Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Discussion] What should be the minimum age requirement for joining this forum? (in your opinion)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

What should be the minimum age requirement for the forum?

• Total voters
No restriction. Being told lies and fairytales could harms the person and other incels(given that during that time he will be aSJW that only contributes to degeneracy without being even aware)

Brutal for @JohnWickCel and @Llama :feelswow:
I already voted 15. Thinking that I should wait until im 18 is bluepilled :feelshaha:. If you are having trouble finding a girl to like you in high school it is already over. My peers are already having sexual experiences while i rot

I already voted 15. Thinking that I should wait until im 18 is bluepilled :feelshaha:. If you are having trouble finding a girl to like you in high school it is already over. My peers are already having sexual experiences while i rot

Alright, so what now? What are you going to do with the knowledge of the black pill?

Alright, so what now? What are you going to do with the knowledge of the black pill?
He's gonna wait til hes 16-17 and finish puberty first.

JFL at under 16cels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
No, let's not make fun of the youngcel. We're bettrtLet's be fair and give him an honest chance to think about this and answer.
I was just joking bro. Just having some fun, nothing personal.

I was just joking bro. Just having some fun, nothing personal.

It's OK, fam, I'm not mad bro. I'm just saying let's be real with the kid

17 tbh, because i consider most teens to be mature enough to take the blackpill at that age

18, because it's over for an ugly male after high school.

You should be able to join the forum if you're young I guess, but you shouldn't LDAR. You should try to apply the blackpill. Once you get to like 20+. You've had 2 years of College trying if you go to College at that point it's probably over.

For any youngcel out there I can guarantee you will regret not going balls to the wall in high school or college. Those are the best years and your best chances.

Yeah, just let the teens get destroyed with the bluepill
Many other times, he has said 25+ only :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. For some reason he's just really against under 25s in general. I don't know why.

Hard to take youngcels here seriously tbh.

Maybe around 17. If you are a trucel then you know that it's already over by then.

I agree for a truecel yes 17-18 is when you know it's fully over. I was not a truecel. Had my doubts but still had cope at 18. 19 is when I knew it was over, fully black-pilled at 20. It really depends.

On a side note- interesting how votes seem to be evenly split between 15 and 18. I thought it'd be majority 18.

I’m honestly fine with any age

18 sounds pretty good

More likely to still be bluepilled (e.g. having oneitis or orbiting).
I never did that. smh fucking cuck youngcels making all youngcels look bad. Anyone who admits to having a oneitis or orbiting foids needs to be banned on sight. There should be zero tolerance for that shit.

Yeah, just let the teens get destroyed with the bluepill
There would be nothing stopping them from simply browsing the forum (and getting Blackpilled) even if underaged users got denied to make accounts. They just wouldn't be able to post anything until they became 18.

Last edited:
Looksmaxxing potential stops once your plates fuse and can't grow anymore, so around the average of that age when that happens.

Looksmaxxing potential stops once your plates fuse and can't grow anymore, so around the average of that age when that happens.
Yeah on average that usually happens at around 16-17.

I do think teens should be allowed to post on Looksmax however, the sooner they can improve their aesthetics, the better, since they could secure a normie adulthood in case they ascend.

I just don't think that having them around here is a good idea, as they aren't even experienced on the Blackpill enough and their faces/bodies aren't "done" yet enough to claim they are incels.

I do think teens should be allowed to post on Looksmax however, the sooner they can improve their aesthetics, the better, since they could secure a normie adulthood in case they ascend.

I just don't think that having them around here is a good idea, as they aren't even experienced on the Blackpill enough and their faces/bodies aren't "done" yet enough to claim they are incels.
Slightly unrelated but do you think an 18yo 4/10 could turn into a 7/10 Chadlite? I personally don't tbh.

16 due to that being the minimum age for public school life to be over and being the AoC in much of the AngloSphere. At that age, they have plenty of time to save up for surgerymaxxing before it's too late. Anything less is just asking for Low IQ shit and IT infiltrators to larp as 13 yr oldcels act like we are "radicalizing" kids.

21+ You need several years to experience rejection, and confirm for real that it's over for you. Giving up or assuming you're an incel at 15 or younger is absurd.

21+ You need several years to experience rejection, and confirm for real that it's over for you. Giving up or assuming you're an incel at 15 or younger is absurd.
Yeah 15 is way too young. But I think 17-18 is reasonable because that is the age most finish high school.

Yeah 15 is way too young. But I think 17-18 is reasonable because that is the age most finish high school.

I knew several people who ascended 18-19 and never looked back, but I can agree that at 18 you're gaining some credence to your struggle being real.

I knew several people who ascended 18-19 and never looked back, but I can agree that at 18 you're gaining some credence to your struggle being real.
I assume that they were already good looking though. I highly doubt any manlet sub5 is going to ascend after high school.

Around the age your bones finish growing and fusing and can't be corrected without surgery.

No minimum. Anyone who can have erection, but not sex, can join

0. As long as you can write comprehensibly and wants to get with girls but can't because you're ugly or whatever, and you're not a cuck, I'm ok with it.

There should be no age barrier to the blackpill

when you are still a virgin on your 16th birthday it's a first sign that you are a subhuman genetic scum
by 18 you are already a walking corpse

when you are still a virgin on your 16th birthday it's a first sign that you are a subhuman genetic scum
by 18 you are already a walking corpse
I agree. imo I think 18 is when Trueceldom starts.

Jfl at 15 yo incels
You hit puberty 10 minutes ago
If you finish highschool virgin then you can say its officially over

15 seems like a good number

the age question is hard to answer because idk what the end goal of this place is supposed to be. 18 seems like the good starting point for the cut-off age because it's inclusive enough to keep a userbase growth while still retaining some form of quality control when it comes to letting in new members. it can be over for people at lower ages but younger people tend to be more hormonal and emotional. i get that both physical and mental maturity vary from person to person but setting the rule at 18 seems the most reasonable because by that age you experienced a few years of high school and are pretty much done with puberty.