Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Love him or hate him, Elliot Rodger was a victim. He is not the bad guy.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Elliot Rodger should have been accepted by his peers. Just because he is not a tall white chad doesn’t mean it’s okay for women to reject him. I do know that he lived among white people, he was a racial minority. In his mostly white college community, he wasn’t accepted by the white women because they threw themselves at white chads and Tyrones. Let’s be honest here, even if ER did lower his standards and was open to Dating ethnic foids, he would still be single because western ethnic foids are chad only. ER was missing out on important experiences such as teen love and having a social life while in college. All it took was for one woman to give him a chance, an opportunity to show his good side, but nobody came to save him. As a result of society ignoring him, he lashed out and committed a massacre. The people of Isla Vista is responsible for that mass shooting that was committed by ER, they are the ones who had would sex parties while he rotted in his lonely room. The women in his community dressed up like whores and they were indirectly teasing ER by showing off their almost naked bodies. Couples his age were displaying their intimacy while poor Elliot Rodger watched in horror. Im not condoning violence, but the people of Isla Vista asked for it. The people of his community need to take accountability for what they have done to Elliot Rodger. The people of Isla Vista should issue an apology to Elliot’s family and the families of the people who were gunned down. It’s not right that society is ignoring men’s mental health, they blame the individual but in reality, the individual is not at fault, they were provoked. If society wants to stop more lonely men from committing violence, it must address male loneliness by accommodating men who are incels like ER. Sadly, society will deflect blam from women and always blame the individual. Blaming the individual is not the solution to ending these violent acts committed by Incels.

He killed 4 ricecels, I would call that race betrayal.

He was half white, half Asian. He looks more Asian than white. He passes as Asian
Passes as Asian still don't make him Asian. There are albino niggers, doesn't mean they are suddenly European.

Passes as Asian still don't make him Asian. There are albino niggers, doesn't mean they are suddenly European.
His ricecel roommate were assholes, they stole his stuff.I don’t feel bad for them

His ricecel roommate were assholes, they stole his stuff.I don’t feel bad for them
Yes, I never argued otherwise. I was merely pointing out the fact that he was mixed, and thus, he never betrayed the Asian race. You can't betray a group you were never a part of, especially fitting in this case.

killing fellow sub-5 men to own le foids

will i get banned if i dont worship this

Yup.

We can sympathize with him for being a fellow trucel but at the end of the day he killed far more of his own kind than the “enemy” and by “own kind” I’m not referring to race but once again fellow incels.

So I personally consider him both ie victim and bad guy though society itself holds far more of the blame for what he ultimately did as the old nigger proverb points out:

“A child that is not embraced by his village, will burn it down to feel its warmth”.

Hes retarded thats all he is and he should have killed himself instead of killing two incels for no reason

Elliot Rodger should have been accepted by his peers. Just because he is not a tall white chad doesn’t mean it’s okay for women to reject him. I do know that he lived among white people, he was a racial minority. In his mostly white college community, he wasn’t accepted by the white women because they threw themselves at white chads and Tyrones. Let’s be honest here, even if ER did lower his standards and was open to Dating ethnic foids, he would still be single because western ethnic foids are chad only. ER was missing out on important experiences such as teen love and having a social life while in college. All it took was for one woman to give him a chance, an opportunity to show his good side, but nobody came to save him. As a result of society ignoring him, he lashed out and committed a massacre. The people of Isla Vista is responsible for that mass shooting that was committed by ER, they are the ones who had would sex parties while he rotted in his lonely room. The women in his community dressed up like whores and they were indirectly teasing ER by showing off their almost naked bodies. Couples his age were displaying their intimacy while poor Elliot Rodger watched in horror. Im not condoning violence, but the people of Isla Vista asked for it. The people of his community need to take accountability for what they have done to Elliot Rodger. The people of Isla Vista should issue an apology to Elliot’s family and the families of the people who were gunned down. It’s not right that society is ignoring men’s mental health, they blame the individual but in reality, the individual is not at fault, they were provoked. If society wants to stop more lonely men from committing violence, it must address male loneliness by accommodating men who are incels like ER. Sadly, society will deflect blam from women and always blame the individual. Blaming the individual is not the solution to ending these violent acts committed by Incels.
i love him

:yes: :yes: :yes: Exactly self-hating. He was right to commit seppuku afterwards for his dishonorable actions.

He killed them out of self-hatred. When he killed his ricecel roommates, he was trying to kill a part of him that he absolutely despised.

He killed them out of self-hatred. When he killed his ricecel roommates, he was trying to kill a part of him that he absolutely despised.
He said that he killed his roommates so he can have more space to hide dead bodies in his apartment

He said that he killed his roommates so he can have more space to hide dead bodies in his apartment
That's just an excuse to hide the embarrassing truth.

Yup.

We can sympathize with him for being a fellow trucel but at the end of the day he killed far more of his own kind than the “enemy” and by “own kind” I’m not referring to race but once again fellow incels.

So I personally consider him both ie victim and bad guy though society itself holds far more of the blame for what he ultimately did as the old nigger proverb points out:

“A child that is not embraced by his village, will burn it down to feel its warmth”.