Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race and inceldom (in my area)

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I don’t believe in racepill but from my experience this is what I noticed about race at least around my area.

I live in the US but northern part. for the most part LTNs or below are usually more likely to be incel for all groups

Blacks -
They have the lowest incel rates percentage wise but they get low quality women. Most of the obviously hood ones if they date white women these coal burners are usually white trash or whales. But they mostly get with the standard ghetto ones in the area

BUT this is the thug black archetype I really wasn’t around these type of blacks. The blacks in my school and area were African/Caribbean immigrants. So they were mostly NT suburban weeb gamers. So I was mainly around these and they just got women like that usually.
Like for these blacks think between thug and Steve urkel types. They pretty much were like NT Blackcels here basically.

Blackcels were either non NT for the most part or just fat.

Whites -
Highest SMV and higher quality women obviously but that’s because most whites here are usually 6’2+ HTN tier. They are mainly Irish with north Atlantid pheno. They looked like @Clavicular for the most part. Usually prettyboy types would ofc be the highest in SMV. The standard masc types would be with WW, PrettyBoys you’d see date out more but they got more attractive WW usually,

Whitecels were usually shorter and/or fatter. Ngl I’ll be honest there was higher inceldom amongst the Italians here.

Jews -
They were also usually over 6 foot a lot of them were tall but mostly mtns with some being HTNs + . Didn’t know any Jew cels but that’s because Jews were obviously not that common enough to determine this.

Hispanics -
Either slayers or Incels. They were shorter than the previous groups ofc but not as short like Mexicans/Central Americans. Caribbean Hispanics are taller so being a 5’11 Hispanic really isn’t giga tall for a Dominican/Puerto Rican. Most were either mulattos or Castizo Hispanics. Slayers were HTNs/chadlites ofc and got some high quality WW. Some may have spoken in a thug manner but none of them were actual “thug maxxed” they came from well off areas and larped as it. There wasn’t much Edgar’s except 1 or 2 LTN ones who benefited from NT and slayed somehow. But biggest slayers I knew were those Hispanic HTNs/chadlites.

Hispanicels were usually just fat, non NT or just quiet.

East Asians -
Mostly incel like a majority of them were . Most Ricecels were incel because of height and were less attractive. Easily most incel out of all these groups and yes most Asian women went with white guys. Ricecels were mostly non incel if they were just be first and got lucky in HS. But despite that most ricecels wouldn’t really care about being incel because they had social lives or were busy studycelling same for most of the list.

Not many MENAs, Curries, etc here so idk how incel they’d be in my area. East Africans are the closest to them and most of them aren’t Incels since they mostly stick with their own.

Inceldom isn’t uncommon either It’s around like 1 in 4 - 5 guys. Most guys just didn’t give a fuck about being incel since they had social lives, focused on sports or were studycels

are any slavs there ?

north atlantid is mogger pheno

@Chudpreet his pheno ?

do you think...that i had this look i would slay in america or asia ?

Dudes who look like that are here are usually typical fags and in groups with females only. By fag I mean actually a homosexual
he looks very feminine

In Poland. In the JewSA there are ethnics and mixed-race "people" who bring the average down quite a bit
latinos must be short as fuck

btw love your pfp

latinos must be short as fuck
Central Americans definitely are, probably the shortest ethnic group here on average. I haven't encountered many Caribbean latinos, but I'll take @ElTruecel at his word that they're taller (I have no reason not to).
btw love your pfp
:feelsokman:

Central Americans definitely are, probably the shortest ethnic group here on average. I haven't encountered many Caribbean latinos, but I'll take @ElTruecel at his word that they're taller (I have no reason not to).
central indios are mega subhumans, only their violent nature saves them

Rice and meds have more incels due to height

We cannot compete in a North European based country

Jews are ugly you probably overlooked many of them

But despite that most ricecels wouldn’t really care about being incel because they had social lives or were busy studycelling same for most of the list.
Exactly Same goes for curries as most of the curries spend time in studycelling grindmaxxing