Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone think "show the science" is naive? Most social studies are autistically naive, its like expecting truth about gender from portland uni

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Does anyone think that denying female nature because "no scientfic proof" is goyish? because no one would ever allow the truth of them to be in the sampling circle in the first place.

Depending on science is like expecting all parties to be ok with something. Imagine doing evolution around islaimc scholars who are all collective gaslighters.

Things are too liberal and we should be guided by our intuition not "show the proof" first. I can't prove all wolves are carnivores since i haven't seen any wolf. Am I not expected tho to factor in their tendencies?

Imo most real knowledge is cynical, and it's just about losing our emotional dependency on peopel to see what they're actually doing. Like the white knight phenomenon. Realiizng out of naivete that most liberals are gaslighters and trying to advocate for their own demographic if they're fat, black, muslim etc.
They don't want logic or openness. And we piece together new things each day based on how we sample their reactions. And why they scoff, judge, find certain things to be cool and how they punish if something is uncool.

how?? science can comfortably confirm blackpill
just look at the bodycount and divorce rate data

how?? science can comfortably confirm blackpill
just look at the bodycount and divorce rate data
I mean the people who say SHOW THE SCIENCE
SOURCE??????????

and then they keep doing denial denial and possible blame games to cancel you.
Plus not all science is gonna be valid and you can't do a study or overview with your opponent.
Plus they can always say your science is fake.
And feminism is slowly creeping into science.

I mean the people who say SHOW THE SCIENCE
SOURCE??????????

and then they keep doing denial denial and possible blame games to cancel you.
Plus not all science is gonna be valid and you can't do a study or overview with your opponent.
Plus they can always say your science is fake.
And feminism is slowly creeping into science.
trust me, science proves the blackpill in many regards, anyone who denies this simply doesnt know how to express themselves or reference data

Especially when they use surveys to back up their "scientific research"

Women will never admit something which may portray them in a bad light. Would women who fucked with dogs confirm it even in anonymous survey? Most won't, if not all. Same with looks, height, not all will admit it matter to them. Or making a survey about age a woman lost her virginity, obviously most of them won't say real age, they will say 17-18-20-22 to not look bad in the eyes of society. Men would lie in a different way, if he's a virgin he will say he isn't to not seem as a loser in front of people, and even if man lost gis virginity at 20, in surveys he will say 15 to seem better in the eyes of people.

Especially when they use surveys to back up their "scientific research"

Women will never admit something which may portray them in a bad light. Would women who fucked with dogs confirm it even in anonymous survey? Most won't, if not all. Same with looks, height, not all will admit it matter to them. Or making a survey about age a woman lost her virginity, obviously most of them won't say real age, they will say 17-18-20-22 to not look bad in the eyes of society. Men would lie in a different way, if he's a virgin he will say he isn't to not seem as a loser in front of people, and even if man lost gis virginity at 20, in surveys he will say 15 to seem better in the eyes of people.
Women would never say the ugliest girl in teh group is hte ugliest. jsut the tall one bc "she intimidates men"

I mean to be honest, people that deny obvious reality are mentally ill.

It's like saying, show me scientific proof the sun exists. It's right there.

Besides that, there is plenty of scientific proof and plenty of studies on lookism and the likes.

I mean to be honest, people that deny obvious reality are mentally ill.

It's like saying, show me scientific proof the sun exists. It's right there.

Besides that, there is plenty of scientific proof and plenty of studies on lookism and the likes.
yeah but imagine they say "if you want to prove or disprove something show me a falsifiable hypothesis". If they're laready denying an obvious thing, then they're just in bad faith.

Normies can't comprehend that science can be (and very often is) heavily biased, let alone SOCIAL "science".

Despite the fact, there's still more than enough evidence of foids hypocrisy, degeneracy, lookism and hypergamy (scientific black pill has a good compilation of studies), and also in real life, if one can successfully turn off their pro-female/anti-male bias and look at different life situations around them for what they are, it's easy to see how retarded your average foid is.

Reversing genders in these situations also instantly exposes double standards and insane misandry.
You basically have to be stupid, blind or a female-worshipping cuck to not see all that. Normies are just that.

Normies can't comprehend that science can be (and very often is) heavily biased, let alone SOCIAL "science".

Despite the fact, there's still more than enough evidence of foids hypocrisy, degeneracy, lookism and hypergamy (scientific black pill has a good compilation of studies), and also in real life, if one can successfully turn off their pro-female/anti-male bias and look at different life situations around them for what they are, it's easy to see how retarded your average foid is.

Reversing genders in these situations also instantly exposes double standards and insane misandry.
You basically have to be stupid, blind or a female-worshipping cuck to not see all that. Normies are just that.
how would you say science is biased in general.

got good examples of foids infecting science?

You should go back to highschool to learn about statistics and then take statistic course in some college
If you somehow find the flaw please correct it so that you can repair the theory into perfection

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back