Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Definitive Proof of NT > Looks

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If having a high IQ is correlated with having an above-average attractive face, why has been proven that a high IQ reduces someone's prevalence of having sex greatly if not for the fact that IQ is also correlated with having fewer friends, showing signs of introversion, and mental disorders, key hallmarks of non-NTness?

“By the age of 19, 80% of US males and 75% of women have lost their virginity, and 87% of college students have had sex. But this number appears to be much lower at elite (i.e. more intelligent) colleges. According to the article, only 56% of Princeton undergraduates have had intercourse. At Harvard 59% of the undergraduates are non-virgins, and at MIT, only a slight majority, 51%, have had intercourse. Further, only 65% of MIT graduate students have had sex.”

There appears to be some truth in the saying ‘I’m more than just a pretty face’ as studies carried out in Britain and America reveal that good looking men and women have an IQ almost 14 points above the norm.

The findings were based on the National Child Development Study and recorded the academic intelligence and physical appearance of 17,419 people throughout their childhood and up to early adulthood. A similar study was conducted using 35,000 Americans.

The study, published in the British Journal of Psychology looked into the data of of 15,000 adults aged 18 to 28 and they discovered that people with higher IQ’s are less satisfied the more time they spend with friends.

‘The effect of population density on life satisfaction was therefore more than twice as large for low-IQ individuals than for high-IQ individuals. And more intelligent individuals were actually less satisfied with life if they socialized with their friends more frequently.’

The biggest differences between the Mensa group and the general population were seen for mood disorders and anxiety disorders. More than a quarter (26.7 percent) of the sample reported that they had been formally diagnosed with a mood disorder, while 20 percent reported an anxiety disorder—far higher than the national averages of around 10 percent for each. The differences were smaller, but still statistically significant and practically meaningful, for most of the other disorders. The prevalence of environmental allergies was triple the national average (33 percent vs. 11 percent).

@Truckzo, take the NTpill. :bigbrain:

You're correct.

Being NT is one of the most important things for being successful with women and people in general.

That's why so many Incels are Asian. The way they were raised makes them super inhibited and autistic, and hence non NT.

The NT pill made me take a shit on the streets, where the heat breeds.
(in video game)

NT MEANS EVERYTHING

NT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOOKS

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Mentalcel coping like this is a mega red-pill cope. “Just learn social game bro”. Most people who claim they are mentalcels here are really just socially retarded due to no one wanting to associate with them due to ugliness. Stop with this stupid redpill cope. An autistic Chad would slay and be seen as weird, quirky, and cute and get foid pussies dripping wet.

The increasing iq trend = increasing iq only holds until an iq of like 120. After that, looks go down like shit.

If having a high IQ is correlated with having an above-average attractive face, why has been proven that a high IQ reduces someone's prevalence of having sex greatly if not for the fact that IQ is also correlated with having fewer friends, showing signs of introversion, and mental disorders, key hallmarks of non-NTness?

you're ugly yourself and you still think NT > looks

Mentalcel coping like this is a mega red-pill cope. “Just learn social game bro”. Most people who claim they are mentalcels here are really just socially retarded due to no one wanting to associate with them due to ugliness. Stop with this stupid redpill cope. An autistic Chad would slay and be seen as weird, quirky, and cute and get foid pussies dripping wet.

The increasing iq trend = increasing iq only holds until an iq of like 120. After that, looks go down like shit.
Good point. If you're ugly you're less likely to be NT because everyone hates you. It's rare for good looking people to be non-NT.

Just be autistic Chad bro. :feelstastyman:

Explain why do average looking failed normies exist while most normies atleast have a gf?

And no, I don’t believe game can make someone NT, only having friends and getting invited to normie social events can, which is why friendhavers and partygoers are fakecels.

What type of bs is this, autists have functionally different brains to NTs, you don’t get autism by being bullied. :feelstastyman:

personal anecdote but I know 2 Chads IRL. One is a KHHV and the other one can only fuck landwhales and 1/10 foids because other foids lose interest as soon as they see how autistic he is.

Just be autistic Chad bro. :feelstastyman:
It’s proof looks > NT
Being Chad will still make them want to fuck you, but being NT won’t do that.

Explain why do average looking failed normies exist while most normies atleast have a gf?
Cause it matters for normies, things like social circle max, plate spinning, cuck maxxing, etc. She doesn’t ever actually sexually desire any normie, but he is used as a stable wage cuck backup.

And no, I don’t believe game can make someone NT, only having friends and getting invited to normie social events can, which is why friendhavers and partygoers are fakecels.
I never said game will me you NT. It can teach techniques to help you overcome your social ineptness and navigate through social spaces, even if it doesn’t come naturally. Unless you are crippled by autism, people with simple Aspergers can benefit.

What type of bs is this, autists have functionally different brains to NTs, you don’t get autism by being bullied. :feelstastyman:
View attachment 639984
And I never said autists don’t have different brains or became autistic due to bullying. I said most people who claim to be autistic are just socially inept due to failure to properly socialize with the rest of society, due to ugliness. They’re not autistic at all, self-diagnosed internet copers.

personal anecdote but I know 2 Chads IRL. One is a KHHV and the other one can only fuck landwhales and 1/10 foids because other foids lose interest as soon as they see how autistic he is.
Depends. Obviously chicks aren’t going to fuck some literally mentally retarded Chad who makes farting noises and can barely speak. If he just isn’t good at socializing and has trouble with social cues, more than likely he will probably not be slaying (due to fear) and some girl would lock onto him for LTR.

Depends. Obviously chicks aren’t going to fuck some literally mentally retarded Chad who makes farting noises and can barely speak. If he just isn’t good at socializing and has trouble with social cues, more than likely he will probably not be slaying (due to fear) and some girl would lock onto him for LTR.
Neither of them are mentally retarded, just awkward and beta as fuck, kinda like me. I've seen foids literally come up to him and basically offer sex and after 5 minutes of talking they would walk away because of how faggotty he was acting.
Foids and normies hate anyone that isn't like them. Humans are a social species and saying that being neurotypical doesn't matter is a huge cope.

Neither of them are mentally retarded, just awkward and beta as fuck, kinda like me. I've seen foids literally come up to him and basically offer sex and after 5 minutes of talking they would walk away because of how faggotty he was acting.
Foids and normies hate anyone that isn't like them. Humans are a social species and saying that being neurotypical doesn't matter is a huge cope.
I’m guessing the girls probably just thought he isn’t interested. I know a few autistic chads and chad-lites that either slay or are in LTR with the first woman they were ever with.

It’s proof looks > NT
Being Chad will still make them want to fuck you, but being NT won’t do that.

Cause it matters for normies, things like social circle max, plate spinning, cuck maxxing, etc. She doesn’t ever actually sexually desire any normie, but he is used as a stable wage cuck backup.

I never said game will me you NT. It can teach techniques to help you overcome your social ineptness and navigate through social spaces, even if it doesn’t come naturally. Unless you are crippled by autism, people with simple Aspergers can benefit.

And I never said autists don’t have different brains or became autistic due to bullying. I said most people who claim to be autistic are just socially inept due to failure to properly socialize with the rest of society, due to ugliness. They’re not autistic at all, self-diagnosed internet copers.
Explain why most of the incel saints on YouTube have ascended with gfs while 99% of autistcels have failed?

Autism is a greater death sentence than an ugly face. :blackpill: @bigantennaemay1

I’m guessing the girls probably just thought he isn’t interested. I know a few autistic chads and chad-lites that either slay or are in LTR with the first woman they were ever with.
Doubt it. A few times he went back to the foid to talk to her and she either ignored him or made fun of him for trying. I guess it depends how autistic you are.

Explain why most of the incel saints on YouTube have ascended with gfs while 99% of autistcels have failed?
Which saint ascended?

Autism is a greater death sentence than an ugly face. :blackpill: @bigantennaemay1
No

Doubt it. A few times he went back to the foid to talk to her and she either ignored him or made fun of him for trying. I guess it depends how autistic you are.
Yeah, maybe he’s just not a Chad I guess.

Which saint ascended?

No

Yeah, maybe he’s just not a Chad I guess.
Both of them get regularly approached, they were asked out by foids who they barely ever spoke to and a few times foids literally offered them sex in the first few sentences. And that was just when I was around them. Trust me, i'm not the one to rate any random white guy as Chad, like 99% of this forum do.

Nevergiveup, Eggman, FaceandLMS, and Kent.
Not a single one of these guys is a saint.
Nevergiveup wasn’t ugly, he used JBW in SEA.
FaceandLMS is a 6’4” gymmaxxed normie who had girfriends before as well.
Eggman is a one in a thousand or million even. Cherry pick.
Kent was a TFL guy, not a saint. He was good looking but a manlet. Also, he’s beta buxxing for a white landwhale.

Both of them get regularly approached, they were asked out by foids who they barely ever spoke to and a few times foids literally offered them sex in the first few sentences. And that was just when I was around them. Trust me, i'm not the one to rate any random white guy as Chad, like 99% of this forum do.
Idk, never seen anything like that. Might be larp, but who knows. I guess they are sexually attracted to him at first, but he didn’t reciprocate so they took as rejection. Idk I wasn’t there to see myself lol. Anecdotes like this are hard to say much about.

It's not just a cope, there are multiple corroborating scientific studies on the topic, such as a longitudinal study conducted by Cheng & Udry (2007): https://www.collegian.psu.edu/archives/article_c0725a5e-26fb-5fe8-9386-b801050fdf26.html

Thing is it happens on both ends, drooling retards sub 70 IQ and above average over 110 IQs have less sex than normies with average IQs. Normies loss their virginities faster, in agreement with the NT pilla many here adhere to.

Since average iq is 90-100 depending on how exactly it is standardized, higher intelligence leads to less sex than low intelligence does. You have to lose 30 points to start seeing the drop off after 70 iq, but you only have to gain 10 points before seeing the drop off above 110 iq.

Granted these studies are solely looking at virginity so you can still be correct when we're talking about incels as a subculture/identity. But strictly speaking the iq thing has been corroborated in multiple academic studies

There were videos of showing foid's comment how they want to fuck an autistic guy with a personality of a wallflower.

There were videos of showing foid's comment how they want to fuck an autistic guy with a personality of a wallflower.
I haven't seen that. Can you try to find it?

I haven't seen that. Can you try to find it?

Not a single one of these guys is a saint.
Nevergiveup wasn’t ugly, he used JBW in SEA.
FaceandLMS is a 6’4” gymmaxxed normie who had girfriends before as well.
Eggman is a one in a thousand or million even. Cherry pick.
Kent was a TFL guy, not a saint. He was good looking but a manlet. Also, he’s beta buxxing for a white landwhale.

Idk, never seen anything like that. Might be larp, but who knows. I guess they are sexually attracted to him at first, but he didn’t reciprocate so they took as rejection. Idk I wasn’t there to see myself lol. Anecdotes like this are hard to say much about.
Saying "I know a Chad who has down syndrome and shits himself in public and rapes kangaroos but still slays" (not saying you do) is as much of a personal anecdote.
Denying the importance of being NT and fitting into society is just as stupid as denying looks. Societies were built on us communicating. Humans are social animals. Autists are one of the most hated groups of people, they're not much above murderers and pedophiles in the eyes of society.

Last edited:

why do people post youtube comments like it means anything?

this is what im trying to say

people wouldnt wanna fucking talk to your ugly ass anyway autistic or not :feelskek:

why do people post youtube comments like it means anything?
Women are more honest in a virtual world. They would fuck him but not a low tier normie.

Women are more honest in a virtual world. They would fuck him but not a low tier normie.
What kinds of foids do you think comment on youtube videos like that lmao? It's retarded wine aunts and kids. What happened to "stop listening to what foids say and look at what they do"?

Do you also listen to the subhuman whores on IT who say "I would've totally dated Elliot Rodger if he didn't have le bad personality"?

Many NT pill deniers always go back to their retarded "autistic chad would slay" argument.

Most normies slay and they don't have chad qualities, they are just NT.

I don't believe I am ugly but I've noticed that among NT people I remain silent because they just talk about shit in can't relate to. I physically and facially mog some of my NT "friends" who get laid frequently, even they get surprised when I tell them I get no bitches.

If you don't have chad level face, NT is definitely the way to go, specially for us latincels.

Do you also listen to the subhuman whores on IT who say "I would've totally dated Elliot Rodger if he didn't have le bad personality"?
No because they are virtue signalling because they have an agenda and know that we are watching them.

Many NT pill deniers always go back to their retarded "autistic chad would slay" argument.

I don't believe I am ugly but I've noticed that among NT people I remain silent because they just talk about shit in can't relate to. I physically and facially mog some of my NT "friends" who get laid frequently, even they get surprised when I tell them I get no bitches.

If you don't have chad level face, NT is definitely the way to go, specially for us latincels.
yeah, this. Denying the NTpill is as stupid as denying the lookspill. It's just as important. Whenever I hear someone say that it's all about looks, I immediately know i'm talking to someone that doesn't leave their basement and gets all their autistic theories, which they delude themselves into thinking is a blackpill, from the internet.

They can't explain it, because they're wrong. They're in the same position as all the blue pillers that say personality is everything; a foundation that is not centered firmly on objective reality cannot be argued.

The fact they use Chad, the top-tier of male looks, to argue that looks are more important than being NT is disingenuous. It's a different extreme from what we're facing at the bottom of the social hierarchy, the dynamics are completely different down here. Being insanely good looking and part of the top echelon of males will absolutely put you ahead of the rest of the crowd; however, they neglect to notice that being neurodivergent will have the exact opposite effect, throwing you under the rest of the crowd. At the bottom of the ladder, being NT is everything, because if you don't have Chad looks, then you need to be NT in order to compete with the remaining males. I'm not sure that's a strawman, but either way, it's an ineffectual argument that needs to be put to rest.

Edit: In fact, let me tag @Copexodius Maximus to see my argument, since you're not the one I'm arguing with. You simply cannot equate the dating dynamics from the top-tier males, to the bottom slag heap of males.

Last edited:
n autistic Chad would slay and be seen as weird, quirky, and cute and get foid pussies dripping wet.
Chad always win. Bit chads are 5% of the population. The problem is what we see in the other 95% which is this:

NT normies have sex.
Non-NT normies are virgins.

NT manlets have sex.
Non-NT manlets are virgins.

NT uggos have sex.
Non-NT uggos are virgins.

How old are you?

I think I wouldn't have been here if I was NT in Middle and High School. :fuk:
Same, we would still have a social circle, that would result in us being NT, meeting more people, normie sense of style, humor and tastes, which would end in us ascending with a foid even by luck and not being social outcasts.

But we fucked up now :feelsbadman:

Jfl, thanks for sharing

Saying "I know a Chad who has down syndrome and shits himself in public and rapes kangaroos but still slays" (not saying you do) is as much of a personal anecdote.
Denying the importance of being NT and fitting into society is just as stupid as denying looks. Societies were built on us communicating. Humans are social animals. Autists are one of the most hated groups of people, they're not much above murderers and pedophiles in the eyes of society.
NT does have a small effect, but saying it is more important than looks is just retarded.

this is what im trying to say

people wouldnt wanna fucking talk to your ugly ass anyway autistic or not :feelskek:
Someone who gets it lol

Chad always win. Bit chads are 5% of the population. The problem is what we see in the other 95% which is this:

NT normies have sex.
Non-NT normies are virgins.

NT manlets have sex.
Non-NT manlets are virgins.

NT uggos have sex.
Non-NT uggos are virgins.
Non-NT have a hard time using beta buck cuck strategy like normies.

Jfl, thanks for sharing

NT does have a small effect, but saying it is more important than looks is just retarded.

Someone who gets it lol

Non-NT have a hard time using beta buck cuck strategy like normies.
As long as you’re 5/10 black or white then the reason you’re here is not your looks

As long as you’re 5/10 black or white then the reason you’re here is not your looks
5/10 and above should all be banned anyways, cause that’s normie tier. Idc about chadcels and failed normie sob stories. Luckily @Zer0/∞ is actually truecel tier, so despite spouting shit like “NT matters more than looks bro”, he’s actually here cause of his face, height, and race.

5/10 and above should all be banned anyways, cause that’s normie tier. Idc about chadcels and failed normie sob stories. Luckily @Zer0/∞ is actually truecel tier, so despite spouting shit like “NT matters more than looks bro”, he’s actually here cause of his face, height, and race.
You think someone should be banned just because they’re not ugly even though they’re as KHHV as the biggest truecel on this forum?

You think someone should be banned just because they’re not ugly even though they’re as KHHV as the biggest truecel on this forum?
Yeah. Not because mentalcel normies aren’t real, but because I think many are just volcel fakecels who claim to be autistic, but are actually just socially retarded, shy, etc and will eventually ascend anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back