Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even if I were to ascend as a manlet this is what awaits me

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/1bfrgte/my_girlfriend_25f_said_some_weird_comments_to_me/

Even if you do ascend, she will always wish you were taller always, you can never be at ease and just enjoy your life.

That being said I think this guy is a massive retard, if you do ascend you just have to accept she is going to always wish you were taller and thats how it is, I think being blackpilled could have actually saved him here.

This guy is retarded because at least she was fucking you which is more than any manlet can say on here, if she is fucking you then maybe she was not cheating on you.

He broke up with her over one silly sentence about her wishing you were taller (if he was blackpilled he would have known this already)

and then because she was talking about work she broke up with him, he probably just chose a bad time to bring it up that it annoys him

Now he is going to struggle ever finding a girlfriend ever again

he found a unicorn and broke up with her, now hes never gonna find a bitch ever again

he found a unicorn and broke up with her, now hes never gonna find a bitch ever again
She was 25 while he was 19 though so kind of a bad deal in terms of age, and who knows what the bitch was like.

However I feel like if they are fucking, and she is expressing how she wants him to be taller, then its a good sign she was at least faithful in the relationship and not cheating. You have to take what you can get and as a short guy you just have to accept that you will never be tall enough and she will always wish you are tall.

She was 25 while he was 19 though so kind of a bad deal in terms of age, and who knows what the bitch was like.

However I feel like if they are fucking, and she is expressing how she wants him to be taller, then its a good sign she was at least faithful in the relationship and not cheating. You have to take what you can get and as a short guy you just have to accept that you will never be tall enough and she will always wish you are tall.
he's 5'1 tho, thats the best he can get and he threw it away

he's 5'1 tho, thats the best he can get and he threw it away
Yeah, wether or not getting with her is the best idea I cant say but he threw it away for no fucking reason thats certain, he is too bluepilled to realise she is being completely reasonable by foid standards

If he's 5'1 and fucking a girl whose 5'6 then he won at life no matter what she says

better than getting humiliated like that

His grounds for breakup are not sound though, every girl thinks the same.
Thinking and saying are 2 different things. Imagine your girlfriend tells you during sex that she wishes you were as tall as X celebrity. If she said that to me i'd either rope or go ER on her in videogame

He still hit and left better that than being cheated on.

She would cheat on him eventually, though if I were him, i'd continue using her as my sex doll since until that day came.