Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ellen Page (now Elliot Page) now wears massive platform shoes after realizing life as a manlet male is awful

Except she aint getting pussy you dumbfuck :feelsjuice: the only people who will get near her are faggots who want to stuff her asshole. Lesbians dont want her and neither do straight girls, either one can get the real thing instead of a freak stuck in between.

She literally got divorced by her "wife" as soon as she came out as trans :feelstastyman: so who she pulling now post-incel life.
Both dont exist, all women are bisexual, which means regardless of genitals, she will get more action than us.

This doesn't mean she isn't getting sex though. No FTM is incel, there is a reason why we don't accept them here

she will get more action than us.

0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

This doesn't mean she isn't getting sex though.

she gets it through status or outright pays for it :feelsjuice: you're on crack if you think some cum slurping foid will lay with her over a chad/tyrone who has a real dick.
No FTM is incel, there is a reason why we don't accept them here
That's because they're foids resembling faggots you fucking Retard :feelshaha: you think gay sex is a legitimate form of ascension and you're 15 :feelswhat: your opinion on this matter is literally worthless

She's "Canadian" after all. Of course she's going to be severely mentally ill.

She's mentally ill but has to switch back to a normal woman asap or else she'll rope soon.
She's "Canadian" after all. Of course she's going to be severely mentally ill.
Cuckanada is a crazy jewish shithole indeed.

She's mentally ill but has to switch back to a normal woman asap or else she'll rope soon.

Cuckanada is a crazy jewish shithole indeed.
I would rope if I was "Canadian".

Kek, she lit looks like and incel now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If she went on a rampage, EP would be the new ER

I wonder if she's a real lesbian or just a chadsexual lol

View attachment 506703

she gets it through status or outright pays for it :feelsjuice: you're on crack if you think some cum slurping foid will lay with her over a chad/tyrone who has a real dick.

That's because they're foids resembling faggots you fucking Retard :feelshaha: you think gay sex is a legitimate form of ascension and you're 15 :feelswhat: your opinion on this matter is literally worthless
I didn't talked about male gay sex in this thread and I never said gays can be incel (therefore can ascend).

Yes, that's because they are FOIDS, I said in my first comment, that's why they can't be incel, even if they are FTM themselves. So they still get more sex than us regardless.

How you know she pays for it? Also,a lot of foids prefer to sleep with each other than to sleep with a non chad guy and since there aren't enough chads for all foids, that's what they are doing now

Being fucked by Hollywood Jew producers really did a number on this one
Oh here we go again. You whites need to take responsibility for your retardation, degeneracy and cuckery. We could kill every Jew on planet earth and you whites would still be complete basket cases.

Ye they barely exist, all women are bi/chadsexual
Not all of them ofc. but i was surprised to find out that so many of the especially younger ones have bi tendencies lol

Not all of them ofc. but i was surprised that so many of the especially younger ones have bi tendencies lol
They would have to be full on dykes for them not to one chad dick.

And yes, all of current foids have bi tendencies, it's a remnant of men having multi female Harems.

They would have to be full on dykes for them not to one chad dick.

And yes, all of current foids have bi tendencies, it's a remnant of men having multi female Harems.
Nah, keep delusionmaxxing

Nah, keep delusionmaxxing
It's not "delusional", it's very true, Men hundreds of years ago had multi women harems.

If the man left, the women would keep themselves busy sexually by sleeping with the other women around them till he returned, it's literally in their genetics, real lesbians are so rare their literally almost non existent.

I didn't talked about male gay sex in this thread and I never said gays can be incel (therefore can ascend).

Yes, that's because they are FOIDS, I said in my first comment, that's why they can't be incel, even if they are FTM themselves. So they still get more sex than us regardless.

How you know she pays for it? Also,a lot of foids prefer to sleep with each other than to sleep with a non chad guy and since there aren't enough chads for all foids, that's what they are doing now
Didnt read, you're a 15 yr old defending your autistic pride

Im not entertaining your bluepilled nonsense :feelsjuice:

You think a turbo manlet FtM has smv among normgroids :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Only a mentally ill person would think living as a 5'1" male in the West would be a good thing

You think a turbo manlet FtM has smv among normgroids :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
You'd be surprised dude. My uncle is a turbo manlet that went tranny at 40 and got married with a younger gal. He's doing better than the rest of us

You'd be surprised dude. My uncle is a turbo manlet that went tranny at 40 and got married with a younger gal. He's doing better than the rest of us
Graycel opinion= worthless

Massive cope but ok. Maybe you don't understand the state of western soyciety. It might be because he's a dark triad psychopath too though
Sure graycel

I bet he was a balding janitor too :feelshaha:

Nah he's a child molesting, drug addicted, felon. My family is fucked up. Trust me, the dude is a legit creep
Im sure it is graycel

And Ted Bundy is your long lost cousin :feelsjuice:

Im sure it is graycel

And Ted Bundy is your long lost cousin :feelsjuice:
Idc if you believe me dude, seriously. That's nothing to me. Some incels had legit messed up lives. It's part of being white trash with having a ho of a mother. Consider yourself lucky if that's unbelievable to you

I'm a victim of all the kikefied whores in this woke shithole.
Queen Elizabeth II is the biggest whore of them all.

Try saying that in public in your "country" colony.

I mean, an FTM tranny tried picking up girls as a man will have a very hard time if what he's looking for are straight foids. I think even lesbians would think Elliot should be consider a man in their eyes.

Of course, a cisgender faggot would definitely fuck that tho.

Cope, she can fuck still fuck a lot of foids.

FTMs seem to have more SMV than an actual incel, since they have vaginas and certain feminine characteristcs
Brutal truth. Deformed Degenerate>normal ugly man
Except she aint getting pussy you dumbfuck :feelsjuice: the only people who will get near her are faggots who want to stuff her asshole. Lesbians dont want her and neither do straight girls, either one can get the real thing instead of a freak stuck in between.

She literally got divorced by her "wife" as soon as she came out as trans :feelstastyman: so who she pulling now post-incel life.
keep coping. Trannies slay far more than normal ugly men. I have been to Greenwich village NYC and have seen this happen first hand.
Both dont exist, all women are bisexual, which means regardless of genitals, she will get more action than us.

This doesn't mean she isn't getting sex though. No FTM is incel, there is a reason why we don't accept them here
100%
Oh here we go again. You whites need to take responsibility for your retardation, degeneracy and cuckery. We could kill every Jew on planet earth and you whites would still be complete basket cases.
Anglo Whites are a bunch of irresponsible undignified cucks. They refuse to accept that their people are by nature degenerates. Even if every Jew disappeared, the degeneracy would continue growing. Also if 2% of a nation is enough to turn the rest of the 98% degenerate, then that 98% so clearly retarded trash.

FtM> normal ugly man in liberal areas. Come to fag Greenwich village NYC and you will understand this.

Last edited:
Being fucked by Hollywood Jew producers really did a number on this one
Cope. She's a kike herself. Mental illness comes naturally for kikes.

For real? Do you know how can I find "his" image before going all mental gender crazy?
That's Johnny Righini. This person, like Page, used to be a pretty cute girl, but threw it all away to become the face of soy.

Relevant pics + threads: