Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ellen Page (now Elliot Page) now wears massive platform shoes after realizing life as a manlet male is awful

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-

Wonder if xe regrets it? :feelsLSD:

"dont need to be so insecure about your height sweetie, its all about your personality"

How do you even run in those?:lul:

what a fucking idiot

KEEEEEEEEEEEEK This mental case just keep on giving

Imagine going from hot teen looking girl that most men dreamed about having something with...to a incel!

:feelsjuice::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Imagine going from hot teen looking girl that most men dreamed about having something with...to a incel!

you remember the incel soyboy holding a fruit at some farmer's market? that person was previously a becky

She secretly regrets it, but won't say shit because it boosted her career.

she fucked her shit up bad, not even gay indie films will take her

you remember the incel soyboy holding a fruit at some farmer's market? that person was previously a becky
:worryfeels: Holy shit! you mean this one???

For real? Do you know how can I find "his" image before going all mental gender crazy?

Stupidest being in existence. Went from tutorial mode to legendary difficulty with just one decision.

Stupidest being in existence. Went from tutorial mode to legendary difficulty with just one decision.
Cope, she can fuck still fuck a lot of foids.

FTMs seem to have more SMV than an actual incel, since they have vaginas and certain feminine characteristcs

I wonder how much more time until he becomes Elliot PageR :feelzez:

Those shoes look so retarded lmao.

Cope, she can fuck still fuck a lot of foids.

FTMs seem to have more SMV than an actual incel, since they have vaginas and certain feminine characteristcs
What you should be doing is killing anything with a hole:feelsjuice:

guess she'll be posting here soon

I used to fap over her while watching Inception, how things have changed

she looked like eggman, gross!
Not in Inception, she was an upper tier Stacy then. When she pulls her hair back she looks a bit like eggy though.

Looks like SHE is on drugs

Being fucked by Hollywood Jew producers really did a number on this one

Still mogs me for being white

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Imagine being bombarded your whole life with lies of "male privilege" and having to learn the opposite reality by experience. I cannot wait to see how this shit ends. Either reverting to female or suicide.

it must be weird not being able to fap to yourself anymore

what a fucking idiot
People who believe taking hormones and getting cosmetic surgery changes your sex are all fucking idiots. As are their supporters (more women than men) — anybody who buys that is a delusional dumb fuck.

2020: came out as Trans.

2021: Wife divorces her.

2021: Coping hard with the usual tranny rhetoric. "I'm finally free to be who I really am" etc etc.

OK. You had everything, now you're a freak of nature used by fetishists and virtue signallers. But you're happy about that, of course you are. :feelshaha:

I wonder how much more time until he becomes Elliot PageR :feelzez:
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

I mean why even do this , AS a Woman let Alone social echolon Woman you pretty much won if you Not fuck Up your Hair and get some wheight for more tits ( If needed ofc )

From a million guy's wet dream to a truecel. I will never stop laughing at that dumb bitch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are those modified crocs with lifts? lmao

"dont need to be so insecure about your height sweetie, its all about your personality"
Of course it's her personality lifting shoes :feelsYall:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Imagine being bombarded your whole life with lies of "male privilege" and having to learn the opposite reality by experience. I cannot wait to see how this shit ends. Either reverting to female or suicide.
if she dies its gonna b our fault
the men didnt accept her blabla:soy::foidSoy:

she's still hot though :feelshehe:

You need to get out of that basement bro :feelshaha:
They (mostly) still have vaginas and are part of that community (meaning they have much more options to have sex with).

You are coping by saying they can't get more pussy than us, they for sure can and this foid is one more example of it.

You really think she didn't fuck dozens of foids?

They (mostly) still have vaginas and are part of that community (meaning they have much more options to have sex with).

You are coping by saying they can't get more pussy than us, they for sure can and this foid is one more example of it.

You really think she didn't fuck dozens of foids?
Except she aint getting pussy you dumbfuck :feelsjuice: the only people who will get near her are faggots who want to stuff her asshole. Lesbians dont want her and neither do straight girls, either one can get the real thing instead of a freak stuck in between.

She literally got divorced by her "wife" as soon as she came out as trans :feelstastyman: so who she pulling now post-incel life.