Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do normies have sex or have girlfriends? (MODS PIN THIS I NEED AS MANY ANSWERS AS POSSIBLE)

Do normies have sexual or romantic success?

• Total voters
Yes. Foids date normies to cope with their lack of success with chad. The moment chad shows interest into the foid, she cheats or breaks up with the normgroid to be with chad.

Yeah normies get laid. I think the average person has fewer than 4 partners throughout their lives. So normies get some action but it is irregular. Obviously they aren’t railing a different foid every weekend thats strictly chad only

yea they get lucky once or twice.

The recent stats say that 51% of men aged 18-29 are single.

AKA below average men (low tier normies) barely get anything and even average men face some struggles even if they aren't full blown incel.

Honestly, I have no idea. I cannot trust anything people claim online or in person anymore. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve been lied to for years about people’s lives and when the truth came out it was literally the opposite of everything they claimed. The fact is we won’t know what the truth of what’s happening now until years have passed and the effects of what is actually happening now are a part of everyday life.

The recent stats say that 51% of men aged 18-29 are single.

AKA below average men (low tier normies) barely get anything and even average men face some struggles even if they aren't full blown incel.
Actually studies show that half of single men want to be single. Plus, this seems to be men who are CURRENTLY single. They may have been dating in the past and possibly in the future

A Nagasaki reaper blackpill is most young women I see also don't have boyfriends and don't sleep around. And they are perfectly happy that way.

@JosefMengelecel

A Nagasaki reaper blackpill is most young women I see also don't have boyfriends and don't sleep around. And they are perfectly happy that way.
How do you know they don't have a secret FWB?
Actually studies show that half of single men want to be single. Plus, this seems to be men who are CURRENTLY single. They may have been dating in the past and possibly in the future
cut 50% in half and you still have a quarter who are incels, plus a lot of those "I want to be single" dudes are coping. But yes some single men are Chads/Chadlites who sleep around as well so they obviously aren't incels.

How do you know they don't have a secret FWB?

cut 50% in half and you still have a quarter who are incels, plus a lot of those "I want to be single" dudes are coping. But yes some single men are Chads/Chadlites who sleep around as well so they obviously aren't incels.
Those volcel men aren’t coping. Not all men crave sex like we do. Also some of that quarter probably succeeded in the past and only can’t find a date because they’re busy or they have a lot of work or are dealing with psychological issues

Those volcel men aren’t coping. Not all men crave sex like we do. Also some of that quarter probably succeeded in the past and only can’t find a date because they’re busy or they have a lot of work or are dealing with psychological issues
Asexual=cope most of the time IMO. although I know you think it's higher

I guess most of that 27% of men with no sex partners since 18 all had sex in high school though, yeah sure

Asexual=cope most of the time IMO. although I know you think it's higher

I guess most of that 27% of men with no sex partners since 18 all had sex in high school though, yeah sure
Just because someone doesn’t want a gf doesn’t mean he’s asexual. I never said they’re asexual. But some men aren’t interested like we are. Also many of those men probably did have sex in hs. Otherwise, the percent of teenagers who had sex would’ve been the same as it is now. People were more sexually active a decade ago. So a 25 year old guy today was probably more sexually active at 17. Also, we can’t assume it has solely to do with tinder. Only 3 million Americans use tinder and most relationships from dating websites aren’t from apps like tinder but from desktop sites. Also, in 2018 a survey found that 12.5% of 26 year olds are virgins, which means I bet plenty of the 30% of men who haven’t fucked since 18 had sex in hs.

we can’t know what caused this increase. But some theories show that many men are growing up very gradually these days. People are now marrying at 30, some even refuse to marry. Millennials are refusing to marry more than previous generations. Also, getting a license, drinking, smoking etc also have decreased in prevalence too. And studies show that college students socialize and party less than they used to. Same with hs students too, and they have focused more on studying than they used to. I’ve also read that many men are so addicted to social media that they refuse to talk to people irl and socialize and become isolated

Just because someone doesn’t want a gf doesn’t mean he’s asexual. I never said they’re asexual. But some men aren’t interested like we are. Also many of those men probably did have sex in hs. Otherwise, the percent of teenagers who had sex would’ve been the same as it is now. People were more sexually active a decade ago. So a 25 year old guy today was probably more sexually active at 17. Also, we can’t assume it has solely to do with tinder. Only 3 million Americans use tinder and most relationships from dating websites aren’t from apps like tinder but from desktop sites. Also, in 2018 a survey found that 12.5% of 26 year olds are virgins, which means I bet plenty of the 30% of men who haven’t fucked since 18 had sex in hs.

we can’t know what caused this increase. But some theories show that many men are growing up very gradually these days. People are now marrying at 30, some even refuse to marry. Millennials are refusing to marry more than previous generations. Also, getting a license, drinking, smoking etc also have decreased in prevalence too. And studies show that college students socialize and party less than they used to. Same with hs students too, and they have focused more on studying than they used to. I’ve also read that many men are so addicted to social media that they refuse to talk to people irl and socialize and become isolated
they became isolated because of women's rising standards in part. also technology does play a role too
QUOTE="Edmund_Kemper, post: 5381253, member: 21163"]
we can’t know what caused this increase.
[/QUOTE]

Social Media, Smartphones, Dating Apps

they became isolated because of women's rising standards in part. also technology does play a role too
QUOTE="Edmund_Kemper, post: 5381253, member: 21163"]
we can’t know what caused this increase.
View attachment 331727

Social Media, Smartphones, Dating Apps
[/QUOTE]
iPhones didn’t become popular until the early 2010s and social media didn’t start to take over our lives until the early 2010s. In the 2000s we used it in moderation and then in the early 2010s we became addicted to it. Even in the year 2010 we used social media less than we do now. Also hypergamy has existed since the Paleolithic. @FrustratedWhiteMale says hypergamy existed back in the 70s in his day

Of course they do.

Low tier normies: Are incel or have to go for landwhales and uggos:
Mid Tier normies: are incel sometimes, sometimes landwhales, get beckies sometimes
High tier normies: are almost never incel or whaling, can usually get beckies, and on the rare occasion can date up
pretty accurate

iPhones didn’t become popular until the early 2010s and social media didn’t start to take over our lives until the early 2010s. In the 2000s we used it in moderation and then in the early 2010s we became addicted to it. Even in the year 2010 we used social media less than we do now. Also hypergamy has existed since the Paleolithic. @FrustratedWhiteMale says hypergamy existed back in the 70s in his day
you act like all hypergamy is the same. NO.

Social Media, Smartphones, and Dating Apps, accelerated it because it put above average men in contact with larger amounts of women

the reason nightclubs are dying is because if people want to hook up they can just use tinder/instagram/snapchat to some other platform to hook up

you act like all hypergamy is the same. NO.

Social Media, Smartphones, and Dating Apps, accelerated it because it put above average men in contact with larger amounts of women

the reason nightclubs are dying is because if people want to hook up they can just use tinder/instagram/snapchat to some other platform to hook up
Chads and stacys easily met way before internet. The is not new. Also, most people don’t use tinder. Most people still meet irl. And most relationships from dating sites are from desktop not apps. Like I said, many men are super addicted to social media and stay to themselves all day and refuse to talk to girls

Chads and stacys easily met way before internet. The is not new. Also, most people don’t use tinder. Most people still meet irl. And most relationships from dating sites are from desktop not apps. Like I said, many men are super addicted to social media and stay to themselves all day and refuse to talk to girls
Chads do not only contact stacies online though, they chase beckies too, in larger amounts.

Also, online dating is the number one method by which couples meet, and that's just couples, that doesn't factor in all the casual sex. Yes, offline methods still exist but online methods are increasing rapidly, and this has an overall effect on the dating market.

Chads do not only contact stacies online though, they chase beckies too, in larger amounts.

Also, online dating is the number one method by which couples meet, and that's just couples, that doesn't factor in all the casual sex. Yes, offline methods still exist but online methods are increasing rapidly, and this has an overall effect on the dating market.
No. 60% of relationships are still offline. And for the 39-40% online ones, it’s mostly desktop dating sites not apps like tinder. Also chads always has access to foids of all decile ratings

No. 60% of relationships are still offline. And for the 39-40% online ones, it’s mostly desktop dating sites not apps like tinder. Also chads always has access to foids of all decile ratings
when I said #1, I meant there are a variety of offline methods, but yes online is about 40% as you said

But a majority is stil offline
relationships yes

there is a lot of casual sex that is organized online though that isn't accounted for in the stats

do normies only get once in a while pity sex from landwhale once a year
or do they have at least average looking GFs and still have plenty of sex?
I voted "some do, some don't" which seems to cover both of these proposals.

EK your poll construction seems a bit flawed since this clearly isn't a "yes/no" question but rather "how often".

Even pity sex from landwhale 1/year is still "yes" in the grand scheme ("did they ever get sex at all") but "no" in the day-to-day scheme (asking on any given day except one if they've had it)

Another problem EK is that it's unclear how we assess the boundaries of the group "normies".

It can't just be people who ID as incels as many who do not ID as incel actually get less sex (and are more repulsive) than many who do ID that way.

relationships yes

there is a lot of casual sex that is organized online though that isn't accounted for in the stats
Most casual sex as far as I know is done in bars parties and nightclubs
I voted "some do, some don't" which seems to cover both of these proposals.

EK your poll construction seems a bit flawed since this clearly isn't a "yes/no" question but rather "how often".

Even pity sex from landwhale 1/year is still "yes" in the grand scheme ("did they ever get sex at all") but "no" in the day-to-day scheme (asking on any given day except one if they've had it)

Another problem EK is that it's unclear how we assess the boundaries of the group "normies".

It can't just be people who ID as incels as many who do not ID as incel actually get less sex (and are more repulsive) than many who do ID that way.
Pity sex from a landwhale isn’t successful which is what this poll is about

Also chads always has access to foids of all decile ratings
but what you aren't acknowledging is that Chad can now spam more girls much easier using the internet. In the past he had to get ready and go out to a bar or club to hook up. Now he can rot in house all day and order girls over to fuck.

but what you aren't acknowledging is that Chad can now spam more girls much easier using the internet. In the past he had to get ready and go out to a bar or club to hook up. Now he can rot in house all day and order girls over to fuck.
Nope. You can’t get girls from far far away to come to your house. They literally have nearby chads why do they need to move miles and miles away for a fling with some guy in another state? All he needs is a bar to find 30 women in one night

Nope. You can’t get girls from far far away to come to your house. They literally have nearby chads why do they need to move miles and miles away for a fling with some guy in another state? All he needs is a bar to find 30 women in one night
lmao, depends how you define "far away"

is 20 miles "far away"? you don't think a chick will drive half an hour to hook up with a hot dude on tinder? heck, they will actually travel longer a good amount of the time.

and you point out nearby chads, and that's the point, Tinder pushes Chads to the forefront, along with instagram, making it much easier for foids to communicate with many different chads or chadlites, making the need for below average men obselete.

Yes if they're extroverted. Doesn't mean they have success as in fucking good looking foids though.

in my experience, the difference between incels and normies in 2020 is basically one: incels never get laid. Normies usually have had sex in the past and may even get it once in a while but for the most part they are celibates, and when they do get sex or some intimacy is with ugly and/or fat women

lmao, depends how you define "far away"

is 20 miles "far away"? you don't think a chick will drive half an hour to hook up with a hot dude on tinder? heck, they will actually travel longer a good amount of the time.

and you point out nearby chads, and that's the point, Tinder pushes Chads to the forefront, along with instagram, making it much easier for foids to communicate with many different chads or chadlites, making the need for below average men obselete.
Most people don’t use tinder
in my experience, the difference between incels and normies in 2020 is basically one: incels never get laid. Normies usually have had sex in the past and may even get it once in a while but for the most part they are celibates, and when they do get sex or some intimacy is with ugly and/or fat women
Nope. Normies do have sex with beckys. Only low tier normies resort to fat foids
Yes if they're extroverted. Doesn't mean they have success as in fucking good looking foids though.
They do fuck beckys

Low tier normies: Are incel or have to go for landwhales and uggos:
Mid Tier normies: are incel sometimes, sometimes landwhales, get beckies sometimes
High tier normies: are almost never incel or whaling, can usually get beckies, and on the rare occasion can date up
Normies aren’t incel they are a complete separate entity form us. This is as ridiculous as the sub8 theory bullshit just stop.

Normies aren’t incel they are a complete separate entity for us. This is as ridiculous as the sub8 theory bullshit just stop.
you didn't even read it right genius. I was talking about the level of looks they are.

low tier normie = 4/10

you think a 4/10 can be incel or no?

you didn't even read it right genius. I was talking about the level of looks they are.

low tier normie = 4/10

you think a 4/10 can be incel or no?
call them incel not normies, true normies are a different breed or call them pseudo normies. it’s a better term.

call them incel not normies, true normies are a different breed or call them pseudo normies. it’s a better term.
fair enough.

This topic was kinda a trick question in that sense then.

Without posting any studies it's a pointless discussion. I'm not posting any studies either but everyone knows the one that stated that 28% of 18-30 year old males don't fuck. what's important to know is that this survey was conducted by person to person Interviews AND it's like 5 years old I believe. So I think we can up it by 10% because there's sure some copers there that got interviewed and the dating market should be tougher now. So that's the bottom ~40% of males who are incel. Going by anecdotal evidence I'd agree with that. If you go by ratings I'd say that the bottom 40% roughly resemble males who are 0-5/10.

So in conclusion, many normies probably fuck, many don't. Every now and then I see a 5 who's handholding a foid, but that's a rare occasion. I mostly see 6s who are walking with foids. Mostly looksmatches.

Without posting any studies it's a pointless discussion. I'm not posting any studies either but everyone knows the one that stated that 28% of 18-30 year old males don't fuck. what's important to know is that this survey was conducted by person to person Interviews AND it's like 5 years old I believe. So I think we can up it by 10% because there's sure some copers there that got interviewed and the dating market should be tougher now. So that's the bottom ~40% of males who are incel. Going by anecdotal evidence I'd agree with that. If you go by ratings I'd say that the bottom 40% roughly resemble males who are 0-5/10.

So in conclusion, many normies probably fuck, many don't. Every now and then I see a 5 who's handholding a foid, but that's a rare occasion. I mostly see 6s who are walking with foids. Mostly looksmatches.
I see 5/10 normies with GFs all the time

Obviously, that's why they're normies. Of course there is also a good chunk of normies that aren't getting it.

Most people use social media just to like and retweet shit. Chads usually meet foids at parties
jfl if you think dudes don't DM foids trying to hook up with them

jfl if you think dudes don't DM foids trying to hook up with them
Those dudes still dont need it to hook up. Back then they could easily walk up to any foid and hook up. People make online friends but that doesn’t mean they necessarily couldn’t make friends irl (some can’t make friends irl and pick online as a surrogate but not all, it just depends)