Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giving women rights means they'll all just fucking flock to 8+ men

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
If you haven't seen Reddit is for cucks life of Chad Vs incel post, then look at that ERfuel. A very attractive male has a flock of hot and average girls, while everybody else gets fuck all.

Betabuxxing is also dying due to women being superior financially cause of feminist schools and job situations.

Basically I'm reciting what eggman said in his take the Blackpill one. This is the end of civilization

More or less ,what’s been said before.go on r/rate me or r/amiugly and you will see the blackpill first hand. Girls get triple the attention and comments than males do.

If you haven't seen Reddit is for cucks life of Chad Vs incel post, then look at that ERfuel. A very attractive male has a flock of hot and average girls, while everybody else gets fuck all.

Betabuxxing is also dying due to women being superior financially cause of feminist schools and job situations.

Basically I'm reciting what eggman said in his take the Blackpill one. This is the end of civilization

Girls aggressively persue these chad-fishes and won't accept ANYTHING ELSE.

A new, more patriarchal civilization will probably rise from the ashes, though, after a period of barbarian rule. Then people will probably ask, "What caused the old empire's collapse?" and people will come up with their own pet theories about what the reason was, just like the reason for the collapse of the Roman Empire remains a topic of speculation. People blame it on lead poisoning and all kinds of other stuff.

It's kind of similar to how when someone commits suicide, people want to blame it on everything but what the real reason was.
True, normies don't even know what's going on they just focus on things like the cuck cup or self improvement while having no gf

High IQ post.

Sexual freedom simply results in hypergamy and makes matters worse for the average male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back