Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this autistic Chad life-mog you?

Does he life-mog you?

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
He has pretty much a perfect face but is autistic to the point where he basically acts retarded and can't do anything other than watch silly cartoons. Still, he received a lot of comments that he is gourgeous and handsome, he receives non-stop female validation. However, he can't really do much due to his autism.

Do you think his life mogs your life?

he mogs everyone here

he mogs everyone here

In terms of looks yes. But in terms of his life? He can't walk, can't talk etc. He's basically on a level of a child.

A woman would fuck a drooling Chad, meanwhile we keep mewing and flosing.

we've talked about him before, it honestly depends on what actually happens to him behind closed doors
if hot caretakers let him fuck them, great, if fat ugly old ladies try to abuse him, not so great

hes not anywhere close to being chad, looks like a manlet too

He has predator eyes whereas I have prey, he mogs me from Reykjavík to Chi-phat.

It is not an autism.

his face is flawless
Wdaadaddd

retruded maxilla, shit teeth, weak jawline

I'm aspiecuck but i NT mog him into oblivion. He look mogs me into oblivion tho

frame mogs me. chad could be a cripple and still mog the fuck out of us

Don't let this guy alone near a noodle.

retruded maxilla, shit teeth, weak jawline
Autistic af, maxilla is fine, teeth are mostly irrelevant and his jawline is better than average. His eye area is male model tier.

In terms of looks yes. But in terms of his life? He can't walk, can't talk etc. He's basically on a level of a child.
just like me, i barely leave my home, sit on my ass whole day but maybe 30min-1h, i don't talk with anyone but my mother just like him, i don't have sex so i'm on level of a child

He's not chadlite, brother. I'm sure that women would rate him 5/10 max. That's normietier scum. The only thing for him is extreme landwhale or betabux

He's not chadlite, brother. I'm sure that women would rate him 5/10 max. That's normietier scum. The only thing for him is extreme landwhale or betabux
Cope he looks like sean o'pry. Maybe better

I dont know tbh :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

@needsolution does he mog you?

I teethmog him but that's it. He jawlinemogs me, framemogs me, NEETmogs me and mommy attentionmogs me.

Massive Cope

If he wasn't disabled, he would be slaying foids his height/shorter and have a field day with ethnics.

He facemogs me tbh

Looks like Sean o pery

JFL at lookism/looksmax autists rating males.Women are drooling over him in comments section despite his massive autism,but yeah,he's a total subhuman:feelsseriously:

Copius Maximus. He facemogs you into Andromeda and back.

How the fuck can someone live like that, how does he exactly feel? Is he conscience of the surrounding?

yes because he has female validation, the most important thing in life as the purpose of life is to have sex and pass on your genes.

JFL at lookism/looksmax autists rating males.Women are drooling over him in comments section despite his massive autism,but yeah,he's a total subhuman:feelsseriously:
then by your definition every kpop idol, no matter how they look, is also a chad

I don't think this nigga even realizes he's alive, so no

Yes. Attractive males have holes handed to them.