Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do I Appear More Schizo, or Autist?

Does DarkStarDown Come Across as More Schizo, or Autistic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
For those who know, I am diagnosed with Autism, as well as a few other non-NT traits. :feelsbadman:

However, in this context, I am referring to the definitions seemingly utilized online.

Schizo: Schizoposting is more random, unhinged thoughts, often about religion, intuition, the human condition, insane things, etc.

Niteszche was peak Schizo honestly.

Autist within this context means obsessed with details, correlations, incredibly specific, etc.

Thoughts brocels?

DarkStarDownSyndrome

definitely autistic but not in a bad way but in a sense that you are like most real inkwells who have gone through shit ton of trauma in the past.

considering the fact you that you post in depth, high iq threads on this website, autist

I’ve interacted with schizo autists before and you don’t seem to be anything like them, you seem lucid and aware.

Autistic, schizos ramble more about “magical” and illogical shit

I think everybody here thinks im an actual schizo, even though im not. Im just autistic.

Honestly, I found this character quite relatable: The way he spoke, carried himself, and even the way he got all those stares......

And I've never heard of him until you posted this clip.
definitely autistic but not in a bad way but in a sense that you are like most real inkwells who have gone through shit ton of trauma in the past.
Thanks brocel; I always like reading your life story threads.

Whilst the situations don't always mirror mine, I can still find common-ground in them.
considering the fact you that you post in depth, high iq threads on this website, autist
:feelsautistic:

You need to post more mang.

i guess autistic.

i don't know what to post that hasn't been posted/said before
You could find some article, dissect it, and expand upon how it relates to the blackpill & the "happenings" it correlates with.