is the worst cop out of life. "Aren't we all just atoms, molecules, matter, flesh and bones to be recycled on this earth .. we're all one anyway when we die". Its the most cucked way of thinking about it, that your nothing more than fecal matter in a sense.

Its basically CUCKCOPE
And this must be how npcels against nihilism cope

Nihilism is shit!

I prefer to follow the teachings of Saint Blackops2cel.
BwDdsahF8l84 YHJbthpE64B90FIysI83hbTZD4tKxI

Everything outside of good genetics, survival, and reproduction is a cope

I was just thinking about it. Think about the stereotypical truecel life. His parents broke up and he was a single mother/remarried with a stepfather kid. He was bullied in school and didn't do shit. He went through his teens without having the crucial first love and sex experiences everyone else was having. He became an adult and continue to fail with foids, as well as with his academic and work life.

He failed at fucking everything. Imagine how would that person feel if he continued to think that everything matters a lot and that he had an immense potential that got to waste, be it by his own fault or by circumstances, it doesn't matter.

This is WAY too crushing to bear. It's a lot more comfortable to think nothing really matters, nothing has meaning and everything will be pointless in the end since we'll all die and rot (even though all this is true).

That's why I see things other people would probably kill themselves over as lifefuel.

Life is Suffering

Life has been defined as suffering by so many different individuals during the history of mankind, from the Veda and Buddha to philosophers like Arthur Schopenhauer, E.M. Cioran, Ulrich Horstmann, David Benatar and countless others, that I don't even know where to start. First of all, every form of life that we know is in itself just a tiny, insignificant individual in a universe of infinite space and time, bound to a body, forced to fulfill desires and urges for a short time, just to keep the need-machine running and fall back to other forms of desire. Furthermore the biggest problem of sentient life in general is the ability to feel pain in all forms and variations from mild mental pain to extreme physical pain and mutilation. "Happiness" can pretty much be defined simply as a state where all the negative aspects, like pain, hunger and desire are absent, a state which usually leads to bordedom (another form of suffering) very fast, so the state that seemed to be the goal and meaning of life turns then out to be a state that can only be maintained a very short time before it gets replaced by boredom which makes new needs attractive or, even if boredom doesn't come up, gets replaced by new needs anyway. All this means that life is an eternal hunt for the ideal state of the individual, which, as soon as reached, turns out to be an illusion or at least a very short period of fulfillment.

Death is Redemption

Death is redemption for one obvious and very simple reason: It ends life. Ironically, the only way to truly fulfill all desires of life is to end it. Of course, nature took care of that and made sure that death, even though it is obviously the solution to all of lifes problems, is the most horrific thing to imagine for living beings and nothing gets feared more instinctively by animals and consciously by humans, then death. It's pretty absurd that the only secure solution for everything seems to be the one thing that has to be avoided at all costs. I'm sure, if there wouldn't be these frightening guardians at the exit door, suicide would be the most common thing on earth, or maybe mankind would even have ceased to exist ages ago. But as it is, for almost everyone even the most awful horrors of life seem to be better than the horror of death.

Philipp Mainländer introduced the will to die to the world of philosophy. While his role model Schopenhauer defined the will to live as the driving force of the world, Mainländer stated that in fact the will to live is just a mask for the will to die (this has been pointed out in detail in my essay "The rotting God"). While Schopenhauer only left the options of affirming or denying the will to live, Mainländer introduced another option, which is the affirmation of the will to die. Of course, affirming the will to live automatically comes with denying of the will to die. But denying the will to live does not automatically lead to affirming the will to die. Denying the will to live has been defined by Schopenhauer mainly as living in askesis and reclusion. But Mainländers option of affirming the will to die goes beyond that. It means not only to say no to life by resigning from it, but also to say yes to death by acknoledging suicide as the solution for life and by realizing that death is in fact the meaning not only of life, but of the entire universe (this has also been stated in detail in the "rotting god" essay). So when Mainländer says: "The sign of our flag is not the crucified saviour, but the death angel with huge, calm, mild eyes, carried by the dove of the redemption thought" this is exactly the affirmation of the will to die that he means. This death angel he describes is not a frightening guardian, but a sympathetic redeemer. Mainländer does not order his followers to commit suicide, but he invalidates all arguments that are speaking against it.

Entroptimism

I recently came up with the idea of calling this will-to-die-affirming ideology "Entroptimism" (a combination of the words "Entropy" and "Optimism"), because Mainländers philosophy goes beyond antinatalism and efilism. It doesn't only deal with life, it deals with the entire universe. Like described in the other essay, the whole universe is rotting to nothingness and life is just a worthless byproduct that rots to nothingness in a special, but worse way then the rest, because it is sentient. Since there is absolutely no hope for anything in this entire universe, the only reaction to it is absolute pessimism. But - If "somethingness" means 100% hopelessness, then nothingness means 100% hope. If somethingness is hell, nothingness must be heaven, because it's the opposite of somethingness. Therefore, the only reason to be optimistic in this universe, is the fact that it will turn into nothingness, that every single part of it will be redeemed forever by the universal death angel called entropy.

If you give that to a normie or foid to read, they'll probably feel depressed and horrified. For me, it's lifefuel. I take pleasure into reading that shit.

This is explained by the fact they had a good life and are attached to it, whereas I only had failure and disappointments. Yeah, I'm attached to life in a biological sense, but not so much in a psychological one.
High iq boyo. Who wrote the philosophical paragraphs? It's crazy to think in 100 years none of us will ever have any knowledge of our existence. I do not just cling on to life biologically; psychologically I want to live too. One can adopt philosophical concepts like stoicism to cope. Fundamentally I do not see myself committing suicide anytime soon because logically I am going to die anyway. Perhaps if I had a terminal illness I would have a change of heart.
Nihilism is shit!

I prefer to follow the teachings of Saint Blackops2cel.
View attachment 66649
He will cometh on the holy day 3000 millennia from now.

May die? You will die. I promise you.
From what I understood, Cain hijacked the demiurge's body prison and perfected it through the power of his (now freed) spirit.

I didn't like the idea when I was a lot into Gnosis though. The idea of immaterial existence seemed a lot more attractive to me than that.

If I get to live forever, I hope it is in a place totally different than this world here with this fucked up laws, desires, food chains, suffering and limitations.
Converting to Islam would be a good cope for you boyo. You would count down the days until you get your 71 virgins.

Last edited:
I think that nihilism has a more of a potential than some people thinks. "Nothing matters, let kill ourselves". it's good to know that on this forum there are people who are seeing this too. Nihilism means there is no meaning, no OBJECTIVE meaning, we gonna die and this gonna be an end. Everything you do in life in the end will no matter at all.
BUT that doesn't mean you can't have subjective meanings for your life, or that you can't draw pleasures. Personally I combine a little bit of nihilism, stoicism, and a lot of eastern teaching, mainly meditation. I'm not talking about taking 10 minutes from your day to say "om" to yourself, but mindfull meditation, trying to be aware almost every second of your day. This for me is meaning for my life. Right now I'm drinking delicious coffee. In future I will die, and this memory will probably be lost, but I don't care. I drink this coffee NOW, and NOW I have pleasure. In the end I don't think something has to be endless to have meaning. I will die, but all those good memories, good things in my life weren't meaningful for me. They had meaning in that present moment.
High iq. The problem with nihilism is very much that everything is insignificant because it ends. This implies the only things that have meaning are those things which are immortal which is absurd when you think about it.

Life is Suffering

Death is Redemption

Entroptimism

Oh Nihilism? I think we should probably be honest with ourselves, unpleasant though that may be. Let's utter the words we want to speak but find ourselves hesitant to because, when all is said and done, said utterances our too harsh for even our ears. We're eternally tempted to paint the whore's face in garish makeup or, more to the point, the corpse's. A life endured without having been illumined by even the tiniest spark of love is a terrifying prospect, to be sure, but lifelessness is infinitely more so. Even the men whose only sexual experience will be with some withered prostitute whose wrinkles are poorly obscured with rouge or whose only true moment of peace will ever come when their hearts finally cease to beat are reluctant to be honest regarding their proper station. Cast down into Hell, beyond any hope of redemption, languishing in the darkness that not even the light of God had the power to brighten, Satan rose up from his knees and dared plant his feet upon the soil of wretched Dis. The fallen angel wasn't motivated by dignity or any similar virtue because he had been cast down to a place where such silly trifles such as virtue, regardless of its incarnation, no longer had any meaning. It would have been far saner, so much more sensible, had our celestial exile given up the ghost and allowed oblivion to rush in to take its place.

But he didn't for the exact same reason we don't: we want to live. That impulse may be irrationality in its purest form, the fevered Word of a gibbering maniac made flesh. No devil can ever hope to rebel against the Almighty any more than an abomination can ever hope to be loved. Our lives will be characterized by pain, humiliation, wrath, frustration and fear. And yes, the life of a monster is Hell and we will never bet out of it. But a host of demons serving as surrogate souls is preferable to having no soul at all and the fieriest Pit is better than dull Purgatory. If nothing else, the former offers something akin the light. Though we've been forced to see the world as monsters do: with eyes that are incapable of perceiving anything other than midnight's blackness, blood's crimson and fire's sulfurous glow, we'll gnash with our chipped fangs and tear with our splintered claws for the right to do so for for a single moment more.

We hideous things never should have been born in the first place, we should have choked on the umbilical cord and the womb should have been our grave. Yet, well, here we are. Nihilism should be our doctrine, our most sacred credo, just as it should've been for Lucifer the moment he cast his eyes up toward a Paradise he would never see again as the heartbeat of God faded in his ears. It should be the gospel that delivers us, soothes us. All of us repulsive things should be lining up to drink from the waters of Lethe and if we show the slightest reluctance to do so, the happy and healthy are more than eager to force it down our parched throats because they know, just as we do, it's the only true medicine for the sickness that plagues us.

Strange isn't it that, despite how thirsty we are, we still vomit that bitter water up? It's almost as if we festering ghouls, revolting though we may be, are something akin to living men with all of their capacity for pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow. It's almost as if we fallen angels, images of the divine reflected by shattered mirrors, still remember the sound of God's pulse and are willing to rise up even as we languish in Gehenna in the vain hope that we may someday hear it again.

Nihilism is a great cope. Religion doesn't make sense to me. Life is all about change and entropy and transitioning into a different state. Although we will eventually arrive at a thermal equilibrium, steady-state heat death. If you die and go to heaven, you just worship god for all of eternity. It's the same constant state and is no different than just death or non-existence for me.

I love Arthur Schopenhauer. I became an antinatalist because of Benatar and his asymmetry. @Mainländer introduced me to a great philosopher, Mainlander.

Life is Suffering

Death is Redemption

Entroptimism

Yeas. But we realy see thing as they are. Pain opened our eyes though it did not give us any advantages with exception of stoicism.
Here is the thing. Had i absolutely everething i would not " enjoy " life. I would hate it as i always did, living as i do now. Because since ive learned The truth about life i no longer tempted to its cheap "pleasures".

Use it but carefully. Have a nice lifefuel ...
41564pE9FAL SX331 BO1204203200  1

With all these teachings gathered together we can be transformed from inceldom into new esoteric order! :feelshaha:

Last edited: