Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fuck anglo's

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
one of the most white knight races, and responsible for spreading feminism, liberating foids, and enabling their tutorial lives.

their own foids aren't rly even the highest in SMV too. i believe a big reason they did this is to white saviour maxx and gain even more SMV/halo amongst foreign foids

High IQ

I remember watching "My Sweet 16" as a kid (yes even we had that mutt show) and I was sickened to my stomach.

American fathers literally spoil the shit out of their daughters and didn't even realize what sociopathic parasites all foids are.

Anglos are (((programmed))) to remain children their entire lives and that is why foids can so easily take advantage of them.

Apparently it's all down to Jews and they have no sovereignty over their own minds. If all whites were to die today, Globo homo clownwurld would cease to exist. You can't say that about the extinction of any other race.

one of the most white knight races, and responsible for spreading feminism, liberating foids, and enabling their tutorial lives.

their own foids aren't rly even the highest in SMV too. i believe a big reason they did this is to white saviour maxx and gain even more SMV/halo amongst foreign foids
Anglos have the same nature as Jews. Many Anglos try to deny this, but it is simply true

High IQ

I remember watching "My Sweet 16" as a kid (yes even we had that mutt show) and I was sickened to my stomach.

American fathers literally spoil the shit out of their daughters and didn't even realize what sociopathic parasites all foids are.

Anglos are (((programmed))) to remain children their entire lives and that is why foids can so easily take advantage of them.
i see.

yea i believe some anglos can get quite thug maxxed though (through joining military, doing martial arts, being hood maxxed, etc). but ya they still retain the naive white knighting mindset of saving foids + punishing men

White men are also the dominant majority in incelosphere :feelskek: they got the taste of what they themselves made.

Incel communities are around 50% white, compare that with global share of white population. And even among ethnics a significant percentage lives in western countries

Last edited:
I hate anglos. It's almost crazy how programmable and mindless they are. They are all about consooming and degeneracy

It's forced on us too, never had a vote or anything on what has happened over the last 50 years especially. I detest Anglo's for the most part and I'm one too. The ones at the top do as they please, pass the laws and rules, you either comply or get fucked over. Don't worry though, white birth rates will keep falling in all Anglo countries, USA is first to go, Canada is turning Asian and Indian and Australia/NZ not far behind, UK is doomed also. Ireland will fall too, lots of immigration and mixed race relationships happening and white Irish can't breed fast enough.

The Christian Cross of Northern/Western European country flags will be replaced by the Star and Crescent of Islam, it's only a matter of time!

Last edited:
Anglos have the same nature as Jews. Many Anglos try to deny this, but it is simply true
i see. hard to tell the difference between them sometimes. but yea ashkenazi jews apparently easily IQ mog them

As for the US, it's relatively well-known that it was a puritanism + feminism combo that made them develop such a retarded culture in terms of sex, sex laws, etc.

But as for the UK itself, what went wrong? How About Australia? Why are Anglos so insanely cucked?

If Hitler was the original whitecel and Jews were the original ethnicels,

Anglos are the original white knight simps and virtue signalers.

Thats not even the worst part, as someone has said already, Anglos and Jews are similar in nature. That is to say that both have a supremacist attitude. Their sexual dominance of other races (while protecting their own women) is just one expression and facet of their supremacy. That they could actually back their shit up.

America is in the pacific to protect its western flank. But what is the whole point? Exactly. East Asia is a potential military, economic, political, social, ideological, and sexual threat. America has in its' interest, to go on the offensive and to influence and divide East Asia.

Last edited:
The SMV of white foids plummets once they reach the age of 28.