Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Discussion] What should be the minimum age requirement for joining this forum? (in your opinion)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

What should be the minimum age requirement for the forum?

• Total voters
Some Chadlites and sub 7s "glo up" at or after 18. Extremely rare but I've seen a few late bloomers evolve into Chads post high school. One "used to be" friend of mine ascended at 20, barely even talk to him now. Now he has the face of a chad despite being short and chubby in high school. He's a manlet like me but would be a Chad if he was a few more inches taller. He's ascended to Chadlite territory. Again, cases like that are beyond rare. It really does depend.

Jfl at 15 yo incels
You hit puberty 10 minutes ago
If you finish highschool virgin then you can say its officially over
This. Under 16s need to gtfo.

No age I joined at 13

attention seeking tbh
bruh

I don't want the blackpill to be exposed to the public, but being blackpilled at 13 can help you be a chad (provided you have the resources)

I didn't use that knowledge as much as I could have, so im here

bruh

I don't want the blackpill to be exposed to the public, but being blackpilled at 13 can help you be a chad (provided you have the resources)

I didn't use that knowledge as much as I could have, so im here

:bluepill:

Only your genes can help you become a chad.

But out of curiosity, please explain how that would work anyway.

:bluepill:

Only your genes can help you become a chad.

But out of curiosity, please explain how that would work anyway.
>hgh
>AIs
>MSE
>chewmaxxing
>statusmaxxing
>collagenmaxxing

Slightly unrelated but do you think an 18yo 4/10 could turn into a 7/10 Chadlite? I personally don't tbh.
Depends on the severity of the ugliness.
If it's a fatso with poor skincare, there might be a Chadlite or a high tier normie underneath.

But if it's a gigamanlet with recessed chin, shit hairline (or norwooding), bulbous nose, Strabismus or shit eye area/eye distance, it never began. I don't think any amount of looksmaxxing would help in this case to even get close to chadlite levels.

18 year old that’s mature for his age or 21+

Im actually surprised any sub 25 year olds know about inceldom and arent just playing video games or something.

Maybe im a late bloomer/low IQ/autism but even though I understood my subhuman status of never going to have a girlfriend/relationship/sex, that I just thought about other things instead for the longest of time.

It wasn't till like 28-30 that I started really getting into discussions about it with other people, its not that I was ignoring it, it was more like I just had accepted it a long time ago, and just cope'd by thinking about other shit, it wasn't till in the recent few years that I started wanting to discuss it, mostly because there was never really any place to do it 10+ years ago, everyone online use to claim Chad back pre-social media days.

As soon as you hit puberty you'll know whether or not you're gonna be incel. Therefore, it depends on the person in question. Some hit puberty at 13, others at 14.

JFL nope, it depends on your upbringing, and if you were fed the blue pill from birth, you are going to keep telling yourself "next time" or "things will change" everytime you get rejected, until you've had enough

The only exception I'd say is if you are unusually ugly, like really unattractive (defects included), then you'd assume at a young age like 12 that you'll never get a GF, because you'd see that you are different from everybody else by an extreme degree

Good example. The issue here, though, is that HGH will only be prescribed to you if you have low serum levels of the hormone.

The shit is not only incredibly expensive, which means you have to have rich parents to get regular shots, but there may be dangerous health risks associated with exogenous drug injections. There is a very real risk of abnormal organ growth, including the heart, which could likely lead to an early heart attack.

>AIs
>MSE

What are these?

>chewmaxxing

This is bunk. Facial exercises may help breathing through proper tongue placement, but it won't restructure the bones in your jaw.

>statusmaxxing

This is possible, but can you be specific? It's pretty broad and nondescript.

>collagenmaxxing

If you mean botox, that's a horrible idea for a teenager. If you mean something else, please elaborate.
--------------------------------

Look, the black pill is supposed to help increase your knowledge and awareness of the way things are in the world and the underlying reality of things, namely things like genetics as an indicator of life quality and social status.

Knowledge of the black pill is meant to help you cope and in some instances protect you emotionally and financially, for example, making you wise to female nature so you don't do things like trust or orbit them, then eventually get hurt when they turn around and do typical teen foid things like flirt with chad right in front of your face.

I think 15-16 is where you notice you're an incel

Good example. The issue here, though, is that HGH will only be prescribed to you if you have low serum levels of the hormone.
research chemicals, indian HGH, etc. you can get whatever you want fairly easily
What are these?
MSE is an orthodontic appliance that expands your maxilla, i myself got it at 13.
AI is aromatase inhibitor, keeps your growth plates open and reduces estrogen

masseter hypertrophy is legit

collagen refers to the collagen in your skin.

looksmax.org bhai

Last edited:
Wow a surprising amount voted 21+ only. Was not expecting that tbh.

AI is aromatase inhibitor, keeps your growth plates open and reduces estrogen
FUCK WHY COULDN'T I HAVE THIS??? That sounds so much better, more effective, and safer than HGH. Fuck this bullshit life isn't fair.

What is the minimum age that someone should be to be accepted on this forum (in your opinion)?

Vote and discuss your reasons. I think that this is something that isn't talked about very much.

18 because im 18

15-16 because around that age its usually clear that it is over.

There's a lot of 15-16 year old kids on here and in 2 years it'll be a cringe phase in their life.

There's a lot of 15-16 year old kids on here and in 2 years it'll be a cringe phase in their life.
Yeah a lot of them are cringe as fuck and don't belong here.

Forum should be 17+ only with a few exceptions. I still think 21 is too high because you can still be incel at 17-20.

16. This is the age where you can get a idea of whether it's over or not.

This is bunk. Facial exercises may help breathing through proper tongue placement, but it won't restructure the bones in your jaw.
Until your facial bone sutures fuse near your mid 20's as a male, then it wont help bone remodeling much.

Zoomers actually have a chance of improving their faces naturally but not anyone after (rip millennialcels/boomercels.)