Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Discussion] What should be the minimum age requirement for joining this forum? (in your opinion)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

What should be the minimum age requirement for the forum?

• Total voters
tbh it think it should be like 21.

its better to be blue-pilled up until that age
Not so sure about that, tbh. I have been bluepilled about most things, until i was 20. And it never did me any good.

I think around 18 tbh. That's when most men stop growing and you can be sure that you're incel. But I think they should become blackpilled as soon as possible or at least learn the redpill basics:
  • virgin girls are the best and it's not "wrong" to want them
  • girls don't like nice guys so don't ever orbit or help them out for free
  • looks are very important so try to eat and exercise a lot during puberty
  • Teenage love is the best thing there is so try to make the most of it and ascend while you are young etc..

I don't think it's necessary for them to dwell in any deeper negativity that we have around here when they are still teenagers, that can wait until they are 18.

In all honesty if you haven't even got a hug from a foid by 15, it's probably over.

Absolutely no one under 18. But preferably 21+.

15 year olds dont belong here.

tbh it think it should be like 21.

its better to be blue-pilled up until that age
Why would u want to bluepill someone to that age lol wtf

I’d say 14 tbh

Why would u want to bluepill someone to that age lol wtf
Yeah, wtf?

What about all the failed normies due to bluepilled advice?

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: 14 is way too young. I'd say 16-17 at the very least.
I knew it was over for me my first month into freshmen year, so that’s why I said 14 tbh. And Ik a guy who was bullied in middle school and has been an introvert since and hasn’t changed at all since then and is Hated by ppl for no reason

Maybe around 17. If you are a trucel then you know that it's already over by then.

Modern problem kids and computers little boy using laptop nice white G8N3GE

I was going to say 25+
WTF guys?

Fine, I will take 18. At least by then you might claim to have tried, and not just edgy melancholic teen.

Last edited:
I think only College-aged Incels and beyond should post here. Less edgy posts, more quality/mature posts, and people who actually realize if it's truly over for them.

By the time of College it's expected to everyone not be a virgin or have had at least a girlfriend before, which is where we should set things.
Also, late puberty is a thing, and many people ascend through that.

Last edited:
statistics say that the age when males lose their virginity is 17 1/2 on average(ofc there are variation in the various country).
so 18 seems reasonable

You shouldn't even be here until you've experienced the black pill in college, so 21+.

Isnt that what everyone does on this forum? :feelskek:
Yeah I guess tbh. The picture did make me laugh though ngl. Imagine what it would be like if legit kindergartners posted here :feelskek::feelskek:.
You shouldn't even be here until you've experienced the black pill in college, so 21+.
Not everyone here is able to go to college though. Some users might not be able to afford it.

Not everyone here is able to go to college though. Some users might not be able to afford it.

Good point. I didn't factor that in.

In that case it should be after high school. 21 is still a good age, though, since the extra years of life experience will be valuable in increasing your wisdom. Most 18 year olds are like lambs - completely naive.

There shouldn’t be and there isn’t an age limit but for the sake of the poll i voted for 15, also lol at almost all greycels voting for 21+

agreed, gatekeeping of youngcels are stupid.
12-14 is still way too fucking young. I don't want this place to become a middle school.

15 and a half at the ABSOLUTE EARLIEST and not a day sooner. Ideally 16+ only.

12-14 is still way too fucking young. I don't want this place to become a middle school.

15 and a half at the ABSOLUTE LATEST. Ideally 16+ only.

do you think advice could be give to kids in 12-14 range?

do you think advice could be give to kids in 12-14 range?
Get on HGH and get testosterone dosages. Reminder that too much test stops growth. Thats about it really.

They should not be posting here until 16+.

I think the mods should review underage boys for further investigating to see if its truly over or have a chance.

Get on HGH and get testosterone dosages in the range to not inhibit growth. Thats about it really.

They should not be posting here until 16+.

they need some direction

I think the mods should review underage boys for further investigating to see if its truly over or have a chance.
You mean checking stuff like face and height? What about verifying medical conditions or disabilities? (physical or mental)

they need some direction
They can just watch blackpill channels like FACEandLMS and Incel TV. When they are old enough to know its over (16-17) then they can start posting on serious incel forums.

agreed, gatekeeping of youngcels are stupid.

Naive, youthful optimism is healthy for their cognitive and psychological development, though. If they get black pilled very early, especially in their formative years, the sheer force of nihilism coupled with the realization of biological determinism will be an impediment to their personal growth and any positive motivation to do good things for themselves (schooling and education, healthy diet and activities etc.).

Think of the black pill like a very potent drug. It needs to be taken once the mind is mostly crystallized. Taken early will damage it, possibly beyond repair. The black pill is pure, raw, undistilled truth. It can be devastating to a mind that isn't on an adequate foundation. Of course, individuals differ, but as a general guideline it's prudent to black pill people in their early adulthood, than it is to do so in their early-mid teenage years.

Please note that this is not advocating the blue pill. Yes, there's a high risk of being blue pilled in adult life due to societal indoctrination in the formative years, but I truly think that early exposure to the black pill may be catastrophic. Take Elliot Rodgers, for example. That nigga was black pilled early, so much so that he wrote a full manifesto. The black pill made him aware of a lot of nasty truths, but he lost his mind as a result and went... ER.

Naive, youthful optimism is healthy for their cognitive and psychological development, though. If they get black pilled very early, especially in their formative years, the sheer force of nihilism coupled with the realization of biological determinism will be an impediment to their personal growth and any positive motivation to do good things for themselves (schooling and education, healthy diet and activities etc.).

Think of the black pill like a very potent drug. It needs to be taken once the mind is mostly crystallized. Taken early will damage it, possibly beyond repair. The black pill is pure, raw, undistilled truth. It can be devastating to a mind that isn't on an adequate foundation. Of course, individuals differ, but as a general guideline it's prudent to black pill people in their early adulthood, than it is to do so in their early-mid teenage years.

Please note that this is not advocating the blue pill. Yes, there's a high risk of being blue pilled in adult life due to societal indoctrination in the formative years, but I truly think that early exposure to the black pill may be catastrophic. Take Elliot Rodgers, for example. That nigga was black pilled early, so much so that he wrote a full manifesto. The black pill made him aware of a lot of nasty truths, but he lost his mind as a result and went... ER.

Here's a question, at middle school age, is being red pilled good? Is the black pill as simple as "LDAR" or is there more to it.

Here's a question, at middle school age, is being red pilled good? Is the black pill as simple as "LDAR" or is there more to it.

What is being red pilled in this context exactly? If it's a prerequisite to being black pilled, then yes, red pill them first to make the transition smoother. Being suddenly black pilled can be psychologically jarring.

What is being red pilled in this context exactly? If it's a prerequisite to being black pilled, then yes, red pill them first to make the transition smoother. Being suddenly black pilled can be psychologically jarring.

I'm just saying that blue pilled advice is garbage, there is legit self improvement advice out there if you're at a young age.
There is much more to the blackpill than just LDAR.

exactly

Honestly one of my biggest issue with the site is indeed seeing so many under 18 year olds here. You just cant claim to be a virgin when so many of your peers are still losing their virginity's and what not. Go out and actually try then come back.

There are some users who are very young here. Taking the Blackpilll so young can destroy your life.

Honestly one of my biggest issue with the site is indeed seeing so many under 18 year olds here. You just cant claim to be a virgin when so many of your peers are still losing their virginity's and what not. Go out and actually try then come back.
tbh its mostly the Chadlites and Chads are having sex anyway. If foids aren't attracted to you its over.

at least 18.

a lot of delayed normies in the 15-17 range

tbh its mostly the Chadlites and Chads are having sex anyway. If foids aren't attracted to you its over.
Those ages are exactly the kinda ages lower tier or average normies could be losing their virginity's. 18 is probably fair but i would be against the argument for 21 tbh ngl
a lot of delayed normies in the 15-17 range

I think male kids should learn about the blackpill around 14. Having said that, I don't think think guys under ~21 should be here, they'll end up killing themselves. One needs to be truly jaded, nihilistic or a complete cynic to not be hurt by this place and actually enjoy it instead, which will most likely happen to any incel tier male by the time they reach their early twenties.

You mean checking stuff like face and height? What about verifying medical conditions or disabilities? (physical or mental)
Yes all of that exactly,

I also think that if a mod had a chat with a youngster prior to him joining the forum the mod would have a better sense of seeing if all hope is lost or not.

At the age of consent. Which is 16 where I live

Well the age of consent is different in each country/state.
True but it usually ranges from 14 -18. 16 is a good average. It's the age most people start having sex even if consent is higher

True but it usually ranges from 14 -18. 16 is a good average. It's the age most people start having sex even if consent is higher
Yeah if we're gonna have a universal site-wide rule it should be just 16. Rejecting or accepting members because of their country wouldn't make sense imo.

I think 16 because that's when puberty ends for the majority of males, and your bones aren't gonna magically grow after puberty.