Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Definitive Proof of NT > Looks

Yeah. Not because mentalcel normies aren’t real, but because I think many are just volcel fakecels who claim to be autistic, but are actually just socially retarded, shy, etc and will eventually ascend anyways.
yeah but what is eventually? Would you see having sex in your late 20s as ascension? because I would only by definition. if you spend your prime years an incel then that's what you are for life.

yeah but what is eventually? Would you see having sex in your late 20s as ascension? because I would only by definition. if you spend your prime years an incel then that's what you are for life.
It’s all ascension if you didn’t pay for it like a hooker.

Just be autistic Chad bro. :feelstastyman:

Explain why do average looking failed normies exist while most normies atleast have a gf?

And no, I don’t believe game can make someone NT, only having friends and getting invited to normie social events can, which is why friendhavers and partygoers are fakecels.

What type of bs is this, autists have functionally different brains to NTs, you don’t get autism by being bullied. :feelstastyman:
View attachment 639984
You are every correct but these idiots focus on the extreme examples of socially handicapped Chads lmao. Game is not NT.

There is ascending at 18 and then there's ascending at 30. It's not the same.
True, but if you are ugly there is no ascension.