Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The final and most brutal blackpill of all is that women aren't attracted to men

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Chad isn't just a highly "above average" man, he's some sort of hyperborean intersex angel with tall height and big dick, but

- Tall isn't a male trait, being tallER-than-foids is, but foids aren't content with that they want TALL

- Big dick isn't a male trait, having a dick is, the size of it is irrelevant to the authenticity of gender

- The face of a Greek God with prominent facial bones isn't a male trait, it's a Greek God trait

- Making a lot of money isn't a male trait, it's the trait of an species called "rich man"

- Being muscular isn't a male trait, it's the trait of roided bodybuilders

- Having a mogger warrior skull isn't a male trait, it's a trait of 0.000001% of men

- Having an exaggerated triangular body shape isn't a male trait, it's the trait of 0.0000001% of men

- Being a psychopath isn't a male trait, it's a psychopath trait

Some desired traits in men are even fundamentally anti-male, like not having too much body hair and not balding, and having a "pretty" face

On the other hand, men desire traits that are present in MOST women, like wide hips, boobs, long hair, XX chromosome, vagina

"Sub8", "80/20 rule", "hypergamy", "Chad only", etc are all just symptoms of a much bigger issue: women just don't like male bodies, they like some glorified superhuman version of it, men can't aspire to be a "man" to be sexually attractive while women only need to be a "woman" to be sexually attractive

On the scale of 0-10 on how much different people like male bodies: straight men and lesbian women are 0, straight women are 2 MAX, gay men are 5

On the scale of 0-10 on how much different people like female bodies: straight men and lesbian women are 10, straight women are 9, gay men are 8

This is the root cause of the blackpill
Islam

d2d6b53db28bcf14fcf4921ef9ada155.jpg

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cybersex is our hope
@Mortis

BEHOLD OUR MOGGER HIGH T ANCESTORS
View attachment 1085757

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

TRADCOPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

family-portrait-c1950s-debrockeclassicstock.jpg

View attachment 1085762

Canadian Lol GIF
My grandpa (dad's side) looked fucking incredible. I dunno how he got with such a busted out, egyptian mummy looking woman like my grandma. Apparently, her genes were dominant, so it fucked my entire bloodline (i got more charactheristics from my dads side).

He also cheated on her several times JFL

I dunno how he got with such a busted out, egyptian mummy looking woman like my grandma.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

its easy
back in day, marriages were quasi arranged by the parents
where i come from in germany my grandma said the same same thing. The parents would decide who you would marry
and because women have always been socially dominant, its the wife that decides who the daughter marries and shit
thats why
your stepgrandma busted your bloodline bro

its easy
where i come from in germany my grandma said the same same thing. The parents would decide who you would marry
and because women have always been socially dominant, its the wife that decides who the daughter marries and shit
thats why
Tbh the only good thing she gave me was the diamond shaped face. But my BMI is high, so even that gets ghosted behind all my fat... :cryfeels:

In general foids hate men and want nothing to do with us. They can live without us but we can't live without them.
Wrong. They can live without men sexually but not economically, viceversa for men

its easy
thats why
im from italy lol

By being chad only women are basically trying to craft a 3rd gender from males whom they're actually attracted to (let's call it neo-male), it's basically a tall strong-faced woman with masculine frame, no boobs and a big dick
it's basically a turbo male while they cry and whine about toxic masculinity and extreme masculinity being a problem.

Fucking sluts fucking animals make them slaves

We are miserable without them but we can meet our physical needs like food and water without them. For women it is the other way around.

Amazing post!

Some incels also fall into the trap of thinking "foids want the best they can get" but in reality they'll prefer staying childless over dropping their well paid career.

In general foids hate men and want nothing to do with us. They can live without us but we can't live without them.

This. Also, I noticed at a young age already that most of them are lesbian/bisexual and only fuck men because of social norms.

I bet a good amount of them would fuck an average female before a sub5 male. No man would do that (fuck an average male before a sub5 female).

Also, gymcelling, aka TESTOSTERONE, MALE HORMONE, well guess what:

b1c68ff255bf024ed23db01a26028d70.jpg

The foid is by nature misandrist, but she has to side with high LMS men not to be killed.

"80% of men are ugly according to women" remember? Edit: how many women are ugly according to women :feelshmm: ?

Also yeah most don't like body hair and beards, which are MALE traits. Their ideal is some kind of "pretty" androgynous creature with a huge dick, or something like that, transexuals maybe?

Last edited:
For the lesbian aspect, notice how they'll sit on each other's lap like it's nothing, hug each other like it's nothing, do other's nails, whatever. If males did that to each other they would be labeled gay.

This. Also, I noticed at a young age already that most of them are lesbian/bisexual and only fuck men because of social norms.
Yeah like half don't mind fucking a foid which if it was reversed and a dude said it he would be called a faggot. Based off this alone males and females operate completely differently.
I bet a good amount of them would fuck an average female before a sub5 male. No man would do that (fuck an average male before a sub5 female).

Also, gymcelling, aka TESTOSTERONE, MALE HORMONE, well guess what:

b1c68ff255bf024ed23db01a26028d70.jpg
Never bothered to gymcel since if you are not improving your face by doing it there is almost no point. It's suifuel for a gymcel whenever they see a tall skinny prettyboy do better than them. Unfortunately sexual selection takes no prisoners.
The foid is by nature misandrist, but she has to side with high LMS men not to be killed.
Yeah and vice versa for dudes. Men by nature are simps/protectors.

Actually it's a cope thread, I'll explain tomorrow (= today later in the day, it's ~ 2 AM here) why.

But just very quickly, for example:

Tall isn't a male trait
Big dick isn't a male trait

Hypergamy, choice, bigger is better

The face of a Greek God with prominent facial bones isn't a male trait

It's just being good looking, features, bones, whatever, as long as there is harmony and it looks good. No one wants an uggo, male or female. Also again hypergamy, choice.

Making a lot of money isn't a male trait

It is. Since the beginning of times the male provides for the female, they evolved that way, to be mogged financially. So now that that make X k$ you must make 2X k$

Being muscular isn't a male trait

We have 27x more testosterone, and a Chimp can single handedly the biggest bodybuilder. We evolved to be muscular, hunter gatherers. You need a LOT of strength to throw a spear in the huge head of a mammouth to kill it.

Having a mogger warrior skull isn't a male trait

Internet meme. Most dudes with gfs have average skulls.

Having an exaggerated triangular body shape isn't a male trait,

Actually it is a male trait. Large shoulders (golden ratio) are a very masculine and evolutionary trait because of needed strength in upper body. Females are more balanced, sometimes reversed (larger hips).

Being a psychopath isn't a male trait

It only attracts mentally women. Personality doesn't matter, blackpill 101.

Women like attractive males. They have the option to pick the tallest, best looking, big dicked, and they do it. The stupidity is that they do it with a condom, when they should get PREGNANT from these guys... and us raising their kids (dual mating strategy). That's how it works in ape tribes, and probably Nordic tribes in the past as well, I think African tribes too.

If I had the option I would take a TALL GOOD LOOKING BIG BREASTED ATHLETIC female, and we would all do, don't be a hypocrit.

As for bodyhair it's disgusting, women remove it, and I trim a good part of it too.

So I guess I actually already answered.... shit I must go to sleep very quickly!

We lost the genetic lottery. We can cope all we want (90% of the threads here are cope). But the bottom line is just that, we lost the genetic lottery. In their position we would do the same thing. It just pisses me off that that they don't get Chad's kids and instead get on contraception and then get a kid from a Normie or worse. What a waste of sex.

If they were all single mothers, we would all be able to betabux nicely for little money, and everyone would be happy. She'd have Chad's kid, we'd have companionship, perfect. But no. They prefer to be just free fleshlights for Chad.

Amazing post!

Some incels also fall into the trap of thinking "foids want the best they can get" but in reality they'll prefer staying childless over dropping their well paid career.

It's because having children reduces their SMV, simple.

They want to best they can get but they'd rather fuck eternally than have a kid with Chad.

It's just lust.

We'd do the same in their position.

Social norms were created for this reason but since society regressed to 0 social norms + BS like female rights and jobs well then it's over for the species bye bye homo sapiens.

Yeah like half don't mind fucking a foid which if it was reversed and a dude said it he would be called a faggot. Based off this alone males and females operate completely differently.

Never bothered to gymcel since if you are not improving your face by doing it there is almost no point. It's suifuel for a gymcel whenever they see a tall skinny prettyboy do better than them. Unfortunately sexual selection takes no prisoners.

Yeah and vice versa for dudes. Men by nature are simps/protectors.

I'll reply tomorrow if I can.

Chad isn't just a highly "above average" man, he's some sort of hyperborean intersex angel with tall height and big dick, but

- Tall isn't a male trait, being tallER-than-foids is, but foids aren't content with that they want TALL

- Big dick isn't a male trait, having a dick is, the size of it is irrelevant to the authenticity of gender

- The face of a Greek God with prominent facial bones isn't a male trait, it's a Greek God trait

- Making a lot of money isn't a male trait, it's the trait of an species called "rich man"

- Having a mogger warrior skull isn't a male trait, it's a trait of 0.000001% of men

- Having an exaggerated triangular body shape isn't a male trait, it's the trait of 0.0000001% of men

Some desired traits in men are even fundamentally anti-male, like not having too much body hair and not balding, and having a "pretty" face

On the other hand, men desire traits that are present in MOST women, like wide hips, boobs, long hair, XX chromosome, vagina

"Sub8", "80/20 rule", "hypergamy", "Chad only", etc are all just symptoms of a much bigger issue: women just don't like male bodies, they like some glorified superhuman version of it, men can't aspire to be a "man" to be sexually attractive while women only need to be a "woman" to be sexually attractive

On the scale of 0-10 on how much different people like male bodies: straight men and lesbian women are 0, straight women are 2 MAX, gay men are 5

On the scale of 0-10 on how much different people like female bodies: straight men and lesbian women are 10, straight women are 9, gay men are 8

incredibly high iq post

Congratulations, OP. You've finally realized that society is largely incapable of humanity (mind over matter), and masculinity as defined by all those things is precisely matter over mind. It's patent proof that RWAs are a detriment to incels, they just love punishment and dehumanization.

Congratulations, OP. You've finally realized that society is largely incapable of humanity (mind over matter), and masculinity as defined by all those things is precisely matter over mind. It's patent proof that RWAs are a detriment to incels, they just love punishment and dehumanization.
That’s why i use extreme mind over matter and i am extremely non NT. That’s why most normie humans are animal tier

I hope alien elves with super mind over matter come saving us

For the lesbian aspect, notice how they'll sit on each other's lap like it's nothing, hug each other like it's nothing, do other's nails, whatever. If males did that to each other they would be labeled gay.
Male body plus low awareness low consciousness species are keeping us slaves

"80% of men are ugly according to women" remember? Edit: how many women are ugly according to women :feelshmm: ?

Also yeah most don't like body hair and beards, which are MALE traits. Their ideal is some kind of "pretty" androgynous creature with a huge dick, or something like that, transexuals maybe?
The ideal is some giga masculine man but non balding

Amazing post!

Yes that’s why they either get the best or stay childless

Interesting post and perspective, i didnt look at it this way. Good read tbh

and a Chimp can single handedly the biggest bodybuilder
This is another long lasting false myth. Chimps are only 1.5 times stronger than humans who weigh the same, meaning a 90kg human is generally stronger than a average chimp but proportionally weaker

If I had the option I would take a TALL GOOD LOOKING BIG BREASTED ATHLETIC female, and we would all do, don't be a hypocrit.
You are just wrong. Datas show men have extreme variety in body size and tastes when it comes to women. You are a gray and it shows

In their position we would do the same thing
YOU would. I would not. You know that thing called abstract morality? Probably not since many humans cannot conceive that. It’s called ideal, principles etc. So i would NOT do the same if i could because it is intrinsically wrong

That’s why i use extreme mind over matter and i am extremely non NT. That’s why most normie humans are animal tier

I hope alien elves with super mind over matter come saving us
The bold sentence is very much a matter over mind one. It implies that random phenomena can happen without an explanation of the mind, just through sheer spatial teleporting/Mary-Sueism.

Read about Errol Harris and the absolute idealism from Hegel. Much more realistic.

The bold sentence is very much a matter over mind. It implies that random phenomena can happen without an explanation of the mind, through sheer spatial teleporting/Mary-Sueism.

Read about Errol Harris and the absolute idealism from Hegel. Much more realistic.
I prefer reading Dean Radin and Tressoldi

Lowest IQ possible thread.

No you retard. Women are attracted to men, just not you

And it just so happens that both of them ascribe subjectivity to objects, when those are different meta-levels. Those two are strictly body over mind, satanists the same way relativist post-modernists are.
Why so? I actually texted Tressoldi and talked with him. He is nowhere near a satanist or a body over mind defender lol

Why so? I actually texted Tressoldi and talked with him. He is nowhere near a satanist or a body over mind defender lol
And I should believe it's true because you talked to him. That would imply your typology skills are good, and I don't think they are.

Lowest IQ possible thread.

No you retard. Women are attracted to men, just not you
Your looksmatch is having the time of her life while your drunk nigger ass is sperging here, because men are actually attracted to women unlike women to men

Your looksmatch is having the time of her life while your drunk nigger ass is sperging here, because men are actually attracted to women unlike women to men
no logic with whatever you re trying to correlate here.

I like hooker

And I should believe it's true because you talked to him. That would imply your typology skills are good, and I don't think they are.
Dude what’s wrong with you? You are attacking people and starting shit out of thin air. What is your point?

Male body plus low awareness low consciousness species are keeping us slaves

Yes men are low IQ and bluepilled. But even if they knew more about the female nature, they would still whiteknight, it takes a lot of testosterone and willpower/principles to go beyond your instincts.

The ideal is some giga masculine man but non balding

No I disagree, the vast majority of women hate body hair and beards [on men]. They want a sort of Henry Cavill face, tall, muscular, feminine looking, with a big dick. It's like a prettier male basically, and more equipped to generate sexual appeal to females (height, dick, strength/muscularity).

So it's far from masculine (= testosterone/power driven), it's feminine (= aesthetics/oestrogen driven). Otherwise by this logic a woman taller than me, heavier, would be more masculine despite me having 10-20x her testosterone level.

High awareness blackpill

Thanks :y'all: yes it all goes back to penis envy described by Sigmund Freud. They know they are inferior and they seethe unconsciously.

Males are ok with ugly females

Desperate males are ok with ugly females. These desperate males proceed to create Incels that will subsequently browse this forum.

This is another long lasting false myth. Chimps are only 1.5 times stronger than humans who weigh the same, meaning a 90kg human is generally stronger than a average chimp but proportionally weaker

This is cope. Look (or rather don't look) at what a small chimp has done to a woman researcher or tourist or whatever when he attacked her. It was just a chimp not even a big ape. You can search it on the internet, it was on the news.

Assuming your data is even true (it doesn't seem true to me, even an average dog, which are weaker than chimps, can easily put a human in trouble), you prove yourself that a chimp could beat a bodybuilder, in the same way that Tyson would knock out men a head over him. Muscular density. So a 90kg bodybuilder (because chimps are 100% muscle) would be 1.5 times weaker than an average chimp. And weaker how? In weight lifting? Who cares? In fight, speed, spear throwing, athletics, the chimp would be multiple times stronger than that bodybuilder.

Regardless, the initial point was that we evolved from strong animals, so the foid desires by instinct those characteristics. If she can pick them because she has a choice, she will pick them.

You are just wrong. Datas show men have extreme variety in body size and tastes when it comes to women. You are a gray and it shows

I'm not wrong you fucking braindead. I have an insult coin since you insulted me at the end of your sentence. There is no "extreme variety in body size and tastes when it comes to women :feelstastyman:" there is choice and lack of choice. Majority of men take what they can take hence why they'll have a variety of interests, because they can't take the TOP QUALITY (Chad can, but not them).

All men desire Aryan Stacy, you are coping very very very hard and it shows :forcedsmile:

YOU would. I would not. You know that thing called abstract morality? Probably not since many humans cannot conceive that. It’s called ideal, principles etc. So i would NOT do the same if i could because it is intrinsically wrong

You praise yourself to not doing this, you hide behind muhrality, ideals and principles, because you don't have the POWER to get what you truly desire. Keep hiding behind your wall of puritanistic cope. Didn't it occur to you that many many men before us have been in positions of power yet they all did the same thing? Among them many were incels by current looks definitions. The same "immoral" things your describe? You think you are special? Where is the wrong here commited by females? They are not eating us alive as far as I know (that would be maybe too much of a stretch I agree, and after all unpaid slavery (still slavery :y'all:) has been abolished showing some level of morality from society), they are just having sex in their corner with men they are attracted to.

If you are pissed at someone, get pissed at the people who destroyed society, social norms, marriage (especially at an early age, it should be early), religion, and created and normalized divorce, gave women rights, and made schools mixed and so much more. Those are the people you should be angry at. Humans are animals and will always be. It's only rules that make them behave.

But don't blame women, you can cope if you want by thinking you're better than them, you clearly have a lack of interaction with the opposite gender, but they are not much different than us, and if you can have a life of pleasure without any punishment, then why would you self-abnegate artificially just to hold some artificial traditional values, especially when you know that you will die in some decades, especially when no one around you does it (and confirmism is a vital instinct for women)?

PS: I take insults very very badly. Please watch your words next time, if there is a next time :y'all:

No I disagree, the vast majority of women hate body hair and beards [on men]. They want a sort of Henry Cavill face, tall, muscular, feminine looking, with a big dick. It's like a prettier male basically, and more equipped to generate sexual appeal to females (height, dick, strength/muscularity).

So it's far from masculine (= testosterone/power driven), it's feminine (= aesthetics/oestrogen driven). Otherwise by this logic a woman taller than me, heavier, would be more masculine despite me having 10-20x her testosterone leve
No they don’t like feminine looking men at all. They like men who are bigger, stronger, richer and more aggressive (aka more status) than them. Aka they like masculine and handsome men

Desperate males are ok with ugly females. These desperate males proceed to create Incels that will subsequently browse this forum.
Wrong. Many cases of rich men being perfectly ok with below average women just because they like that specific woman

This is cope. Look (or rather don't look) at what a small chimp has done to a woman researcher or tourist or whatever when he attacked her. It was just a chimp not even a big ape. You can search it on the internet, it was on the news.

Assuming your data is even true (it doesn't seem true to me, even an average dog, which are weaker than chimps, can easily put a human in trouble), you prove yourself that a chimp could beat a bodybuilder, in the same way that Tyson would knock out men a head over him. Muscular density. So a 90kg bodybuilder (because chimps are 100% muscle) would be 1.5 times weaker than an average chimp. And weaker how? In weight lifting? Who cares? In fight, speed, spear throwing, athletics, the chimp would be multiple times stronger than that bodybuilder.

Regardless, the initial point was that we evolved from strong animals, so the foid desires by instinct those characteristics. If she can pick them because she has a choice, she will pick them.
Again: this is just wrong. What has “cope” to do with all of this? Stop exxagerating wild animals strenght. It’s a infantile human tendency. Chimps are dangerous because of pawns and teeths not because of strenght alone which is, again, inferior to that of a average human

I'm not wrong you fucking braindead. I have an insult coin since you insulted me at the end of your sentence. There is no "extreme variety in body size and tastes when it comes to women :feelstastyman:" there is choice and lack of choice. Majority of men take what they can take hence why they'll have a variety of interests, because they can't take the TOP QUALITY (Chad can, but not them).

All men desire Aryan Stacy, you are coping very very very hard and it shows
Again: wrong. And i didn’t insult you i just said i can see you are gray from your take. Men have higher variety of tastes when it comes to women. There are several articles on blackpill science proving this. This is also shown by rich men going after below average foid because they somehow find them intriguing. Men tend to rate all foids somehow attractive while women only rate top tier men as attractive. Again: it just shows i have been around for more than you and read lots of stuff about this. More than you. Hence gray

You praise yourself to not doing this, you hide behind muhrality, ideals and principles, because you don't have the POWER to get what you truly desire. Keep hiding behind your wall of puritanistic cope. Didn't it occur to you that many many men before us have been in positions of power yet they all did the same thing? Among them many were incels by current looks definitions. The same "immoral" things your describe? You think you are special? Where is the wrong here commited by females? They are not eating us alive as far as I know (that would be maybe too much of a stretch I agree, and after all unpaid slavery (still slavery :y'all:) has been abolished showing some level of morality from society), they are just having sex in their corner with men they are attracted to.

If you are pissed at someone, get pissed at the people who destroyed society, social norms, marriage (especially at an early age, it should be early), religion, and created and normalized divorce, gave women rights, and made schools mixed and so much more. Those are the people you should be angry at. Humans are animals and will always be. It's only rules that make them behave.

But don't blame women, you can cope if you want by thinking you're better than them, you clearly have a lack of interaction with the opposite gender, but they are not much different than us, and if you can have a life of pleasure without any punishment, then why would you self-abnegate artificially just to hold some artificial traditional values, especially when you know that you will die in some decades, especially when no one around you does it (and confirmism is a vital instinct for women)?
There is another time: this time. And i never insulted you. It’s just stating a fact: you have a lower abstract morality than me. It shows again since you just interpret abstract morality either opportunism, or a attempt to manipulate you. That’s because you probably don’t conceive the idea behind it. You don’t lnow litteraly anything about me so you are just speculating using YOUR mindest as a base to understand me and failing so bad. I have been many times in a position where i coule use something i knew or something in general so boost my ego, get power or influence or generally speaking have some success but i refused to do so since i highly dislike that kind of approach to reality because i have… more abstract morality (which is basically avoiding to do stuff even you can easily get away with it because it is wrong in principles)

Watch your speculation next time and stop projecting your mind into mine. It’s not my problem if people take statements as open insults