Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life as a 30 year old sex positive male

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
In the morning I wake up at 6 AM, pour myself a cup of official Starbucks ™ caramel moca blend in my collectors edition Marvel Avengers Endgame ™ coffee mug. I hug my wife and wave my mulatto step son goodbye before leaving to my car and heading to work. As I leave I spot a man walking towards our house carrying a large crispy cream donuts bag. I ask him what he's doing and he says he's door dash. Well! That sure is expensive but my wife deserves it for raising our beautiful mixed child I tell myself as I enter my hybrid car.

Later that day on my way back to work I can feel my sex machine harden as I anticipate the fun I'll have with my girl tonight. Mmmmm. It's a good thing I got a vasectomy so I can have as much sex as i want! Just unfortunate she's not feeling it most of the time. When I enter the house I'm surprised to see that by my wife stands a tall black man. "I'm thinking we can try this again" she tells me. I'm a bit disappointed but I lighten up as I stare at the large brown snake poking out of the man's pants. After all it takes a real man to watch his wife get fucked and not be bothered!

She wouldn't of married me if I wasn't a real man.

After he's finished with my wife he leaves, taking the lunch I had bought myself from Wendy's with him. Unfortunate, but I guess he needed it more! I understand that African Americans face more issues financially. I ask my wife if she wants to talk to me and she tells me she feels bad and is unable to. Alright then!

I finish up the night playing Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga ™ on my oiled steam deck before swallowing a few pills and prepping for the next saga in my life.

Sex positive = Cuck positive

Wow, it's so good that y'all are so secure in xir masculnity!
I am soooo glad you could share this slice of y'all's life with zus! I wish more men could learn to love their qweens (slayyyyyY!) and let them explore their sexuality in a positive way.

Wow, it's so good that y'all are so secure in xir masculnity!
I am soooo glad you could share this slice of y'all's life with zus! I wish more men could learn to love their qweens (slayyyyyY!) and let them explore their sexuality in a positive way.
Wow! Super awesome hearing this feedback. So you're a woman too? Wow. That's so HECKIN cool.

Mfw my wife's black bull doesn't destroy my house in a fit of PCP induced rage and just destroys my wife's pussy instead

You writing this shit made your downfall.
You digged your own grave.
Lesson: dont write or say cucked shit or else it materialises in your head and become a fag troon