Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The final and most brutal blackpill of all is that women aren't attracted to men

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
Chad isn't just a highly "above average" man, he's some sort of hyperborean intersex angel with tall height and big dick, but

- Tall isn't a male trait, being tallER-than-foids is, but foids aren't content with that they want TALL

- Big dick isn't a male trait, having a dick is, the size of it is irrelevant to the authenticity of gender

- The face of a Greek God with prominent facial bones isn't a male trait, it's a Greek God trait

- Making a lot of money isn't a male trait, it's the trait of an species called "rich man"

- Being muscular isn't a male trait, it's the trait of roided bodybuilders

- Having a mogger warrior skull isn't a male trait, it's a trait of 0.000001% of men

- Having an exaggerated triangular body shape isn't a male trait, it's the trait of 0.0000001% of men

- Being a psychopath isn't a male trait, it's a psychopath trait

Some desired traits in men are even fundamentally anti-male, like not having too much body hair and not balding, and having a "pretty" face

On the other hand, men desire traits that are present in MOST women, like wide hips, boobs, long hair, XX chromosome, vagina

"Sub8", "80/20 rule", "hypergamy", "Chad only", etc are all just symptoms of a much bigger issue: women just don't like male bodies, they like some glorified superhuman version of it, men can't aspire to be a "man" to be sexually attractive while women only need to be a "woman" to be sexually attractive

On the scale of 0-10 on how much different people like male bodies: straight men and lesbian women are 0, straight women are 2 MAX, gay men are 5

On the scale of 0-10 on how much different people like female bodies: straight men and lesbian women are 10, straight women are 9, gay men are 8

This is the root cause of the blackpill

Last edited:
In general foids hate men and want nothing to do with us. They can live without us but we can't live without them.

@GeckoBus @Cybersex is our hope @Bianor @CopingForBrutality @PLA1092 @incelerated

Chad isn't just a highly "above average" man, he's some sort of hyperborean intersex angel with tall height and big dick, but

- Tall isn't a male trait, being tallER-than-foids is, but foids aren't content with that they want TALL

- Big dick isn't a male trait, having a dick is, the size of it is irrelevant to the authenticity of gender

- The face of a Greek God with prominent facial bones isn't a male trait, it's a Greek God trait

- Making a lot of money isn't a male trait, it's the trait of an species called "rich man"

- Having a mogger warrior skull isn't a male trait, it's a trait of 0.000001% of men

- Having an exaggerated triangular body shape isn't a male trait, it's the trait of 0.0000001% of men

Some desired traits in men are even fundamentally anti-male, like not having too much body hair and not balding, and having a "pretty" face

On the other hand, men desire traits that are present in MOST women, like wide hips, boobs, long hair, XX chromosome, vagina

"Sub8", "80/20 rule", "hypergamy", "Chad only", etc are all just symptoms of a much bigger issue: women just don't like male bodies, they like some glorified superhuman version of it, men can't aspire to be a "man" to be sexually attractive while women only need to be a "woman" to be sexually attractive

On the scale of 0-10 on how much different people like male bodies: straight men and lesbian women are 0, straight women are 2 MAX, gay men are 5

On the scale of 0-10 on how much different people like female bodies: straight men and lesbian women are 10, straight women are 9, gay men are 8

yeah they seem to have general disgust with men
and so do other men

In general foids hate men and want nothing to do with us. They can live without us but we can't live without them.
true they would prefer to fuck a dog than a real man

true they would prefer to fuck a dog than a real man
61205.jpg

I dont know bro,things are fucked up.I think women were always like that but we gave them rights and now they can show their real side.

I dont know bro,things are fucked up.I think women were always like that but we gave them rights and now they can show their real side.
You think correctly

yeah they seem to have general disgust with men
and so do other men
What women who say they like a traditional MALE imagine a traditional male looks like:
A

What a traditional MALE actually looked like:
B

Yes women were always like this but mostly men could make money so they had to marry a man, now they can make their own money much more and easier than men

Last edited:
Foids are fucking sucubbus theory

Yes women were always always like this but mostly men could make money so they had to marry a man, now they can make their own money much more and easier than men
very true bro thats why i hate modern women from the bottom of my heart

Genuine intresting way of looking at it. :feelsokman::feelssus:

What women who say they like a traditional MALE imagine a traditional male looks like:
View attachment 1085722

What a traditional MALE actually looked like:
View attachment 1085726
:lul: :lul: :lul:
LMFAO SO TRUE
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cybersex is our hope
@Mortis
CHECK THIS OUT KEK, yes, when you look at old pics of men from the past, they all look like shit too JFLLLLLLL
MUH HIGH TESTOSTERONE MOGGER ANCESTORS
MEANWHILE ALL OF THEM WERE 2 FEET TALL ALCOHOLICS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tumblr mz5e9qy5mF1r0i4y2o1 1280

"fucking kill me"

Genuine intresting way of looking at it.
They want a "man" that deviates from the average male as much as possible but only in aesthetically positive ways (aka not actually a man) while men just want the average foid

LMFAO SO TRUE

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cybersex is our hope
@Mortis
CHECK THIS OUT KEK, yes, when you look at old pics of men from the past, they all look like shit too JFLLLLLLL
MEANWHILE ALL OF THEM WERE 2 FEET TALL ALCOHOLICS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1085746

View attachment 1085748
"fucking kill me"
Fuck that foid on the right side of the couch is hot but yeah look at that denzel crocker mofo behind granny and the potential norwood victim next to him.

Tradcucks will say they all looked like roman statues back then.

d2d6b53db28bcf14fcf4921ef9ada155.jpg

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cybersex is our hope
@Mortis

BEHOLD OUR MOGGER HIGH T ANCESTORS

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

TRADCOPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

family-portrait-c1950s-debrockeclassicstock.jpg

Canadian Lol GIF

dnr kys 2024faggot

TRADCOPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
By being chad only women are basically trying to craft a 3rd gender from males whom they're actually attracted to (let's call it neo-male), it's basically a tall strong-faced woman with masculine frame, no boobs and a big dick

By being chad only women are basically trying to craft a 3rd gender from males whom they're actually attracted to (let's call it neo-male), it's basically a tall strong-faced woman with masculine frame, no boobs and a big dick
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
yes exactly
i also want to point out that men do a similar thing with women
they project an extremely idealized image of foids on women, which is basically a dude with a pussy
the difference is that women recognize that men are doing this, and they use it to manipulate men by acting like men want them to act - "chameleon" style

they do this especially early on in relationships or when they try to join new social groups. They pretend to be into the shit other people or their partner is into, they join their religion or hobby etc.

When you see a couple, only the man is in a relationship, a relationship with his own fantasy. The foid is not in a relationship with him in her own mind.

High awareness pill

LMFAO SO TRUE

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cybersex is our hope
@Mortis

View attachment 1085746

View attachment 1085748
"fucking kill me"
Yes that’s another example of sheer tradcuck stupidity. Not realizing men today are bigger, taller, more educated, hornier and more masculine than ever yet they blame them for being “feminine” JFL JFL you big tradtatds get wasted you are of no help you only make things worse

Fuck that foid on the right side of the couch is hot but yeah look at that denzel crocker mofo behind granny and the potential norwood victim next to him.

Tradcucks will say they all looked like roman statues back then.
Bubububu buuuuuuu man were men women women today men bicomin wommenn women bicoming mennnn women give men free pussy and made things too easy for mennnn. Oh men not having sex? It must be them being feminine and bigonin gay since today women bicomin like men women give sex to everyone today everything easy. Good old days you had to work for ittttZzzzzz

Just be movie main character, everyone else falls before the legend.

I can live without them because I am not organic

Become me. My son.

@Fat Link pin this maybe?

We are miserable without them but we can meet our physical needs like food and water without them. For women it is the other way around.

@GeckoBus @Cybersex is our hope @Bianor @CopingForBrutality @PLA1092 @incelerated
tldr but I've said numerous times before that women do not have a sex drive. They are driven by jealousy and hypergamy.

high IQ thread OP

tldr but I've said numerous times before that women do not have a sex drive. They are driven by jealousy and hypergamy.
I think that they do feel lust for attractive men with athletic bodies and also for good-looking females.

IQ overdosed in this post
Beautiful para my boy

Cope. Evolutionary speaking, women are dependent of men for survival

Speaking psychologically.
They still need men for external validation aka positive reinforcement and since we are social creatures they also want to have healthy relations to the opposite gender (Chad of course)

They still need men for external validation aka positive reinforcement and since we are social creatures they also want to have healthy relations to the opposite gender (Chad of course)
Not as much as dudes do.