Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The final and most brutal blackpill of all is that women aren't attracted to men

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
That is what I was always thinking as well. Features that foids are attracted to don't generally pertain to human males at all. Human male: bald, medium height, looks like a monke, has bulging beer cask of a belly. Chad: genetically modified 2m superhuman with a jaw that would slay mammoth. Chads genetics are just fabulous and superhuman, totally unnatural in a way.

Last edited:
If you are pissed at someone, get pissed at the people who destroyed society, social norms, marriage (especially at an early age, it should be early), religion, and created and normalized divorce, gave women rights, and made schools mixed and so much more. Those are the people you should be angry at. Humans are animals and will always be. It's only rules that make them behave.

But don't blame women, you can cope if you want by thinking you're better than them, you clearly have a lack of interaction with the opposite gender, but they are not much different than us, and if you can have a life of pleasure without any punishment, then why would you self-abnegate artificially just to hold some artificial traditional values, especially when you know that you will die in some decades, especially when no one around you does it (and confirmism is a vital instinct for women)?
This deserves a specific response because it’s so wrong it’s not even funny.

I probably interacted with women more than you or many other people on this forum. That’s why i noticed what i noticed. That’s why i came online sharing my experiences with other people coming to the same conclusions. Women DO have a lower abstract morality than men since on the kohlberg scale they usually score around 3 more than around 4 (look it up on Google. You are cleraly lacking infos about this). You can argue most men score around 4 which is just a little bit more abstract than women but a minority of men score around 5/6 which is fully abstract principle based morality when you detach yourself more and more from the reward/punishment approach to morality and become more in search or universal principles.
Having this kind of mindset is what leads you to NOT have some kind of behaviour even when and if you could because you recognize it’s wrong ideally, it’s wrong pragmatically in the mid to long term for everyone, it’s wrong spiritually (spirituality is the key for humans to evolve from machines/beasts). Period.

You would be surprised to know most of my dislike of women comes from noticing what they liked about some men, what they sometimes liked about me and what they desired me to do. I had the opportunity but it resonated so wrong with me i started to dislike them (that’s why people lower in abstract morality thought i was crazy or shit like that).

So yes, my bad consideration of women AND normie men comes from interacting with them A LOT before even joining this online community

In general foids hate men and want nothing to do with us. They can live without us but we can't live without them.
Women cannot live without men. We build shit. They get their nails done.

Take the sexism pill, and quickly, you sound like a little bitch.